Can someone explain how this happens? This thing is making me want to kill myself

Can someone explain how this happens? This thing is making me want to kill myself.

You've angered the machine spirits. Light a few candles, say a prayer and try turning it off and back on again

How on earth do people even enjoy sports?
Fucking genocide them all. Nothing of value lost.

>probably used morph animation to adjust facial features
>something gets fucked up and wrong values are generated along one coordinate

Then again I don't know how you can fuck it up that bad

t. fat kid who never got picked to play

That looks fucking disgusting.
Almost made me puke.

Looks like a scarecrow made of sticks/matches. How come this triggers anybody?

Because sports are fun?

Socrates himself said you should get off your ass fatty

NeoFAG have a trigger warning on their thread about it and removed the image from the first post so as not to make anybody uncomfortable.

I can't fucking wait for white people to go extinct.

Trypophobia

Time to vomit.

looks like z-map/shadowmap got confused with polygonal coordinates.

How do you enjoy sitting on your ass all day.

Literally imagining myself in third person sitting down and stating at a flat surface for hours on end shivers me timbers

Limit your screen time faggot and go outside

fuck i wanna die now
WHY WHY MY FUCKING EYES

>Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.[2][3] The term is believed to have been coined by a participant in an online forum in 2005.

>Trypophobia is not a diagnosis in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and it is rarely used in scientific literature, according to Jennifer Abbasi of Popular Science.[1][4] Abbasi said, "professionals who study and treat phobias tend not to use all the Latin and Greek names that get tossed around on message boards and in the press."[4] However, on blogs and in internet forums, thousands of people claim to have trypophobia.[1][4][5] Psychiatrist Carol Mathews said, "There might really be people out there with phobias to holes, because people can really have a phobia to anything, but just reading what's on the Internet, that doesn't seem to be what people actually have." According to Mathews, most people writing online are likely disgusted by these types of images without meeting criteria for a real phobia.

I want to put my fingers into that.

He looks like he's made of toast

yum

At that point I'd beg for someone to cut my hand off.

that's not too bad, looks like cinnamon

>white people to go extinct
Piss off pajeet

it's peanut butter

The lamprey one is far worse.

This makes me extremely uncomfortable. Wtf

fucking hell this looks uncanny

enjoy faggots.

fugggggggg forgot pic.

The mesh must be tearing on something like "wind"

do you remember what you did?
they know.