My gf's mom just flipped out on me for not marrying my gf...

My gf's mom just flipped out on me for not marrying my gf. We've been together 5 years but we both agreed to not get married, children are a maybe from both. Other day gf's mom comes over for dinner and has a breakdown and starts throwing shit at me and trying to make me marry her.

What the fuck do I do, my gf is an immigrant from China so maybe it's some weird culture thing I dunno she's been here since she was 8 though so who the fuck knows. help

Other urls found in this thread:

canlaw.com/divorce/commonlaw.htm
pgbovine.net/understanding-asian-parents.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime asap

Aneems

kys racemixer scum

im asian

Do nothing.

She had a fit means she has accept it

Flag is Canada.
Checks out

>but we both agreed to not get married, children are a maybe from both.

Fuck off hedonist

Did you gf said you something after this? I think it's cultural thing. Some mothers there are really insanely obsessed with marriage

Tell her she's bringing shame on her family dragon. That should shut her up.

That's the way traditional Chinese are, you being Asian should know that. If a chinese girl doesn't get married by 25 they are ostracized.

>both asian parents
>don't know why they are so traditional

Because marriage is a fucking trap and she wants you to take the bait

just fucking marry the girl you love for fucks sake.

why must everything a westerner do needs to be deep and meaningful.Why do you have this need that every bit of your life needs to be that of a anarchistic vigilante or something.

It doesnt make you look cool, you just look dumb, like a kid in high school trying too hard to look cool

Only fucking idiots get married in the West

why?
are you afraid that the girl will leave you and steal your money?

If that is the case, than yes only idiots marry in the west, idiots that fall for shallow woman

This, you don't know how fucked up western girls are now, they used to be alright but now... no thanks. I'll take single life anyday.

>people actually believe this
>First worlders not having kids
>meanwhile mudslimes are marrying and having 10 kids
>literally making first world countries third world

>taking unnecessary risks just because her mother is a hysterical harpy

>we both agreed to not get married
Why?

Most Western women are very shallow though. The main reason for divorce in most western countries is the man losing his job.

I heard Irish girls are pretty terrible, is this true?

Turk tells it how it is tbqh
>unnecessary risks
You're taking risks by not marrying her as well.
You've been with her for 5 years, if you're not ready to commit to her yet, then you've basically wasted 5 years.

Age of both of you?

>Over 50% of marriages end in divorce
You think half the guys getting married know they're marrying shallow whores?
You don't need to be married to make babies you fucking idiot

Not marrying in China makes you unmarriable after a certain age.

She's just trying to look after her daughter.

So if you're willing to have kids with her then why not marry her? you're obviously committed that far, you're kind of fucked in the head but I guess this is Sup Forums after all.

me 26
she 25

>25
No wonder her mom freaks out, your gf's a birthday cake.

yea pretty much.
Dont get me wrong, its very hard to not be a shallow person.It takes alot of effort, both effort to improve yourself, and your own surroundings to not be a living piece of shit.

But there are alot of people out there that marry for stupid things.Things like money and status that are convinient, but are easily meaningless once its lost.
Or sometimes even dumber shit, like a nice ass or rippling muscles, which all degrade over time, especially faster once settled.

That why marriage is a important thing, and you should look far and wide to find that someone important to you, and that the person you love means a lot to you, just like you mean alot to them.Not because of reasons listed above, but because you can trust them when you are down, and that you can both love eachother at the lowest points of your loves and survive together.

So again, if you love her, you should probably marry her.

then again both of you are very young, especially since if you have been together for 5 years you guys both met when you were 20, maybe spend a couple of more years with her

*lives

sorry its late

>year 2000 + 10 + 1 + 5 of our Lord and Saviour
>marrying

do you want to destroy your life that badly?

You stand to gain literally nothing from marriage besides tax cuts and stand to lose half of your income if she decides she's not in love anymore and fucks off with your kids

Do you both live together already?

If I'm having a kid to benefit society I'm clearly making a cost-benefit rational decision. It's not attachment to the girl, it's wanting to make kids. Once the kid is made he'll sort himself out without me.

>You stand to gain literally nothing from marriage
>You

and there you have it, you probably should avoid marriage.With anyone.

>Taking a step back from your emotions when making an enormous decision and considering your own life is a bad thing

t. Fucking idiot

Very international thread eh mr. normie?

North America is meant for hedonism

this

Sauce

again, as i stated marriage is a important thing, ofcourse you should take a step back from your emotions every once in a while, that why i said specifically to ''look for some you can trust''.
That means that you should be selective and intelligent about who you love.

I actually read that Ireland has one of the lowest divorce rates in Europe. Probably one of the best in the Western world desu.

Love isn't real you stupid faggot. It literally does not exist. Your hormones tell you to fuck and at one point society told you to stick together.
Love is not real and only the least intelligent if society believe in it

It is not like they have a choice. Those Chinese have a 2:1 ratio of men and women.

So you came to Sup Forums looking for help? Right...

what the fuck is up with you and trusting people.
Do you think that the entire world is out there to get you or something.

for the last time i said ''LOOK FOR SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST'' and not ''jump at the first person you love and dryhump their leg untill a baby comes out''

i know its the hormones that demand you to fuck you dipshit, which is exactly why you dont marry for dumb shit like, AS I FUCKING SAID , huge tits and nice ass.

I am really starting to think that you are a very good (you) fisher, or just really dumb.
like to the point where you have a problem understanding what people say to you

its the only board i like

Because human intuition is fucking shit and people change. So even if she was trustworthy when you marry her, she might become untrustworthy. Who fucking knows, it's a gamble. You have no way of knowing what people are ever thinking.

So no, betting that this woman you're fucking a lot who seems sweet is trustworthy is not a good reason to hand her your ballsack and bank account number.
This isn't trusting someone to keep a secret. This is trusting a woman with a button that can ruin your life, for no fucking reason. You just give her the button because you like her.

anal then dump

She should take the dump before anal so you don't get shit on your dick

Chinese girls marry young, and usually only after a year or two.

Oh you fucking wanker, you're already have that burden because of cohabitation laws, if you're gonna be with her than just marry her already or fucking go. This isn't fair to her.

There is no her you faggot, this is all theoretical. What's not fair is her having the choice of walking away with half a man's income because dhe falls out of "love".

Get a prenup and get married. If you don't, and you just cohabitate, you're going to become common law married, and she'll get half your shit even though you never did the church thing.

So get a prenup and get married. If it doesn't work out, anull or divorce.

>common law married
she can't go after your shit unless you have a kid. you are a moron. i'm not even the guy you've been arguing with.

canlaw.com/divorce/commonlaw.htm

americans are really uneducated

>gf
Fucking normie

fuck you and your normie problems

That's just the way asian paranets are:
pgbovine.net/understanding-asian-parents.htm

OP I beg of you, have children and help offset the influx of pooinloos

Tell her mom that's Canadian lifestyle and if they don't like it they can return back to China for a good old traditional wedding.

listen to the t*rk itt. he is wise beyond his years. and ignore that fedora tipping canadian, he sounds like a /r9k/ fag.

>Divorcing anytime soon
>Chinese

OP sounds like one of those 'love is deep' faggots

>Chinese

Bad sex, awful social skills, horrendous family gatherings, retarded hygene.

I could go on.

which asian is the best then?

whats love is deep?

Why Australians of course.

It seems to be a cover dance for AOA - Short Hair.

Not sure who that is.

i tip my fedora to you

fucking marry her you dumb shit fuck . I will come over to your place and tell you to your face if you want . marry the cunt you pussy bitch fuck. or I will.

I mean the best chink race you gook

If serious, for old women married daughter is thing that must to be done. She was no told that there are anther options. Old mad bitch would chase you unless you tight her up to some tree or something.

Otherwise you need to proof your loyalty to your daughter or explain that canada is not china, marriage there is like get a titan chain over your neck.

Get married if you plan to have kids, otherwise don't.