Now that Ryzen is exposed and already dead we can continue to use superb Intel CPUs

Now that Ryzen is exposed and already dead we can continue to use superb Intel CPUs.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-2500K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-7600K/619vs3885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to creampie Satania.

I wanna stick my tongue up her ass.

Satania is shit
Vigne >>>>>> all

I can't wait to spend $250 on a new midrange CPU and $200 on a new motherboard just to enjoy a small incremental upgrade over a midrange CPU released 5 years ago!

>being so poor you can't afford a new computer 5 years later

Your new PC should be faster than your old one

She's Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell-sama for you, plebs.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-2500K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-7600K/619vs3885

Excep the 7600k shits all over sandy bridge.

>I can't wait to spend $250 on a new midrange CPU and $200 on a new motherboard just to enjoy a small incremental upgrade over a midrange CPU released 5 years ago!

Plebs like you think there's no difference between i5 and i7 in video games.

Protip: there's a huge difference.

SATANIA IS CUTE!!!!!

?
Does your contract involve not being allowed to freely use your CPU at all times when new CPU releases are due?

Intel paid me ~6 cents after ryzen launch (steam trading card w/ Intel logo), but I didn't have to refrain from general computer usage.

qt of the year!

Ryzen isn't that bad

>weebshit

You are only allowed to say that within the first 5 posts, you're too fucking late

sure thing if that was true.
Unfortunately, we live in the alternate timeline where ryzen is being shown time and time again to be better for all around performance.
Better luck next time I guess.

>weebshit defender

>weebshit defender

That's 6 years and a ~25% improvement. Wow. Way to go team shilltel.

>Unfortunately, we live in the alternate timeline where ryzen is being shown time and time again to be better for all around performance.

Nice reality you've got there, too bad it's not even better than 7700k

How much of a difference? I'm on a 3570K now and looking at upgrading. I was going to get a Ryzen (dunno what one), but I saw that a 7700K outperforms it in most games.

How much of an improvement do you think I would see going from a 3570K at 4.1 to a 7700K? I plan to upgrade my GPU first anyway - I'm going to wait until Vega is out, but I'm honestly tempted to just get a 1070 and not worried about it.

7700K outperforms it in single-threaded workloads because of the higher clockspeeds. Ryzen outperforms 7700K in non-game multithreaded workloads.

This has been shown time and time again. Why do you need it to keep being repeated?

>t. gaymang corelet

Why are red haired anime girls so popular in Sup Forums?

there is literally no reason to buy a cpu better than Sandy Bridge

>How much of an improvement do you think I would see going from a 3570K at 4.1 to a 7700K?
A lot of the performance gain going from pre-Skylake to Kabylake comes from DDR4 memory assuming you don't already have very fast DDR3 RAM (2400+MHz) and assuming you're buying 3000+MHz dual channel (at least 2x8gb) RAM.
You'd see a 20-60% performance gain depending on the game, even more if you overclock to 4.7-5GHz.

Few BIG cores are always better than lots of manlet corelets.
Now go buy 7700k for your wife's son.

I see. Thanks a ton.

Since I'll be doing a pretty large upgrade no matter what I end up going with, I'm expecting to see pretty big jumps. 3570K @ 4.1, dual-channel 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and a GTX 760 up to, fuck I dunno, Either a 7700K or something from Ryzen, some decent DDR4 RAM and either a Vega offering or a GTX1070, should be good.

I'm also not going to skimp on the motherboard either, this time. Last time was like a $100-$115 average sort of board.

Ahhh, but that's what corelets want you to believe. We don't all gayme, silly corelet. We have a special place for people who gayme.

>dual-channel 8GB 1600MHz
Expect a fairly large performance increase if you buy 3000+MHz RAM. 3200MHz 15CL or 16CL is the sweet spot in my opinion and it doesn't cost much more than value DDR4 kits, Trust me, you want to get faster RAM. 3+ years ago it didn't matter that much, but things have changed.
I went from 1333MHz 8gb 4670k 4.4GHz to 3200MHz 16gb 7700k 4.8GHz and I've noticed a significant increase in performance in certain games (Witcher 3, Deus ex MD, Fallout 4 and GTA 5 mainly).

I'm Just wanted to say that not skimping out on the mobo is a good idea. I did the same back in 2014 when I was building my 4670k system. I had a cheap ASrock z87 board which made it impossible to overclock my 4670k past 4.4GHz because 4.5GHz was unstable even at 1.4v. Never again. I currently have my 7700k running at 4.8GHz and 1.248v.

Yeah dude I think that was my issue. I heard that 3570Ks were decent at overclocking, and I did a ton of research with voltages and stuff, and yet my layout still was barely stable at 4.2GHz, with certain games just crashing for no reason. Knocked it back down to 4.0GHz, no issues at all. I checked the voltages and everything, and all I could guess was that either a) I'd gotten a shitty CPU that just didn't OC well, or b) my dodgy as fuck motherboard was causing an issue.

>my dodgy as fuck motherboard was causing an issue
Yup. Almost all (99%) 3570Ks hit 4.2GHz just like all 7700Ks hit 4.7GHz.
My 4670k needed 1.33v at 4.4GHz and possible 1.45v+ at 4.5GHz which is really bad.
If you're going the 7700k route, I recommend the Asus STRIX Z270F or Z270E if you need blutooth and Wifi. They have premium power delivery and they're under $200. They're a bit "gamey" and there's a small RGB strip near the IO shield, but they're not that bad compared to some other boards.

>non-game multithreaded workloads.

M-MUH C-CINEBENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-FUCK D-DEVS WITH THE ACTUAL ENGINES AND REAL STRESS TESTS SUCH AS MODERN VIDEO GAMES THEY ARE J-JEWING AGAINST AMD!!!!!!

ONLY SYNTHETIC IRRELEVANT BENCHMARKS WILL SHOW THE POWER OF RYZEN!!

What?

I'm agreeing that 7700K outperforms the Ryzen in gaming and single-threaded workloads and that Ryzen wins in multi-threaded workloads. I don't even understand what you're trying to say or who you're trying to defend at this point. Ryzen outperforms the 7700K in real-world situations, just not gaming or tasks that take advantage of clock speed over more cores and threads.

Found the gaymer

Found the retard.

Solid counter to being btfo

Solid proof of being retarded.

>Unironically using gaymang performance as a deciding factor

Off you go, Rajeesh.

You've gotta be over 18 to post here, buddy. Saying 'no u' isn't a good argument technique.

>AMD has processors with good performance/price ratio but that are a bit slower than the top intel models which are very expensive and hardly anyway will buy anyway.
>The difference between the intel's top models and the AMD ones is small considering the price difference.
>"lol Are you a poorfag? You need more than what AMD offers. Intel has the bet top processor therefore you should buy intel even if you ain't gonna buy their top models".
>AMD launches Ryzen.
>Top end models beats intel in most tasks while being cheaper.
>More computational power while being a better offer than what intel used to have.
>"lol you don't need more than what intel offers."
>"My crystal ball tells me that programs or games will never use more than 4 cores. Settle for a 4 core cpu."
>"The proof is this specific kind of task (games not prepared to use more than 4 threads for example). Therefore multithreading is a meme."
>"AMD has been hyping their expensive processors that are not that good in games anyway."
>"Buy instead a pentium processor, it performs the same as the expensive Ryzen anyway."
- How does this logic works?.
- Now Intel users hates AMD users because they're richfags?.
- This people basically accepted in those threads that they hyped and recommended Intel's expensive core i7/i5 processors as an argument to not buy amd when a pentium is more than enough for the tasks "that matters" anyway making moot their own initial point?
- Are this people not even aware of the efforts to implement better multithreading in different tasks including videogames?.
How many of you have noticed all this fallacies and backpedalling coming from these people? are we being telemarketed?

Also
>AMD has processors with noticiabily worse energy efficience but not necessarily bad for the average user.
>"Buy intel, energy efficiency matters. Do you want a housefire? enjoy"
>AMD launches Ryzen.
>Better energy efficience than intel.
>"Buy a core i7, what it matters is clock frecuencies and a bit more FPS in games".
>Energy efficiency now even mentioned in the threads.
So, since when energy efficiency doesn't matter anymore? Is this the pentium 4 era again when people used to think clock frecuencies is a way to compare performance?

>AMD breaks overclocking records.
>"Ryzen is terrible on overclocking."
>It's not mentioned that overclocking 8 threads is not the same as overclocking 4 threads.
>It's not mentioned you can disable cores and overclock only 4 cores.
Are this people forgotting this "details" by mistake? or it's on purpose?.

>very expensive
>7700k costs the same as ryshit and works faster

LOL

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

Also
>"Look, AMD make this honest mistakes that can be fixed (for example the failed overclock on live or the EFI issues). Ryzen is DOA!."
>Meanwhile they're defending a company (Intel) that has screwed their users over the years, for example milking them with a lot of different incompatible sockets and setting unrealistic prices.
>Meanwhile this people forget that Inteld has been found guilty on using anti competitive tactics like bribing laptop and pc makers, manipulating opinions on social media (by social media i mean any public place where people can chat, including Sup Forums) with astroturfing tactics, bribing reviewers (see the recent leak), looking at ways to cripple competitiors instead of making better products.
>Meanwhile this people defend a company that clearly just invest the minimum on innovation and that can survive a long time losing money if they want until competitors cannot work anymore.
This people don't grasp the bubble they're creating by thrashtalking and trying to deter people from buying AMD. They'll get cheaper processors from Intel now and if AMD dissapears the prices will rise to the moon.
In what way is this people bennefited by rewarding this kind of behavior from intel? In what way is this people bennefited with a monopoly? Are they people paid by people who invested in Intel to avoid losing as much money as possible?

Mate, you're not paid to throw insults, you're paid to shill for Intel.

Jesus Christ, user. You're going to get fired if you keep on throwing insults instead of constant shilling.

It beats the higher priced intel's processor with the same amount of cores. If games that uses only 2-4 threads is your main concern it would be a better idea to grab a lower priced 4-6 core ryzen. Even for games the 8 core one is not bad tho. It's funny because in the past the if you don't buy one of the most expensive intel processors you was called poorfag despite being clear that a much cheaper AMD processor was enough.