ITT: we laugh at how rediculous of a concept this idea for a laptop really is

ITT: we laugh at how rediculous of a concept this idea for a laptop really is

youtu.be/jxoRtjFVmgA

I mean where would you get the hinges that compact and durable? How long till the screen gets bends and discoloration due to being folded like that this just can't work that and unless we have a major break through in battery tech this just can't work with any kind of decent battery life

Nice English, Sanjay

Focus on the fact this will never be more than a prototype it's like when they started talking about solar roadways and all my bullshit alarms starting firing

>rediculous
Seriously, nigger? Every fucking browser has a built in spellchecker.

You say that, and then all the technology for this gets created and it's conception is facilitated then there's a market for it and you'll eat your words.

>gets created
Excuse me, Jeb. It'll never happen.

old concept for smartphone look even more ridiculous

gb2 india.net

If that happened I would buy it it it worked how it is shown here was durable and had decent battery life it's a cool idea but I'm not sure how it can work in practice

solar panels are banned because petrodollah and centralized power lines will crash.

the world government hates self-sustainability more than you hate shitting in the loo.

What problem does this solve? They've made the portable computer cumbersome.

Solar panels are not banned and they are a good idea

Solar roadways are an idiotic idea they are two different things you idiot

do you understand what tech companies/workers are doing while you're shitposting in the dark?

nokia morph will be released soon

Isn't that a flexible cell phone that uses no hinges? That's not even close to the same idea

solar panels are already banned in few EU countries and the jew mafias are doing their best to destroy the market and startups.

if you try to market solar power or disrupt petrodollar the illuminati will come at your door and get you out of the grid.
Artificial destruction of Fukushima Prefecture is due to the invention of water-powered vehicles.

Solo why is Elon musk still alive?

>flat touch keyboard
>2003 renders and music
>flash plugin needed to play video on their website

Yeah my dad owns petrol and he said he'll kill everyone who makes an attempt to change big oil

He's so good that he removed any trace of evidence that solar panels are even banned in the EU!

1. The screen probably isn't any issue. There have been bendable plastic displays coming out recently. BUT it has to be a screen capable of touch. Good luck figuring that out
2. Batteries could be fit in those compartments and thin cables could be run along the screen
3. Hinges are a problem
4. The greatest issue would be trying to fit a computer in their. They animate it so it's all just connected in the end but... There needs to be a fucking computer in there
5. There is no way they could figure out how to make any operating system function with this.

>They animate it so it's all just connected in the end but... There needs to be a fucking computer in there
>5. There is no way they could figure out how to make any operating system function with this.
???
The barrel is speaker + power brick (good luck on fitting britfag plug in there)
The motherboard and separate daughter cards can fit inside of one of those segments, macbook already does this.

>0:24

How titillating..

>What problem does this solve?

10 points for user for asking the right question

We Samus now

yeah, this. It's not lighter, and the new shape seems to be actually more difficult to carry around