Become an expert in an IT technology. Obsolete in 5 years

That fucker was married to his first cousin. And he believed the union would not make their kids retarded or idiots. Send him back.

Evilution isn't real you retard.

>TCP/IP was adopted in the 80's
>still in use today

Stop chasing shitty fads, OP.

Epic myth dude xD

I'm pretty sure this is just a meme they tell people to get them to learn new high level coding languages and sell the new ms os

>Thinks we evolved from gorillas
>Not retarded
This is why we need creationism in school.

His descendants are a lot of smart people, including many other scholars. Are you upset he knew that dark skin correlated strongly with stupidity and lack of impulse control?

> hey here's this proof that evolution is real
> UH NAH YOU'RE MISSING A STEP BETWEEN THESE TWO SIMILAR ANIMALS
> alright hey well we just discovered this new animal that sits right inbetween the other two, so
> UH EXCUSE ME NO NOW THERE'S STILL A GAP BETWEEN THE ANIMAL YOU JUST DISCOVERED AND THE OTHER ONE
> O-oh, ok, well we just found thi-
> UH NO NOW THERE'S JUST ANOTHER GAP
> Alright, so how do you think we go-
> MAGIC MOON MAN MADE US
> Can you show me proof of-
> I DON'T NEED PROOF WOW I JUST NEED MY FAITH LALALALALA
Evolution exists and there is definitive proof. It's just that people who think the earth is around 6000 years old don't want to see it.

I'm sorry for the autistically serious post in a shitpost thread, but I need to get this off of my chest

First of all, India and China. Those are two countries that in no fucking way can produce local jobs with relevant pay, costs too much to migrate from, and have upwards of a billion people each. Wat do then?

You focus your career on topics that aren't dependent on your shithole - IT being the best of them. That's exactly why every Indian and his cousin is a webdev - they're trying to get a western salary from abroad so they don't die of starvation. That's only going to multiply, especially with industrialization on steroids, or robotization as they call it. So the IT market is going to get FLOODED by a massive tsunami of low-wage workers quite soon, while being flooded moderately right now at the same time. This is an insane oversupply of cheap labor for the IT field you just became expert in, and from which you very likely expect a prestigious wage.

Sounds fun, right? Well, this is the tip of the iceberg. Now comes the fact that people don't unlearn how to handle computers, so you have a constant line of knowledge that doesn't really move (and hasn't for the last 3 or so decades), while more and more people pass it every year - on top of the cheap labor from one side, you're also experiencing a domestic oversupply with a very low rate of decay.

But wait, here's even more - AIs, or neural networks who have somewhat learned the (very basic and logical) concept of programming, and can simply be ordered to do XYZ from a higher level frame, further making your compsci degree irrelevant with every year and exponential AI improvement.

So yes, you actually need to adapt to change and you need to start doing it NOW, while you still have some time and flexibility yet. Stop relying on your IT degree so fucking much, you'll be as useful as horse carriage craftsmen were useful in the early 19th century

Because A.I. that makes code will work SO well/s

A.I. is only good for cooking

There are companies still using win server 2003 and xp out there nigger

This, this shit so much.

You go to a conference and you realize there is dozens of "Senior Level IT Project Managers" or whatever bullshit title they give themselves making $350k/year and all they do is oversee is a few employees running Exchange Server 2003.

If you have some solid self-taught programming skills, it is very important to go to school for Business rather than CS. If you can talk even just a fraction about technology in the business world you will go places. In CS, there is always another swinging dick that is able to replace you.

That's true, you should focus on hugging as much capital as possible instead of a meme CS degree. Whatever happens in this world, you'll have your cash as a backup, so having a business degree to manage it is pretty much essential

IT technology, CS science, AI intelligence.

Doesn't apply here. If you don't hire white hats they turn black, if you have black hats you need white hats. It's a self fulfilling cycle.

so...what do?
go to art because entertainment will still be strong? Fuckin open a barber shop?

>go to art because entertainment will still be strong?
Unironically, yes. Go to computer graphics if you're good at art, NNs can do code but they can't do design, since design is illogical and gets boring at cycles, and NNs can't understand why the perfectly logical sharp-edge UI got boring so fast

I'd say that the future will be one of designers directing NNs to code for them while a few insanely-qualified CS lads make sure everything is in order and the code isn't trash. It's pretty much like a factory - you used to manually make stuff, but not anymore. Yes, there will still be people getting paid for directing the production, but you're not those people - you were the tool and just got replaced with a cheaper one.

I like your prediction, I'm considering finishing my bachelors in math and taking some supplementary art and marketing classes. I've dipped my toes into entrepreneurship as well...wanna get into VR or gaming. that's the best I got for the future. What are you doing/planning?

>you have to learn new shit every other day to stay relevant in this profession
>HURR DURR OBSOLETE IN 5 YEARS

>after actually reading the thread
So, "experts" mean people with a skillset of "install windows".

>>Thinks we evolved from gorillas
No evolutionist ever claimed that. Certainly not Darwin.

We didnt evolved from gorillas you dumb shit.
We share the ancestor.

Oh my Jesus fucking christ, is that from that one show on Adult Swim which had an episode which consisted almost entirely of scenes of burning cardboard?

God made evolution to test our faith, duh.

This. Animals never stopped evolving, we didn't evolve from what we know as modern apes because they didn't exist either. The missing link is simply us trying to bridge a gap between two different family trees, which is a folly to begin with. We became more advanced, but there's no reason that some of our progenitors became more feral as well. Remember that things like intelligence and self-awareness are not strictly desirable from a pure survival standpoint.

12 oz Mouse

What If god made apes and made them evolve into humans? Are we gods creations or did we just evolved from monkeys?

>IT technology
>information technology technology
That really made me think

Become an expert in Blockchain^TM.
Retired in 5 years.

He also was the first think that incest can coat problems and he was the first to study the subject .
Incest and blood mixing was quite popular back then.

impregnating a first cousin only increases chance of birth defects by 1.5 to 3%

worth the risk if your cousin is hot enough

That's why I'm studying biological-informatics and will afterwards get my masters degree in biomedicine :^)

Actually, come to think of it, "install windows guys" were not obsolete neither 15 nor 5 years ago. And are still needed today.

Just use a condom you cheap fuck

Good thing we'll go back to the stone age once WW3 starts. I'm learning how to into agriculture and /out/. The CS cucks who can't even build a decent fire will be the first to be eaten.