Riddle me this, Sup Forums

Riddle me this, Sup Forums

If you were re-building a country, would you pump money into the safest part of the country or into the most volatile and dangerous part?

Give me details of the country.

i would fuck your mother hahaaha

why not both
the ideal, however, would not be ME (the State) pumping money anywhere but private companies regulated by ME because ME isn't a fucking commie pinko nannystate

most "volatile and dangerous" because you are trying to put money into the "country", the singular unity of the whole entity

if you are trying to make a quick-buck investment obv the answer the other choice, this is of course meaning all your money goes where it is suppose to

are you greek? i am greek.

>punishing people for being civil human beings

ISHYGDDT

the country is more than just want makes money and what doesn't

the health of a society is more than just some nice looking place

>oh, these people are subhumans that don't know what society is, LETS GIVE THEM MONEY!

>these people are civil and want to re-build their country? LEL NO MONEY FOR YOU!

investment doesn't mean "free money"
it means infrastructure, roads, hospitals and education transportation land reclamation security law and order etc

if the division of investment is distinguished by the definition of racial purity then there is no country, only money to make more money

money is tool to shape the society into a just society it doesn't have to be money to make more money, then everything else starts to lose meaning

Racial purity? What are you going on about?

This is about buying into the process and wanting to rebuild.

Why would you reward bad behaviour and neglect good behaviour?

Why should people be deprived of their infrastructure because they aren't subhumans?

the safest part will have what they need even if an outside doesn't invest

the dangerous part may not, ever, they are stuck

If I was building a country there wouldn't be a dangerous part because

1. Walls around entire nation
2. Only police officers with guns
3. No Niggers

How would they have what they need without any resources? You just assume because it's safe that means they somehow will build hospitals, roads, electricity... You need money and investment for that.

You just keep reaffirming your position of "reward for bad behavior". Would you give a poor guy with a clean record a loan or a guy with an extensive record?

Come on man

You have to be 18 to post here

aww are you a nigger or a gun freak?

a country is beyond its people

you are building for a future, it is not about "reward" or "punishment" this is materialist thinking and it has only one outcome, slavery

You're retarded. Everything you say is meaningless buzzwords attempting to look profound.

>racial purity
>slavery
>building for a future

Fine let me speak plain

When you invest in a country don't think about who is deserving and who isn't because you are trying to make concrete things that effect the immediate livelihood of the people

It should go to be people without it first because they are a necessity for the growth of a country

>2016
>being unironically authoritarian

Regions that are already efficient and developed are going to make the most use of the stimulus, dollar per dollar. Subsidizing inefficient, undeveloped regions will also discourage them from improving their region of their own accord.