/cm/ - Can/Mex:

As of 16/05/2016, the commite of North American Nations has decided that America will no longer be part of the /cum/ general on Sup Forums

Therefore, the general shall be renamed as "CM" (Canada and the United Mexican States). Americans are now forbidden to post on /CM/

Please, if you happen to see a burger poster on /CM/, do not panic, ignore them and use the "report" feature.

Thank you very much for your time, ladies and gentlemen.

Discuss issues important to both Canada and Mexico here people!

>CAN/MEX
>AN/MEX
>AN/NEX
>ANNEX

How coincidental, a thing that should happen to both your countries.

>australia
>abbofailia

Full of Abbos and a huge failure; how coincidental.

DELETTTTT!

YOU FUKCING NIGGER! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY, YOU SNAKE!

I think Mexicans also hate us

Is just a meme
I secretly love you and to prove it I wont move into your country

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about Canada lately?

Easy Paco, would you like to discuss important issues of tac.... of Mexican culture now?

we don't hate you leaves, just the burgers (some of them)

FUCKING LEAF
LEAVE US ALONE
NOBODY LIKES YOU

But-but I want to include you kind Mexicans into the Canadosphere, don't be like that Mexico I had a tacobowl the other day and I loved it.

Will Trumps Wall help keep yanks inside their borders?

What did the Amerifats do this time?

Hey everyone how are you :)

Hi

FILTHY
DUMB
MAPLENIGGER
SCUM

What's even the fucking point without America?

>Canadosphere
Stop trying to make Canadosphere happen, its not going to happen.

Mex/Ca's collective existence is less relevant than the state of Texas

Fuck your fucking shitty thread, Sup Forums is an American general, fuck off

Nice

This should really be a TexMex thread.

>commite

See, this is why you need us, without us you can't even speak properly, let alone be relevant.

>/tmx/

Sounds like a shitty show on Spike tbhfamalam

I don't remember inviting New Zealanders, but hey while you're here you could at least come to the obvious realization that both Canada and Mexico are superior to the US and obviously New Zealand.

This is an acceptable in Canadian/British english.

You people are in the stone age, GET ON MY LEVEL.

>both Canada and Mexico are superior to the US and obviously New Zealand

in some alternate reality where leaves and tequila are the foundation of life maybe.

>tries to insult me by saying New Zealand
>not realising he's the New Zealand of North America

Australia can be a province.

No Tasmanians though.

fuck you Canada

> Canadians have infected this board

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

k

>smug anime girl 52
>he literally has 52+ fucking pictures of anime girls looking smug

We are about 5000 New Zealand's mate.

I don't know if New Zealand is the most envied country in the world, but hey I didn't read the news today.

>he doesn't

>getting mad at cartoons
Blood's gettin to your head, cunt

>he LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY likes watching weeb shit

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Mexico, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Mexicans are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Make tacos and sell drugs?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Mexico, what are they fucking known for? Being "illegals", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking illegals? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be an illegal. It's easy to be an illegal. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Mexico is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING BIRD. You decided that you like to get shot by cartel lords so damn much that you might as well put the fucking bird that eats your corpse t on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Liking this general boys

AMERICAN PIGS NEED NOT APPLY

>Canada tries to make a thread without us

>its total shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM A FUCKING RED LEAF

Well no shit, he lives like this.

I thought you said you were going to bed. Sleep deprivation isn't good user.

>I thought you said you were going to bed. Sleep deprivation isn't good user.
Says the nerd shitposting on a japanese cartoon discussion forum at 1:45am on a tuesday like the loveless neet he is

it's time to choose, Mexico

you can stay here, with Canada, or you can come back to us. we were always closer friends. don't forget who your real friends are. Canada is just trying to trick you by making their own little general with you. we wouldn't trick you. we call you fat, shitskin etc but we love your food and you are useful to us. because we love you, we are honest with you. what we have is special. it's love/hate.

you have to choose. you can't have both.

Canada and Mexico bffs.

American scumpigs OUT

Aren't you doing the same though?
Besides I can sleep in tomorrow since I don't have school or work, loveless is right though.

It's 3:47pm here and I just finished work.
>what are timezones

oh, you got my timezone wrong then, so I just assumed you listed your own time. Why would you go to bed at 4 though?

Because that wasn't me you're referring to.

The Amerifats are going to elect a guy who's literally going to build a wall with Mexico and then demand they pay for it.

This isn't a hard choice Mexico.

fug

Posting anyways

I stay with Greenland.

But we already replaced Canada with Brazil to form /bum/ last night. You have no authority here.