ESTONIA BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY

>ESTONIA BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY

Our kekminister told them to go fuck themselves when they asked whether we would help when russia attacks

what about NATO or EU protection?

Based finland

Estonia is Bestonia.

Fuck off kotiryssä

>defending estonia
That shithole doesnt even have its own army or conscription. Still faggots like you are preparde to die for them

How similar is Estonian and Finnish language?

What about your cultures?

Do you guys look the same?

they're the same except est are depressed and finns are silly

dumb thing to do

We can't understand them but it sounds just like ours. However theirs has been a bit more muddled by German/Swedish.

Some of them do look the same but a full fourth of them are Russians.

>We will not help Estonia
Okay. Estonia will veto NATO helping you.

You see why in fighting is stupid?

btw is there any source for this? I tried googling but couldn't find any

It's the latest Niinistö speech

Estonia just wants to be nordic, stop being bullies.

uhh he doesn't state anything? he says he can't comment on that matter because people would extrapolate?

>That shithole doesnt even have its own army or conscription
but both of these are wrong

dont talk about things you dont know about

>amerifat education

turn off proxy

the languages are closely related but not mutually intelligible, if you can't speak estonian you can easily misunderstand something due to very similar words meaning two completely different things

culturally estonia is more baltic than nordic but there are similarities between us, although from what i can tell the finnish are more conservative and reserved

last time i visited estonia people did look quite similar than in here, meaning that light hair and light eyes are common but not as common as in finland, estonia also has a sizable russian minority thanks to the soviets

can somebody provide proofs? =DD

kys burger pissbaby

Who the fuck would want to start a World War with Russia over irrelevant shithole like Estonia?

Finns must protect its clay no matter what.

I understand hardly any spoken Estonian maybe 5 to 10 % but the written is much easier. Many words are common amongst Finnish and Estonia and many words are almost the same in some Finnish dialects. But they use more fancy letters than us like d and g. Usually more than 50% of written Estonian is understandable. Some times even more.