Many weeks ago, I saw something on Sup Forums that shook me to my core...

Many weeks ago, I saw something on Sup Forums that shook me to my core, something I haven't been able to shake from my mind. It was an Argie poster's photo of his family, sitting down to dinner, drinking wine from regular glasses. Do non-Americans seriously, unironically, do this?

it was an uninformal dinner, why use the silver cutlery?

>uninformal

That's his point

>uninformal
ajajaj no me buleen che

Quit being so pretentious. People drink things out of cups, simple as that.

I drink it out of the bottle

~tehee

know dad

I drink wine out of USED coffee and tea cups all the time.

>an Argie not drinking wine from the bottle
>with his family and not in San Telmo at night

probably a Chilean

>Only drinking wine from a fancy glass
You don't have to be a full blown faggot to drink wine

>not tasting a great glass of argie/chilean wine with your family while tasting a top class beef and pasta
how pleb are you?

My mom drinks wine out of several year old styrofoam gas station cups.

Your mom sounds alright

We can get wine from McDonalds... Do you expect something fancy from a family dinner?

Why can every country get booze at a McDonalds but ours?

i drink my wine with a straw but i still use a wine glass.

Because of the damn principle of it all.

prohibition and so forth

Sometimes we drink in fancy cups, sometimes (like everyday) in regular glasses. There's no reason for being a tryhard that only drinks in cups.

Anyone else turkey baste their wine?

wine glass is for tasting not really the consumption

the shape is so that the heat of your palms does not change the wine from another so you can tell the difference

obviously if you plan to drink the same stuff this is pointless and a hassle to hold

There's nothing wrong with that, especially if is only table wine. Drinking table wine from wine cups is worst than drinking good wine from normal ones. It's like drinking heineken from a 200 years old silver tankard

maybe wine is a formal rarity in the US, but not here

i just drink it straight from the carton.

Box wine is hobo-tier even here m8.

This will trigger a lot of people. But is the best wine cut there is, in the picture it's coke and fernet, but you it works better for coke and wine.

lmao that's omnipresent on every friends group going out dancing for the weekend

>implying im not a hobo

>drinking wine
GAY