3. England
4. Relevant regions of the United States
POWER GAP
5. Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uesqhy9kwcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see nothing wrong with this.

You can't bump your own thread. Nice try though.

BTFO

Oh shit
Australia I didn't realize it was this bad

LOLOL CONVICTS LOLL KANGAROOS LOL STEVE IRWIN STINGRAYS

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

OOOOOOH FUCUUCUKEK

BETTER CHECK THAT CHART MATES

>mfw we burned down the white house

Canada's claim to fame

Your only noteworthy achievement happened hundreds of years ago

>be Australian
>get barrel'd

You mean Britain?

hahahahahahaha like nigga hahahha

we wuz Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=uesqhy9kwcA

we're getting stronger

Good but I'd put Scotland between the US and the power gap

is this the gayness rankings? haha

PERCENTAGE OF WHITES PER COUNTRY
1. Australia ~90%
2. Canada ~90%
2. UK ~80%
3. NZ ~65%
4. US ~60%

nice meme stats dickhead

Real Stats
1.Australia 95%
2.UK 80%
3.Canada 75%
4.New Zealand 70%
5.USA 60%

t. Ming Xi

>new zealard

>American calling others fat

The reason the increase is so high here and in Oz is the Pacific Islander immigration, who have an over 80% rate of obesity

No, no, no, you don't get to say "oh that's because of this small group in this isolated area.", AND make fun of us for niggers skewing the gun related deaths here.
You don't get to eat your cake and have it too.

I didn't make that argument so it's irrelevant, and whites here have a 23% rate of obesity compared to your 33% rate. Our overall rates are also lower than yours.

Our gun crime and violent crime rates are also overall lower and lower when only including whites.

Why does the Australian government try to force Multiculturalism so much? Like they try to prove to the world how diverse we are. eg. Eurovision, both entries have been ethnics despite there being way more qualified and talented Australians who are white. Numerous ads and series that subtly promote that their are ethnics living peacefully and happy within society and just generally always presenting Australia as this diverse and unique blend of cultures and ethnicities despite being majority white and issues with multiculturalism and foreigners. (Crime and Terrorism caused by Middles Easterners and Blacks and Australian businesses and markets being rompa-stomped by Asians)

We are the real loses of WWII

australia and canada are chinese colonies though

Why don't Asians flock to your country? IT'S NOT FAIR

t. Attila