Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

Pic related

Bringing my family from Pakistan here they got visas

This my country now. Literally nothing you can do about it.

nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/survey-shows-muslim-population-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-canada

White people aren't having babies, we will soon be the majority.

I think we've seen this ol' thread before mate.

Dumb frogposter

Inshallah

Trudeaus govt is friendly to the ummah, I will be bringing my wife from saudi. So much easier to get her here thanks to Trudeau

If i were in a 3rd world country like Brazil id be pissed that some shitskin in a good country is doing shit like this

mashallah

canada soon inshallah

TAKBIR!! DEATH TO ALL KAFIRS!!! Currently my 19 cousins are applying for refugee status. Inshallah, brother trudeau.

hey were you the omani guy with a Toronto area code # that was trying to make a group chat on whats app?

mashallah muhammad kabab jihad.

I'm Greek

Pls post Omani girls

I gonna do the same next year

no

ewww... i mean HARAM

me too, all my family is retiring in Canada, whites will become protected minority soon hahaha

What kind of visa? Skills trade worker?

Do you also haveAustralian citizenship?

Wew lad, that's one tiny hand

>White people aren't having babies, we will soon be the majority.
Fact.

nah

Is this why Canadians are becoming the biggest shitposters?!

european citizenship

>these are the canadians who browse Sup Forums

here you go
other omani is not bro-tier for not posting pics

>whites will become protected minority
who the fuck is gonna protect white people

>you will never have a qt gulf arab gf

It's not fair

>those eyebrows
wtf lol

Why are pakistanis such hateful people towards the same people that do them good? leroterham1400rapedbypakis.jpeg

In most cultures betraying your benefactor is one of the worst things you can do,yet pakis revel in it like hurhurhur look how smart we are? Are all pakistanis evil,without exception?

trust me its better than a unibrow.

This is the Islamic Centre of Saskatoon. If there are so many people attending that they "clog the streets", it's probably because the building doesn't have a parking lot. Muslims make up 0.2% of the population here, in Saskatchewan's most diverse city.

>Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?
Fuck no.
The only white thing cucknada has is snow.

T. Moor

>Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?
Of course not you fucking mongoltard