Have you ever slept with your sister?

Have you ever slept with your sister?

I did, but we were actually sleeping, not having sex.

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.

This.

*applauds*

I don't have a sister.

Wew lad

Wish I had one. A friend so close. A part of you.

That is what I meant.
Hard to differentiate them in English.

The same in Russian (and I guess in other Slavic languages).

Also you were like 4 years old.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Australians, I will fucking dox the next Australian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

16 and 14 the last time.

Hey kiwiman relax
Don't let them get on your nerves

Slept like sleeping yes

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Norgwegians, I will fucking dox the next Norwegian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

But

>thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane

bruh..

>Have you ever slept with your sister?
No.

I used to sodomize her in the bathtub until we turned about 16, though (we're twins). She wouldn't shut up about it otherwise.

I had my first kiss with my sister ama

I was 16 and she 14

Not since we were like 10 or something.

Same, first and last

I was 6 and she 5 kek