I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECx6vmFOVss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did everything go so wrong?

Fuck you Dad I'll never forgive you.

BUILD IT

i will always associate the spanish language with poverty and there is nothing you can do about it

your country was always shit
you were just lucky to be geographically in a good spot for colonialization

t. Barbarian

t. """""""""""""""""""Germany"""""""""""""""""""

fuck off rodriguez gonzalez, we are alberto barbosa's

>tfw if sweden hadnt been fighting denmark and being in the kalmar union we could have been a colonial superpower
feels bad man

I know, it is not a nice thing to say, but it is the harsh reality.
If Americas didn't exist, you would have never acchieved anything worthy of notice

>boasting about opressive imperialism and opressing POC countries

I cannot believe this

>Claiming eastern/northern Newfoundland and Labrador

"no".

labrador was a fishing colony, ence why it's in faded red unlike the actual colonies.
the place was popular due to the large amounts of cod there

Damn son...

Didn't you technically own the

>holy
>roman
>empire

for a while too?

Good fight lads, couldn't take the Dutch

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTERS

yeah but it wasn't in the same time period as the map.

same with british empire @ max size - they didn't have the united states anymore when they got india and became huge.

now we're all back to square 1
it's so unfair

then you would have even more white guilt

sweden couldn't handle actually being involved with colonialism, imperialism and slavery, they already feel guilty without

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

>We
Not us

because unlike britain, both you and france acted like a nigger and exploited locals government iinfrastructure to steal more gold.
also your conquistadors literally slaved aztecs by taking moctezuma hostage.

>slaved aztecs
Aztecs were in a civil war and Amerindians are too weak to be treated as slaves. Ok i don't want to say the number of cities built by spaniards in all latinoamerica with a new infrastucture that, belive me, was better than the aztec one.

Hold on there Turkey, let's not go blaming other countries for crimes against native peoples and imperialism. That's throwing glasses in a stone house.

Let him die in his own shit plox

What? Local government infrastructure was destroyed and we built our own.

>spanish colonies are basically fucked up cocaine and coffee plantations where everyone speaks barbarian ooga booga
>british colonies enjoy a high living standard and everyone speaks the one true language
you fucked up from the beginning

Ignorant savage

When you decided to fuck up your economy with overflowing south american silver.

Better shut that you missed half of your country in the world wars.

Kenia and India are the really like being in heaven.

Oh yes, those great ex brittish colonies like Bangladesh, Kenya, Sudan or Nigeria.

Literally all better after having the Brits but then reverted back to their savagery and even still better than what would have been if the Brits never went.

The Spanish language is most spoken language than English.

I think it's something cultural, Spaniards have difficulty to have self-control. After losing the last colonies we have only had civil wars... I think its in our spirit or something

We don't live there so we can't raise the standard of living :^)
>most spoken language
also highly irrelevant
i'd rather learn an asian one at least it would be useful

ok

ok

That shouldn't be a point of pride. It's spoken in Latin America.

Germans are the reason your country isn't shit tho.

ok

Don't you already know korean?

It is the second language most spoken by number of speakers.

Iberia could have conquered the world but the Portuguese were tricked by the anglos

Britain kicking off the industrial revolution is the reason the world isn't stuck in what is estimated to be the 1850's right now.

The spanish love Portugal.

I'm justo going to say

only time will say

Not a good thing

>Nobody else was able to do so
>

Why?

It's all your fault for telling us that using different coins wasn't practical for trading with the rest of the kingdoms, we had no choice but to start a war then.

>justo
fuck

actually, the fault is all on france, they started these freedom thing, plus, when they invaded portugal, the royal family had to move to brazil, and because of that they developed brazil until it got its independence.

>muh freedom cuck

Nobody else was as callous in showing the world you can industrialize your nation like a motherfucker if you're willing too throw your own people and children in factories producing Phossy jawed deformities. Literally no other nation would have done this to that extent. Why do you think the Brits love to queue so much? They don't make a fuss

Literally South America.

frogs and brits...
Habsburg king = friendship with the german states
Bourbon king = friendship with Franc... oh wait, its the French revolution

>It's the Romans' fault! Viriatus stronk!

>we wuz kangz n shiet but den whitey come out frum da caves cuz they was neanderthal nd shiet and they trikked us!
we wuz also emperors and gudz

and that is bad? Latin America is improving little by little.

>all these WEWUZing shit
lmao, none of you guys have done shit. Stop worrying about the past and make your countries great again. There's no point in taking credit for your ancestors accomplishments if you can't make accomplishments of your own and keep your lineage alive and healthy. All you're doing is creating a circle of self hating and misery like some sort of cuckold

This. It's the same with all Southern Europeans though

also the worst king of Spain and in my opinion the origin of our civil wars and why we were so undeveloped in past centuries was Bourbon

fucking gabachos why they didn't kill all the Bourbons?

This king was shit.

>make your countries great again
you have got a literal communist running as a candidate
you know what you have to do make your country great again

Bruh. You've elected Obama TWICE and you're about to elect Hilary. At least Europeans had a golden age...

we tried to kill him several times but was practically impossible

Yes but guess who's winning?
No stupid leaf, even liberal based news sources are starting to say that Hillary will lose

>FERNando
you sure he wasn't kiwi mate??

>turkroaches complaining about imperialism

As much as I want that too be true, I don't think it'll happen.

I look like this guy

; _ ;
the bourbon was a mistake, they destroyed our first constitution

Trust me, it will happen. Screencap this leafbro, he's gonna make it. If he doesn't, I promise to kill myself because that's how much confidence I have in him winning.

Hillary won't win. She pissed off a lot of the white, religious liberals which is why she didn't completely steamroll over Bernie. If it comes down to Trump vs Hillary, those people she pissed off will be voting for Trump.

At least that's what I want to believe because the last thing Europe needs is that whore sticking her big nose in Africa and the Middle East again. She's literally only being supported because "muh vagina, it's THE CURRENT YEAR".

youtube.com/watch?v=ECx6vmFOVss

>complaining about Aztec genocide
>when the mayans were better as a culture

Well I hope you're right

Kek. If you consider Greenland and Iceland colonies,then you sure would have been one

He probably will. Im confident he'll win with at least 40 states favorability. Nobody likes the HogCunt

>couldn't take the Dutch
Kek. France bailed you out.

>enslaving a slave culture

lmao what's the problem?

The Aztecs fucking ate humans and mass killed them in the name of the sun.

The tercios were fucking op

:'D

germans as allies were fucking op
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)

Posting the annotated version

I like how he always denied he had anything to do with it and claimed the army just rebelled, even thought hey kept the fucking pope hostage for him. Look at that smug smirk, he knows he can get away with anything.

British Colonies >>>>>>>>>> Spanish Colonies > French Colonies

>muh iberian union that didn't last for 50 years.
>muh portuguese colonies

>Portugal thinks it ever somehow had a steak in North America

we all know the true... :^) but this was the reason of the origin of the Anglicanism
Pope was scared to allow divorce of Henry VIII because his wife was family of charles V

this 2bh

>that post
>that flag

>steak
nigger

British non-african colonies >> Spanish colonies >>> British african colonies > French colonies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>< Belgian Colonies tbqh

>Dutch Empire
>Indonesia not included
wtf is wrong with you

that's fair

i'm ok with this

what about Dutch colonies