Ukraine "has new clay"

This is the map that Ukrainians used during Eurovision 2016.

Notice any differences between the current Ukrainian map and this one? "Their new map" has Polish, Slovakian, and Russian clay added to Ukraine.

I always was kinda neutral towards Ukrainians, now I'm just wondering if they really have a deathwish.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/european-broadcasting-union-make-eurovision-song-contest-revise-the-results-of-the-song-contest-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=AxR1_BPeHE8
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-poland-sikorski-idUSKCN0I92A720141020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off retarded pole

Ukraine 2016(East is still considered Ukraine).

Actually it was some eurovision fan posted song preview on Youtube. But who cares lol

This is my first topic ever about Ukraine, and I'm far not a fan of Russia so please domt chicken-meme me.

Who designed the graphic and put it up there? Swedes or Ukrainians?

> new map
> post 1919 one

I think it's Ukrainians since they plan how their show looks like visually.

Any proofs?
Sign the petition against it then
change.org/p/european-broadcasting-union-make-eurovision-song-contest-revise-the-results-of-the-song-contest-2016

Ivan could be right too ()
I couldn't watch the show itself so I don't know if it was there. Was it on a YouTube video or the actual show?

>Tatarshit
>Shitty Song
>wins

Likely because of the big Turkish diaspora.

>almost 200,000 signatures
It won't change anything even if they get 1 million

Pic related

5 hours ago it was less than 100.000. It won't change anything, you're right, but still interesting to see the officials reacting to this.

That little piece of land south west to Odessa should be moldovan tbqh.

everything there is ukrainian, mommy's napoleons

US AID supports the Russian Army?

The Americans are allways soo smart in choosing friends and enemies.

Hm...People are voting for those they like, how odd.
In other news, sky is blue, politicians lie and your mother is a whore.

>sky is blue
Not where I live.

>Moldova blocked by 11 meters
lmao

Like Crimea?

like Lwów :3

Tatar clay hands down

Are you from Lodz?

youtube.com/watch?v=AxR1_BPeHE8

No. In Poland the sky is always grey.

Like Пepeмишль? :3

Odessa is Jewish or Greece clay then.

i live in 500 meters from metallurgical plant and my sky is blue
lmaoing @ ur life phamilia

How is Przemysl even connected to Ukraine? Lestek the I-st settled it and it was a part or Rus for like 20 years and Poland since forever...just like Lwów...

This post pretty much showcases the effect of the earth rays found on Prussian clay on humans.
Please note howmuch it increases the potence or the minds strive to expand ones country.
Another known effect is an increased fear toward encirclement of ones nation and a paranoia that leads into the urge to preemtive action towards an imagined threat in the neighbourhood.

The former Prussiam territories should realy be kept under quarantine. Like Chernobyl or s.th. like that.

Ukraine's always been a shithole ruled by a retarded government who tried to bully its' non-russian neighbors because of its' unjust size. Maybe one day they'll get their just deserts.

Kholmshyna at all was Ukrainian. But no one cares now, so do you about Lviv.

I'm from what used to be Prussia, and before Prusy Książęce and before The Teutonic Order and before the Baltic lands.

In school they told us that this might be Poland but there's still "prussian drill", we also sang out local anthem before the Polish one. This land is a special snowflake.

So where was the flag used? You are not just shitposting OP, are you?

>Kholmshyna
what's that

But that's only Polish TV showing Putin's proposal of partitioning Ukraine. We have no intent in doing that.

>Putin proposed to partition Ukraine, ever.
Damn, and i thought that our media was shitty.

>and I'm far not a fan of Russia

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-poland-sikorski-idUSKCN0I92A720141020

And this said Romania, for god's sake!

>implying it's not a rightful Ukrainian clay and they don't deserve to get it all back after the Eurovision win
baka desu senpai

Smoleńsk nasz.

>reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-poland-sikorski-idUSKCN0I92A720141020
Yeah, some shithead said that another shithead said somenthing.
Polan, i am dissapoint.

Delete this right fucking now we are not a fuckin reindeer. Reindeer only live in the far north of Finland I've never seen one IRL.

You guys should really stop deluding youself you won without rigging votes. Ffs, Serbia """gave""" you twelve points and literally nobody I know voted you.

No ;)

>1926

>open int
>another pole buttblasting about my cunt

So fucking tired of this

I personally didn't watch the Gayvision and our victory irritate me because everyone in media and runet talk about it. Since 2014 for me it isn't a song contest, it's fucking freak show.

Well we don't make fake maps with territorial claims and then put them into international shows.

We might be buttblasted but it's you who is deluded.

100% Greek ofc

Venetian?

Venetians are crypto-Greeks m8

Ah ok, sorry.

I'm just sayin it's rigged as fug. We didn't win once until we sent a gypsy lesbian woman.

That's a good combo.

We got a black, gay activist who wrote on his dating profile that he like to take big cocks fro mbehind. Maybe we should send him next time?

ukraine has every right to compensate for the loss of crimea and donbas.

He also needs to be a muslim, opressed by evil white cis poles for his beliefs.

Only if he makes a song about suffering of lgbtbbc people in Poland.

It will be hard because his name is Krystian Legierski and he's an atheist, so he dosn't have a catchy name and surname.

hate that soft cunt

But they have Crimea and donbass on that map.

Sarmathian clay, therefore Polish. Just like Lwow.

Every Inch Of Clay That Is Not In Hands Of russians Is An Inch Of Clay In Good Hands

>ukraine
>ukrainian
>ukrainians

no such things

That's the most grim polandball comic I saw so far. Are we the Frodo of Europe?

Not Putin. Zhirinovskiy proposed that.

No Nationalist attacked him so far ?

why is that allowed?

Two years later they are still mad.

Ukraine must be Balkanized.

It's the only way to fix it.

Why is Russia allowed to exist? Honestly I don't know

So USA finally accepted it? It esd a bit childish to deny Russia got some lands desu.

>hurrrrrr
Iirc last olympic games showed a map of Poland with kaliningrad oblast within borders.

They already sort of are Balkanized, considering that they're descended from Turks and that Balkans = Turkish influence. Ukrainian probably has as many if not more Turkish terms as Croatian.

>dislike something
>blame turks

lmao

hmmm

"Second from the left is Jamala's grandfather. An ordinary fascist, who was "sent to Kyrgizia by Stalin the tyrant"