What is life like in Brazil?

What is life like in Brazil?

We live in jungles and we fight for food with monkeys.

good, I am drunk at 7 AM

Why are Brazilian posters always the best? Russians seem pretty good posters too, whenever they aren't talking about how depressing it is to live in Russia.

Damn, you drink Brhma?
Barely anyone posts on Sup Forums anymore so don't have a great sample size.

I can't complain. Food is cheap and tasty, and most people try to be friendly and comprehensive.
The cons: public transportation sucks, people are not that responsible (not very good workers), and some parts of my city are very violent.

nope, it was cold this evening I drank two bottles of chilean wine that were in my fridge kek

also I played CS:GO the whole night drunk kek

I would never leave the house without full body armor, a helmet, an armored APC and an assault rifle.

because you are a faggor

>Wake up and it's 6 degrees
>Brazilian tells you it's "cold"
Fuck I need to move away from this ice hole.

I hate the cold 2bh, yesterday was like 10 degrees i think

I think 40 degrees is way worse than 6 degrees desu.

south brazil is the only brazil
the rest is shit

Urang Utans live in Indonesia you buttshit brain dead.

nah the south is a colony of the southeast

I hate Oktoberfest.

the ungabunga tribe just raided my village. bunch of assholes, I'll rape them in CS:GO

Kinda. The bandeirantes came from the southeast, true, but they mixed their blood with the castellanos pretty soon. That gaucho identity thing is very old, you know.
Also, lots of German and Italian immigrants around here, being the vast majority in many cities.

It's good, I'm enjoying some tea and a good bread I bought in the bakery next to my apartment. It rained during the night, so I slept like an baby. Now I will relax and read a book, since my only appointment is university at night.

Nigger Cariocas detected.

You forgot about the Azorean people.

Get rekt Bundaloca faggot. Ungabunga is #1!

I hate Oktoberfest and I live in Blumenau.

It went like this.

Azore people look shit skin beaners. Their genes have not survived in the south. Real white DNA has dominated the south.

One on the right is a tranny

>A monkey's touching something I've never got to touch in my life