HOLLY SHIT INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOLLY SHIT INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4013429/windows-10-update-kb4013429
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to believe the retards claiming MS wouldn't bother fixing it are currently fellating a shotgun, but that would be too much to ask for.

Yeah I'm sure 7700k owners are pissed off as fuck about their purchase

That is some hardcore shit nigga, any more benchmarks like these?

>1080p benchmarks are not relevant in 2017
>but Unreal Tournament 3 is

still waiting for 480p benchmarks, otherwise Intel is still king

Why in the fuck is that a screenshot of a monitor?

1080p is very relevant
720p or 480p fucking arent.

to be fair, it took microsoft losing server space to get them to do shit about the first i7 batch.

A driver update or a game update happened you dumb fuck.

This is why video game faggots and video game hardware should be banned on Sup Forums.
The retards come in with graphs unaware that such shit becomes worthless with a single driver update.

>Driver update
> For a game that is more than 7 years old
>Being this retarded

I don't get your point

>LALALA All games should be banned because one day they may be bad and make my intel look good but then they get patched and LALALALA I DON'T WANT TO KNOW SHIT IS ADOPTING NEW HARDWARE I WANT INITIAL BENCHED AND NOTHING ELSE

Happens often dumbfuck.
Games keep being ported and shuffled, or patched by GoG and such 3rd parties.
Search any driver game improvement list and you'll find some old games on them.

>I don't know what drivers are or how they work: the post

To be fair its an epic game and was a test bed when it came out for the software.

Not sure how the contracts work but they may still be required to update unreal 3 for a number of years, and could have pushed a patch to utilize ryzen correctly, testing it in a real world scenario.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS.

INTEL ALWAYS WINS

INTEL ALWAYS WINS

INTEL ALWAYS WINS

INTEL ALWAYS WINS

Do you know what a driver is you fucking retard?

Bullshit. Another red propaganda. AMD sucks dick. Just get Intel.

But only Unreal tournament?
That can't be fucking right. Should at least seen a a few other titles they mentioned improve.

HEHEHE YES

>Implying GPU driver update would affect the CPU performance

Meant for this one

Badly threaded games exist. Far Cry Primal exerts most of its workload on one single core and rest of the cores are doing auxiliary work. Its similar story with Total War: Warhammer and other weakly threaded games.

True multi-threaded games are hard to come by it seems. DOOM 2016 has a very good multithread system and takes advantage of all cores.

>everything else
>same results after the update
gg AyyMD

Enlighten me

1. Microcode updates for OS level optimization and BIOS updates are a thing.
2. GPU drivers optimizing resource allocation between CPU and GPU for certain games, are a thing.
3. Vulkan updates are a big part of the above mentioned.
4. Go back to

arigato senpai

i7 6700k is still master race

dumb weebposter

You what mate?

Time to shill: 2nd post
You goys better get your TTS up or no shekel for you!

Wrong, retarded shiteating frogposter.

I want weeaboos and Drumpftards to leave.

>Unreal Tournament 3 = every single game out there
>what AyyMDrones actually believe

Anime website, you dorkotron

>all above 60 FPS
I see nothing wrong here.

Why?
i7 6700k and GTX 1080ti is best.

The fixed a scheduler bug in win10

I'm almost certain what happened here was just basically random.
In the first run Windows was probably switching threads around too much. And this time it happened to keep the threads on the same CCX.

Otherwise it should have improved some other games performance too. Especially another UE game like Arkham Knight.

Threads move from core to core several times per second.

Also see this regarding the update

>Far Cry Primal exerts most of its workload on one single core
That doesn't explain the big difference between the 6900k and the 1800x

tl;dr: you're full of shit

Do you buy new components every day? Doesn't matter if they're all above 60, if something is pumping out 160 FPS, and something else is pumping out 190 FPS, I'll take the fucking latter because a few years down the road, those numbers will all come down but only one will be consistent above 60.

Or have you not thought about more than a week in advance?

see
The problem with Windows scheduler is that it moves threads from one CCX to another. It should try to only move them around the same CCX, and keep threads of the same application on the same CCX when possible.

The 4c/8t CPU won't be doing as well as an 8c/16t CPU in 8 years time dummy.

unreal... tournament... 3?

It's clearly down to frequency in that benchmark. Future software will run on more cores. Even Intel is rolling out mid range hex cores with Coffeelake.

You're like the people in 2007 telling me not to buy the quad core because games will never use four threads. Or the people in 2012 saying i7s will never be for gaming.

I'm gonna buy the $300 well threaded processor with high IPC, and three years down the line I'm going to laugh in your face.

5 years of brainwashing by Intel drones. Really activates my almonds.

Watch as soon as Intel starts launching consumer 6 cores (with absurd TDPs), all the shills will jump on the bandwagon. They'll still all be better than AMD somehow, though.

That's my whole point you stupid cunt.

Same goes for you. Why can't anyone on this mainly text site master the fucking art of reading comprehension?

That was the last game AMDfags could play, it's all they know.

Because retards think it's more legit.

That's not what you posted. Your post was that the CPU doing better now will do better forever.

what kind of autism drives someone to have the same thread every hour >also directx10

paid pajeet shills

>one tweet
>no source
>picture is a photograph of a monitor
kys

nah, if its an engine fix that they pushed, something I doubt, then it would need to be patched for every game

if its a windows thing, its works for every game

if its random chance put all cores on same ccx for that bench, then there we go we know the issue.

how about a 'this isn't a fucking laptop and I have a proper cooler' mode where it keeps shit in one area and leaves it till something necessitates its move.

this is one this is two
the one is the former, the two is the later

intel's will be, unless a bios update gets the cpu internal ccx shift to uncouple from the ram speed, intel will be a monolith 6 core, will work better when 2 ccx's are used, and will likely clock higher.

but anything that doesn't need to talk between ccx's will be a powerhouse on amd hardware, and by then the amd side will have its shit sorted out, possibly zen+ will be here.

>Your post was that the CPU doing better now will do better forever.

Yes, which is why 'doesn't matter its above 60 lelelelel' shit is retarded. It DOES matter because ONE of those CPUs will be usable the other will not. Do you fucking understand now?

yeah i gave that some side-eye as well. what a strange choice. I mean good job but its strange enough that i worry about cherry picking

Yeah, you don't know how the scheduler works. But thanks for wasting people's time by chiming in with your nonsense anyway.

It doesn't care about heat. It cares about power efficiency.

wait so performance improved yet half the thread is pissed off about it? what is going on?

My response was the 8 core is going to do better in the long run. You assume games will be programmed the same forever.

More ryzen performance = less of a reason to go Intel and Sup Forums gets violently angry when Intel (or Nvidia) have actual competition. Its why Sup Forums hates phones and so much because Intel got muscled out of the mobile space and Nvidia lost out to AMD for sony and MS.

UT3 is one of the only truly multicore games out

>It doesn't care about heat. It cares about power efficiency

Again, 'this isn't a fucking laptop' mode
I don't give one fuck about power on my plugged into the wall computer, and it does swap threads to cooler cores if people can be believed in telling me why windows scheduler is crap.

>My response was the 8 core is going to do better in the long run.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING THE WHOLE TIME.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I see why you'd be confused but I'm not even considering the benchmark here I'm just making up numbers. I know the Intel CPU has peaked and the Ryzen chip will be better utlized in the future.

> if something is pumping out 160 FPS, and something else is pumping out 190 FPS, I'll take the fucking latter because a few years down the road, those numbers will all come down but only one will be consistent above 60.

I meant I'll take the 8 core because I'm not an idiot.

This guy posted the same clickbait on Sup Forums.

He claimed they "fixed the scheduler' in 14393.953 but there is no such thing support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4013429/windows-10-update-kb4013429

You replied to a post where the 7700K was getting higher FPS you dumb fuck.

>1080p is irrelevant! It's fucking 2017, everyone has 5K monitors now! REEEE STOP DOING 1080p BENCHMARKS
>Unreal Tournament 3? 2017's game of choice of course, glad to see AMD™ kicking ass, as usual.

This. Fucking hilarious.

>it's okay when intel does it
shill go

lol that's far cry, isn't it? fc is pretty useless when it comes to benchmarks, but it excels when you compare a single component to itself (setting clocks manually)

it's most likely quicker on nvidias as well, kek

The brainwashed western civilian, everyone.

He's literally not saying that at all you fuck wit.

No one said that.

They're just pointing out that performance suddenly got drastically better on it like people said would happen with games but shills were just saying
>REEEE BULLDOZER ALL OVER AGAIN THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT'LL GET

You're literally a shill

Go literally die you literal cunt

I'm not even sure who's bullshitting who anymore.

>swaps to cooler cores

user, pls.

people that get power bills to pay may care. underage gamers living with their parents wont underatand this..

>taking a picture of the fucking screen
Fucking retards

my cpu is at best 125 watts right now, if it goes full tilt for the entire year is 120$, that is putting it into prime 95 and only doing that for an entire year

I do not give 1 fuck about power efficiency if its going to bounce operations around and lower overall performance, because even on intel, this cannot have 0 impact to how the cpu runs.

>red bikini girl
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I didn't mention the frames being achieved in the other post you dumb fuck.

480p for benchmarking absolutely are kid.

Fuck you brainlets are annoying.

this damage control lmao

Hahah using the same cpu for 8 years

>REEE, STOP USING 1080P BENCHMARKS, EVERYONE PLAYS AT 720P IN 2017
>UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3? NOBODY PLAYS THAT OLD SHIT

Yes, nobody plays UT3. Nobody played it 7 years ago either, the game got ravaged for not being UT2004 and was forgotten in a month.

Low resolutions take the gpu out of the picture enabling one to see the pure cpu muscle

>paid $200 less for same performance

so pissed

This. I still have UT2k4 installed right now.

No idea why. The only thing it's missing is an assault-like mode and a damn good mod community.

The average human eye cannot see above Intel and Nvidia

What bikini?

It was very, very buggy on launch and had a terrible out of game UI. And they forgot to give weapons like the ASMD some push.

They fixed both those things, but the bad launch (and being delayed a year to add a fucking single player campaign for PS3 instead of launching the fucking PS3 version) killed it.

Man really, fuck Epic. I hope the money they got from Sony to sabotage their iconic game was worth it.

So does using old games.

low resolution also drasticaly reduces drawcall so the CPU can get pretty idle. But who cares. A game made to be played at 1080p or higher that has lower resolution options for faggots who cant aford a $50 1080p LCD or have a pc below recomended specs but still is retarded enough to try to run it in a toaster just to prove itself is what really matters.

should I Sup Forums?