/asean/

/asean/ little girls' edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ81AnCPqJM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9y6A1uXLn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice try jovelyn

kontol

Lol even many Americans think people who go to Starbucks are pretentious hipsters.
I understand lol. I didn't notice how bad it was when I was there. All I did is play video games, and be a weeab after school at the nearby computeran. Still everyone in my school had a crush on the white expat kids. I didn't really think much of it.
No, sorry. I have to fuck white girls, and then break up with them when I get tired.
Jesus Christ why are some flips so butt hurt over diaspora.

PUTAMAX GANGBANG

>Fun can also be Aliwan
is that bisaya?
because Aliwan in Tagalog = A place to have fun / make someone have fun / a contest to have fun
(Yes, Tagalog is a complicated language, and depending on how you say it changes the meaning of the word)

Aliw = Fun

PUTA

In Tagalog
It can also be magsaya

Foreigners here generally get crushed on. I know one guy who was Korean and desu average looking, but got close with one of the prettiest in our year.

I guess we're just fascinated by foreigners, white or not.

i like the word Tamasa better, it's not just having fun, but feeling and experiencing it (and it sounds nice too)
Saya is more on talking about the aspect of being happy

Aliwan = to have fun

where do you live? do you people have got like different dialects? lol
i find the word "Lumibang" or "Manlibang" better fitting

Filipinos are over-generalized without knowing the fact that Filipino is not a single race but actually a multi-ethnic race of different tribes. Disregard any opinions and statistics that generalize the word 'Filipino' because they don't know the true story behind it.

>inb4 proud to be flip
Shut up ka nalang, senpai.

Still doesn't explain why flips are very OA when it comes to everything.

so only animu or?

>where do you live
The virgin island of Mas[tur]bate.

>do you people have got like different dialects?
We have different languages, not dialects.

tell me funniest joke from your country /asean/

why the fuck do you care so much about bisayas
they're shitty and boring people

I think thats you used when someone is having too much fun or of something and is having a negative effect

why did the burger cross the road?

to get to mcdonalds

>Still doesn't explain why flips are very OA when it comes to everything.
???????

Jovelyn Custodio.

That's a huge flag for getting cucked, senpai.

brown on the left

Ever noticed how normies love to overreact to a lot of things?

our lives

>Filipino is not a single race but actually a multi-ethnic race of different tribes
they really should unite everyone as a whole, i mean most of your country is still stuck with stick and woods because everything gets hauled up in Manila instead of getting distributed around

>We have different languages, not dialects.
I used to think it was more on dialects and less on languages, but i suppose if you've got a different word for each grammar, then i think that would be considered as a language, but still, i'd like to see a lot of those small and big languages piled up into a big one.

yeah, i never learnt that kind of meaning in school, i guess it's the differences in dialects, like for example, Mahalaga means Important, but in some dialects / languages, it means Big

so tell me

what do you guys do when its Christmas and your tree could like catch on fire in the sun

Yeah, I guess. They also felt the same with the Korean exchange student. I bet if I simply spoke English people get wet.
Personally don't see any difference or appeal with East Asians or White people. Maybe because I am exposed to them regularly, or people are like weeaboos for this kind of thing. I find it disgusting. Also some migrants who just came here try so hard to be white, especially the young ones.

Tama.

i'd water all the plants down (otherwise we get bush fires) and turn on the A/C full bore. We also have a different kind of christmas in the middle of the year

but you do that present shit too right?
or is it kinda that weird christian american holiday to you?

jaa

yep, we do that here every christmas, why would it be a weird american holiday? Most countries in the world celebrate christmas

idk films here from England say happy christmas so its not hard to think its just an american thing

Yeah, if you're exposed regularly to a certain race they're not as appealing to you as they are to other people. I see chinks everyday so they don't really appeal to me and I bet if I grew up seeing Japs everyday they won't appeal to me.

Flips trying hard to be American are the fucking worst I swear to God it's just downright cringy. It's basically weeaboos except this time it's on Americans.

>happy christmas
MEMES
E
M
E
S

some people say that for the keks, but it's officially the same everywhere else

(and yes, i know you're from aus)

i mean harry potter says it and my school tried to make everyone say happy holidays so even in america its happening

>It's basically weeaboos except this time it's on Americans.
some Japanese are pretty much the same too, i remember one time, reading an article about a Japanese girl being an Ameri-boo, using her twitter to post and copy American stuff, lingo, culture, speak broken English and she was quite confident about it

Brit-kun~

I wonder whats the typical non trying hard american pinoy would actually be like and why do we prefer to emulate foreigners in the first place

how do i get gf that is WAY out of my league?

you get rich

I think everyone in this world does. People overreact on clothes, food, politics, grammar, etc., and not just the Filipinos.

Many parts of the country have autonomy on their taxes so even if they put 100% tax declaration on their provinces it's not really in full, probably less than 50%. Many provinces simply ignore and roll their eyes on Manila because the capital is hardly to be trusted these days.

Monies

Indon chan. Rape me :3

So apparently we have a INA-MAS collaborative movie coming soon - a thriller.
[ youtube.com/watch?v=oJ81AnCPqJM ]

>INA actors
Nicholas Saputra
Prisia Nasution

>MAS actors
Shaheizy Sam
Alvin Wong
Iedil Putra

This from some director who won some Malaysian Film Festival (basically Malaysia's Oscars) accolade...never saw any of his movies, but this might actually pull me good into the screens...
> last Malay movie I watched in cinemas was Zombi Kampung Pisang

Anyone game? This looks really promising + interesting.

Find a time and place where she's alone and rape her. Take her to your rape dungeon and "teach" her some manners. She'll succumb to the pleasure and be a good little girl

you make americans seem kinda nice sometimes

No.

What do asians think of Greece

I guess each country has their own foreign-aboos or whatever.

>why do we prefer to emulate foreigners in the first place
Colonial mentality definitely. I think it's not just because we are fascinated by foreign stuff (because I think everyone in the world is fascinated by foreign stuff), but I think it's also because we see our own culture as inferior.

be rich

ancient history

We don't think of Greece

I think for most of us, all we know is Ancient Greece and debts.

>BANGKEK

I like Greek salad and grilled octopus

But I'm a girl

>capital is hardly to be trusted these days.
hopefully Dutdut will change that in his segment

nah, i've been watching and playing too many Hentais lately

by getting into HER LEAGUE
which gonna cost you a lotta money bro

>filename

kek

And i'm a boy.

So it's even.

you're right ill do my best to try harder

FUCK DELETE THIS ITS MY PICTURE

Pretty sunny. Nice beaches.

Current affairs aside, I generally think of Greece (aka 'Yunani' here) as this:
>ruins
>Hercules
>aforementioned geography
>olives and cheese
>Olympic Games
> this: [ youtube.com/watch?v=c9y6A1uXLn8 ]
...and that's it.

so do you perhaps enjoy kpop?

Woah, some ASEAN and Japan still have Ragnarok up.

(NOTE: notable to me because of the trampoline part. You don't see Music Bank get this much more extravagant...)

Japan is subtly teaching us of Japanese naval grory

i was gonna make some meme post but you've always had naval glory anime

But dies it have merit for us to think it so?
We are more than free enough to compare and then decide which one is better

A lot of flips, grils mainly, enjoy K-pop

You know, I've seen enough K-pop boys and I honestly can't tell if pic is a boy or a grill. [spoiler]they've got really pretty boys desu[/spoiler]

>and I honestly can't tell if pic is a boy or a grill
i know exactly what you mean my man

:)

i like your atitude

:)

Sorry, but the glory of explosions are more beautiful than ships. It looks like those Japanese ships could be easily sunk by a few C4 charges.

sorry, jovelyn, no can do

It's not when all i can fap to is you

you could do better

what's your dream car, /asean/?

Pic related, it's my dream car next to the Dodge Challenger

Baka! I'm not a girl!

Either pic related, R-35, or a BAC Mono.

I can afford to buy one but can't afford to pay for the tax realistically.

Like how? I never picked up girls before ;____;

so you post these because you're pretending (but of course not actually) gay

derp, meant the R-34 as an alternative.

xD

No~

I just imagine Brit-kun as a girl.

all i do is bring them out to froyo (frozen yogurt) or some shit, you could do it too

You are. Now just say yes and show me a pic :3

One of the Brit poster is a girl, she posted her photo before and got her hair criticized.

Oh yes oh yes. A cute girl who is into traps!!

No.

Yeah but there's no cute girls around me now

was she a qt tho

Yes. Stop denying yourself what you are and want