Cancer on Sup Forums

Let's discuss what we should do about the cancer of Sup Forums, namefagging tripfag faggot red_1337_star762 !eMRS5YxXBA

Why is he such a hideous, retarded faggot? Does anyone know? Will he ever stop his jealousy-induced anti-Apple shilling?

You're the cancer by putting a face to a trip and making an e-celeb out of him.

He probably won't stop. Probably has an inferiority complex or something. Might even be autistic. Take it easy on him - he probably doesn't have many friends.

Unfortunately there are plenty of /cancer/ posters like him on Sup Forums. This board has gone downhill in the last couple of years.

HAHAHA is that really him?

Yep.

just ignore him. prob just some retarded autist who can't afford an MBP

This.

There are worse tripfags on this board. He's still a faggot tho

lol

Looks like your average Linux user

On par with the average Windows user too

What about femanon? what's the consensus? is it really a girl or some slav tranny degenerate larping? or much worse, it's a bunch of people larping

Kek

Probably the latter. This board is filled with cancerous permavirgin autists

Who the fuck knows? I just add to the faggotry anytime they post by name namefagging identically and saying inane things.

For a legit Pharmacist, femanon is on here way too fucking much. You ever see a pharmacist with enough free time at work to shitpost? Me neither. Something is wrong there.

Is that the Penguin from Batman?

Basically. Just as retarded and useless as the tripfag

Just move to 4kev.org when it's completed ;)

My wife is a pharmacist and you're exactly right. Pharmacists are fairly similar to programmers wherein they have to constantly study and keep up to date with shit. Guess that's medicine in general, but you understand what I'm getting at.

You made a thread about me?

Like for realz man?

>for realz
Ebin XDDDD

underage faggot detected

Nope, I'm a mason irl so there's absolutely no way I would look like that. Do you really want to see a pic of me?

>23 replies
>9 posters
you probably created it yourself you humongous faggot

Looks like Danny De Vito when he played the Penguin thing.

>mason

lmao. dirt poor spic detected

Nope, OP is assblasted applefag who sheds extra salty tears anytime I'm in a thread. He especially doesn't like it that I used to be an applefag like him (i gave up on apple when my 6+ got touch disease).

I said mason not brick layer, learn the difference.

Why are you creating threads about yourself? Are you really that obsessed with being noticed? Jesus, tripfags are truly fucking cancer.

Can you confirm for us if ops pic is you or not?

Weren't you the winshill? They must have missinterpreted you in that "iphone broken screen" thread.

>glorified laborer
>g-guys I promise I-I'm not a b-brick layer!

kek

Nope, I actually dislike the fame. This thread is making me feel legitimately uncomfortable...

This

They really fucking are.

stop bully

>anime-poster
>constant namefagging
>constant tripfagging
>s-stop making threads about m-me guys! I don't wanna be r-recognized!

More proof that you created this thread, faggot.

Not me, I haven't posted a picture of myself on Sup Forums, ever.

hmmmmm so that's what it was...

whatever you say, salty applecuck OP

>name/tripfag on an anonymous Vietnamese sewing board saying he doesn't want fame

Lol ok

user no I have some question
1. When did you first visit Sup Forums (i.e no posting, just lurking
2. Y-y-your not a commie are you?

I know, it's weird but fame isn't what I want. My palms are already sweaty. I don't even remember why I decided to be a tripfag anymore...

/thread

>My palms are already sweaty.
Are you really that much of a vagina? Jesus man its fuckin Sup Forums.

>1. When did you first visit Sup Forums (i.e no posting, just lurking
Around high school way back in ~2008.

>2. Y-y-your not a commie are you?
W
Nah.

because you're a loser

Sorry, meant to say: I have some questions for you if that's okay?

\unthread

I don't mind, I'll always be glad to chat with fellow anons as long as they don't ask information that could get me doxed.

/swoops in to steal the attention

Dingalingaling!

Rude. There's a real person out there that has to live with Google's insulting results.

Faggot

That's me. I'm fucking hot, faggot. I bet I get way more pussy than u. You probably don't even have a Razer laptop loser

Oh ok then.

I think the major reason why you're getting some anger is not because of the "apple broken bla-bla-bla" thread. But rather because you were hostile towards Linux in some thread if I recall correctly. Sup Forums and it's boards tend to have a hive-mind mentality. Wait, why am I lecturing an oldfag. Kek.