What is the language of the elite in your country?

What is the language of the elite in your country?

Here in Ireland, English is seen as too common, Irish as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Dublin around Trinity College, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is French

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr
youtube.com/watch?v=uxQpdHz7t2o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=YBlCulDmJbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Portuguese

No its not

English

Russian

[citation needed]

Lads

Noongar language

Le lange de les élites, c'est ne pas Français mais le Gaeilque.

Idk what you mean, probably english
russian, arabic in london maybe

That's funny! Here in the Netherlands, German is seen as too common, Dutch as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Amsterdam around the Vrije Universiteit, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Japanese.

Where can I buy shrooms in Amsterdam?

Any street corner lmao

Considering that my country is unequal as fuck if you speak a foreign language you're elite regardless.
I would say, however, that within the elites speaking english is too common and spanish would be too "rural". So I guess it's french too.

English

>tfw went to a restaurant in Vienna and the 2 qts sat next to us were talking to each other in english
>turned out they were austrians native to the city

Latin

>What is the language of the elite in your country?
French of course. To be well-educated you need Latin and Greek (classical), but it's not used for entire conversations, only quotes.

>So I guess it's french too.
Yes, and it wasn't so uncommon in Brazil from what I've heard, people like Lévy-Strauss gave lectures at Brazilian universities in the 50s and the students insisted on having them delivered in French not Portuguese (so evidently they all spoke French). Sounds like you were not so unequal then.

Latin. But it's just spoken while it's mixed with Dutch. French used to be the language of the elite till the Belgian revolution. French is mainly spoken by Africans nowadays and they aren't the elite of the country.

The global company may want the member who understand both Japanese and English.

Here in Algeria, Arabic is seen as too common, Berber as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Algiers around Trinity College, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Mongolian

French and Latin were obligatory in the fifties.
> Sounds like you were not so unequal then.
In that era most of Brazil was rural, we got our populational boom after the late industrialisation in the 60's. Only the richer dwellers of cities could frequent school (black and poorer ones had to work early to help their families).
It's was unequal, just less evident.

French is stll elite in international organisations anyway like NATO (just english and french as official languages)

hon hon hon attaque baguette hon hon

Attaque HON

Here in England, English is seen as too common, English as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of London around Imperial College, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is English

Oh OUI OUI MADAME VAGEHON
vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr

Arabic

the richest families are almost all swedish speaking

>hon hon hon we're not a proper member of NATO but also we're proud NATO members vive la france hon hon hon

Here in Italy, Italian is seen as too common, Sammarinese as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Rome around La Sapienza university, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Vaticanese

Attaque HON2

I guess it used to be Swedish, and today some Finnish-Swedish people think they're better than actual Finns.

Here in Iceland, Icelandic is seen as too common, Elvish as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Reykjavík around The University, the Alþingi and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Greenlandic

>think
oh pekka

>What is the language of the elite in your country?
Unironically English
Build it

How has our education fallen so low

See, that's what I mean.

>implying your common language isn't niggerspeak

Hebrew. Your elites speak Hebrew.

Here in London, Arabic is seen as too common, English as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Canary Wharf in Central London, Buckingham Palace and the Government buildings, museums, galleries and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Urdu.

It's a dialect
At least I'm not Arab

me neither dude

i feel so blessed

>niggerspeak
>Algeria

There is no elite in Germany. Elitism conveys a toxic sense of snobbiness and chauvinism. However, here in Germany there are those who regret bygone times and still hold on to the German language, and us open-minded people trying to increase the prevalence of englisch in every das German life to make this country a bester place for other open-minded people all over the world.

Post hand fgt

No
also
>pic related
>white

you're screwd i will DOXX YOU i have your finger prints cracka

Used to be French, now russian so-called "elite" are Putin's friends who can't even use russian properly

German. While most of us learned German in school, only the hot shots know the best German
It's pretty much a prerequisite around here. Despite our people not being..."brilliant" in English, employers still disregard it as an actual second language. It's nothing to boast about. But if you know German, you're a hot shot.
If you know German and Italian, you're a God among mortals

Until the proof is on that screen, America wins

Chechen

No.IwinYouLooseBecauseHAHAHAHAHAReasonsFgt

Fucking hardcore

Famous Finland-Swedes:
>Founders of Nokia
>Creator of Linux
>Finland's commander-in-chief during WW2
>Author of the Moomins
>Nobel price winner in medicine
>Creators of Finnish national identity

Famous Finland Finns:
>Creator of Angry birds
>Rally driver
>Sauna record holder

nice meme

Here in Canada, English is seen as too common, French as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Toronto around Yorkville, the TD Centre and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Mandarin.

kimi has an ice truck

you argument is invalid cuck

iblygin

Here in Europe, English is seen as too common, German as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of around the European Parliament, the European Council, the Council of the European Union, the Court of Justice of the European Union, the European Central Bank and the European Comission the main language you will hear spoken is French

English. Fucking posh cunts over-pronounciating English words in a yank accent really grinds my gears.

>algeria making fun of small mudslime population

French is also the official elite language of Eurovision.

In Belgium its French as well.

Here in Austria, Turkish is seen as too common, Local dialects as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Vienna around Stephansdom, the Ring and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is German.

Traditionally French has been seen the language of the Elites.
Hell, even the Queen studied it when she was younger and still speaks it today.
youtube.com/watch?v=uxQpdHz7t2o

Here in Finland, swedish is seen as too common, finnish as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Porvoo around the K-Citymarket, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Lithuanian.

Ebonics.

Used to be Spanish, but now its English and "Filipino".

Isn't Filipino just some horrible amalgamation of English, Spanish and a touch of Chinese?

>Traditionally French has been seen the language of the Elites
I've noticed that, and found it strange. I went to Oxford to complete muh learnings and many people wanted to speak French.

In a nutshell, the world looks up to your language, you look up to ours, and we look up to Latin and Ancient Greek.
I wonder if the Greeks looked up to another language or were at the apex of the language chain.

>Irish bantering us

French of course

Here in Holland, Dutch is seen as too common, German as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Tilburg-noord, rotterdam-zuid and rosendaal, the main language you will hear spoken is Finnish.

>his elite don't soak the language of the majority
THIS is national cuckoldry.

French is the elite language in Russia?

How?

>Here in America, English is seen as too common, Spanish as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of New York around Manhattan, the Columbia University and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Cherokee

Russian elites all read voltaire, montesquieu montagne ect...

Don't know since when exactly but Russian nobility were huge frenchboos

Russian

Here in Mexico, Spanish is seen as too common, Nahuatl as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Fair Arts Palace, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Dutch.

Sounds like horseshit you made up

It's true. As a youngster, I visited the USSR in his last days, and many party elite were closet Frenchaboos.
Romania, too, and I hear other Eastern bloc countries as well.

Business-level English.

hhahahahah

After Peter the Great westernized Russia, all Russian nobles had to speak French. If you've read any of Tolstoy's works, a lot of conversations between nobles are in French

smartshops

Turkish obviously

Mingrelian

Here in America, Spanish is seen as too common, English as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Fair Arts Palace, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Hebrew.

>tfw the elite language is actually hebrew

Here you go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_languages

There isn't one. Members of government are bilingual, but so are plenty of commonfolk. I guess bilingualism is Canada's closest thing to an elite "language".

Probably Aliens

Here in Canada, English is seen as too common, and Inuktitut as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Ottawa around University of Ottawa, the Freemason Lodge and the Parliament Hill, national museums and libraries, the main language you will hear spoken is French.

2:10
youtube.com/watch?v=YBlCulDmJbE

Also can you translate it?

"Who am I? what can I do about it? in this world full of strife"
And later "in this world full of confusion".

Thanks, my bro.

Here in America, Niggerspeak is seen as too common, English as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of New York City around Wall Street, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is Hebrew

hey guys,

can a french bro translate this? google is giving weird results.

yet I leave again let? like what