So I just got one of these last week

So I just got one of these last week.

It's about the coolest thing I've ever done. It's safe, it's stable, and it's fast as *fuck*. I can accelerate to 15 MPH uphill effortlessly by leaning forward. Plus, I can ride at night, because it has headlight and taillights, and it gets so much range that I can ride it to work/school and back.

If I wrapped my car around a tree tomorrow, I wouldn't buy another car.

Electric rideable thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/zboard-2-the-most-advanced-electric-skateboard#/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZVlemva8hs
youtube.com/watch?v=osKOajC7JAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about one wheels? Do these come with a motor?

>True Life: I Have Autism

Does mine come with a motor, you mean? Yeah, it does. 20 MPH top speed, 24 miles range.

I love these self-balancing unicycles. They're such a delightfully weird idea, but they work so well. One of the biggest benefits is that they handle uneven surfaces better because of the (relatively) giant wheel size.

>look at me, I'm edgy, I hate fun

You have no idea, man. It's so cool. It's like flying.

>Plus, I can ride at night, because it has headlight and taillights
You can ride at night without those

Well, yeah, of course. What I mean is, I can ride *safely* at night, around traffic, and I can see where I'm going, including whether or not I'm about to hit a giant fucking pothole that's going to push my face in.

Can you link to where you bought or name of toy?

>indiegogo.com/projects/zboard-2-the-most-advanced-electric-skateboard#/

It's a ZBoard 2, and it's not a toy. It's a valid form of transportation. Boosted Boards are a toy, they're lighter in favor of getting dramatically less range. These'll get you from one end of a small city to the other -- and back again -- on a single charge.

>Electric rideable thread?
Isn't there better board for this topic? I realize this isn't quite /o/, but maybe /asp/?

>sports

The thing weighs 15-20 pounds. You can't exactly do sikk grindz or whatever on it.

/n/. They'll keep showing up here though, just like watches and pens

Where would you put pens? /lit/? Out of curiosity, where do watches go?

>pens
/ic/
>watches
/fa/

>>watches
>/fa/

the watch thread people would take great offence to that

They can take offense all they want, it's still true.

You type like a shill m8. But I actually DO have one of these, I was in the final batch of beta testers. I like it but I have no other e-boards to compare it to, so I have no idea if its really worth the 1500 bucks.

>I was in the final batch of beta testers

oh, review discarded

I have a board like pic related, it's for long distance pumping, basically you throw your weight around and steer the board in sinewaves, average speed between 10 and 15MPH, top speed 20MPH - no motor, just body coordination, I'd smoke anyone with a Electric Longboard in a race as long as it's not uphill.

My setup cost about as much as an electric board but I'd rather invest that into my own fitness than into just standing on the board, seems kinda boring?
Still interested in trying one of those electric longboards.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZVlemva8hs

That looks cool as shit. I live in Seattle and the hills are the primary reason I take the bus instead of biking everywhere. $1,500 is a LOT to ask for though, so oh well.

Jesus christ that looks retarded

I know but it's so much fun I don't give a fuck, made me lose 44lbs

>made me lose 44lbs
going to start saving up my good boy points now

You can go a lot faster with a proper slalom setup like pic related. I have something similar. Big boards like that are good for LDP but they suck for pumping.

Fuck off, don't knock it til you try it.

I don't need to try it to know it looks retarded buddy boy

I have a freeride/cruising set up that I dropped $200 on. Am I able to pump with it or would I need something expensive?

>1500 bucks
into the trash it goes

Who would buy a flimsy skateboard that costs as much as a decent used honda?

Once some dindu sees what it does, they'll just pick it up and walk away with it the moment you take your eyes off it. Watchu gon do, cracka?

Fuck me, GOG trucks, I wish they would still produce them.

Those dropped bracket boards actually pump really good, maybe not the best without some initial pushing but once you're used to it they pump just as good, just a bit different. Running 0° Don't Trip Delirium in the rear and Don't Trip Bhanger (basically a precission Bennett with sherical) front.

The cheapest thing you can do if you already have a setup and want to learn to pump is to just get some wedged risers and wedge your front truck + dewedging your rear. What board and trucks do you have senpai?

Hey look it's these gay ass things the snapchat employees ride around my town.

I have pic related but with some standard reverse kingpin trucks and some 87a cloudride ozone wheels. I love how hideous and colorful the board is

I'm sure most outdoor activities look retarded to someone who never leaves the house.
youtube.com/watch?v=osKOajC7JAE

Angled risers (wedged front and dewedged rear) are your best bet.

>I'm too much of a lazy fatass to ride a bike

You sound like you need a safe space. BTW no one takes you seriously

That should do the job, I started off on a worse setup. The trucks most likely have standard 45° baseplates so I'd increase the front truck angle and decrease the rear truck angle around 10-15°.
Two packs of 10°/15° Khiro risers cost you around 10$ + extralong bolts 5$.

Also get softer bushings for the front and harder ones for the back.

Shoot him in the back and take my board back. I got places to be.

>call someone out on talking shit
>hurr you need a safe space
Yeah okay.

>he's too fat to push himself on a skateboard

Is this typical of Americucks?

Live in country with no niggers?

There's no reason to be so upset, all I did was call your hobby stupid. Because it looks stupid. Just calm down bro

Nice blog
Get out!

>post something that isn't battlestation masturbation
>hurr hurr nice blog

Neck yourself, faggot.

I'm not fat at all, I'm in okay shape, I just prefer being able to exercise on my own terms and my own time, rather than being compelled to exercise every time I need to get somewhere. I don't want to show up to work or class smelling like a sweaty piece of shit because I just biked ten miles. I already know people who do that, and it's terrible.