Sup Forums is smart

Guys, we're smart :3

today iz a great day

/x/ is dumb as fuck, holy shit

How come the wallpaper guys be so smart?

Where is the proof
That this is the truth
If it's trust that you need
There are proofs I must read

That's adorable, user!

I feel like this shortchanges /tg/ a bit. Did they accommodate for quest thread crossboarders when collecting data? I've found that the board is loosely segregated into quest players, general posters, and worldbuilding/tangential discussion posters, with the last being the most enjoyable to talk with.

The numbers for /k/ also seem suspect, unless they made a point of avoiding day/k/are.

fuck.fuck.fuck.

I bet there were a shit ton of people doing everything wrong on purpose and marking themselves as Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /mlp/. /x/ probably really are that dumb though

>/x/ probably really are that dumb though
yeah, hahaha, holy shit.

My friend this """""""""""test""""""" was literally done by one person. It's just a fucking meme and the fact that some people actually take it seriously proves that not one board has an IQ above 80.

Its obviously a false report to upset Sup Forumslacks and the vidja boards. The difficulty in collecting info, and the dubious authenticity of said info, would make it impossible to put this together.

Also, /his/ isn't on the chart, so it's safe to say that the quest board wasn't either.

I only complain because /lit/ is my main, and it's in no way the smartest board. Take /lat/ but replace the Simpsons with 18th century German philosophers and picardio man with Stefan Molyneux/DFW and you're there.

/thread

>Sup Forums
exactly where I thought it would be

this. Holy shit you guys are dumb. Do you really think this chart is real?

dumb funnish

Proofs, João
Give them now
Gotta see that proof
Prove it ain't no spoof
Brazil isa poor shithole l o l

fuck you

Maybe the chart IS the IQ test...

>João

lol that's a european name his name is probably thiago or roberto or some dumb poor people name shit lol

who knows

My name is Guilherme

>Guilherme
that's actually alright. must be a """"""""white""""""""""" brazilian

I'm not white.
What's your name?

>Also, /his/ isn't on the chart, so it's safe to say that the quest board wasn't either.
That was my point. Taking a /tg/ reading with quest threads included would taint the results, since most of the people who post in quests don't interact with the rest of the board, but rather just follow quests relating to or kicked from their home boards (and I say this as one of the handful who do). The moment you step into a quest, the culture and in-jokes change. The flavor of the month meme on the board at large might go entirely unrecognized in a quest, because they simply haven't seen it.

>I'm not white.
figures

>people taking this pic seriously
fucking retards

Are you white?

What else are we going to do?

What do you think Thiago?

Idk. Again, I'm not Thiago. I'm Guilherme

You do as I say Thiago. Remember, you're just a slave.

Oh, okay master.
I'm here to please.

I don´t think 147 as an average is actually possible.

Lgbt should be like 50 or so.

>/lgbt/ is smarter than Sup Forums
lel

We would be at the top if it weren't for Argies and T*rks.

>most of my boards are above the weighted average

Thanks for the validation.

>/x/
I-I'm not dumb, guys. I SWEAR!
I just love the spooky greentext threads.

1. What the fuck does "double blind" even mean in this context. How can someone not know they're taking an iq test?
2. This is before the /his/ board break off which would have taken smart people out of Sup Forums, lowering its average
3. Numbers aren't realistic. Average /lit/ user 3 standard deviations above the population mean? The AVERAGE /lit/ user (for context, for each /lit/ user who "only" has a 120 iq, there needs to be a 170 iq to balance them out.). You'd be hard pressed to get that high of an iq in an Ivy League physics or math department, let alone an anonymous image board.

>/lgbt/ NOT smarter than Sup Forums
The chart is bullshit but I'd bet on the faggots being smarter than the Sup Forumstards

>browse /fit/ regularly
>have a documented IQ of 131

I second this assessment.

>. This is before the /his/ board break off which would have taken smart people out of Sup Forums
/his/ is not smart people, its people using wikipedia as their source and loony theories worthy of /x/. It is a low tier board.

>Sup Forums
>Smart

This board is literally: "hey guys just bought 5 times the new album of Kanye" while showing a screencap proof and listening airplane of sea shit

Not to mention that like 90% of Sup Forums is likely under 15

/fa/, Sup Forums ,Sup Forums poster represent