What happens here?

What happens here?
Why do we never hear anything from this place?
Are they white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_Council
youtu.be/bLE-JFKs-UA
youtu.be/Uzk5V4v92yg
youtu.be/G7r-rXDARI8
youtu.be/j0B-E-4zlI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are they white?

>Somalian education

Turkmenistan is a totalitarian dictatorship but that's okay because they're not enemies of the USA.

Please remember East Turkistan in ''China'' once in a while.

qts

Bunch of muslim shitholes. They all look Middle Eastern.

>are they white
no they are turks
>what happens
turkmenistan is dictatorship, uzbeks and kirgiz are backwater, tajiks are basically afghans and kazakhstan is the only aight country in the region

it is also the location of the "greater turkey", the turan ideology seeks to unite all these nations including under one banner as a federation

Why do some pics of women from around there have women looking like blue eyed Ukrainians, then there's grills like this that look Japanese?

That's Kazakhstan, he didn't circle that

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Middle Easterners, is in fact, Steppe Warriors and Arabs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and arabshits. Muslims are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a religious group made useful by based Central Asians, a vital group thanks to which Asia exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Central Asians and Persians for Arabs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Central Asian group is often called "Middle Easterners", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Tatars, a Central Asian masterrace.
There really are Arabs, but Steppe Warriors are no part of it. Central Asians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Muslims often include Central Asians, but basically it's Arabs with Central Asians added. All the so called "Eastern Muslims" are really the sons of Tengri

They look more Mongolian than Middle Easten I'd say

Kazakhstan used to be part of Russian Empire. So there are lot of Ethnic Russians and Ukrainians living there. Same with Azerbaijan.

He did circle the southern of the country

maybe she's from here

*hiccup*
*drinks another shot*
haha... hahaha...
bistch! kek!!
bishkek! ha ha! like bitch and kek!!

>greater turkey
>turan ideology
Will we see this empire in our lifetime?
Is it time?

>It's a Mehmet in Sweden Edition

That would be pretty fucking glorious

Too bad your people are sucking too much Ataturk dick for that

My friend has visited Uzbekistan. He said the south felt more shit and dangerous but the capital was more normal with night clubs and things to see

Fuck off they're not shitholes

Turkey needs to be nuked.

It's the only way to save them.

Never played Vicky 2?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

wew lad

they're all old and ugly and she's a goddess

it desert belarus

old white people visit kyrgyzstan sometimes

probably not, as two major powers oppose it
russia and china both have a large population of turks who would enter separatist movements if such a federation happened

but we have seen a biliateral increase in the relations between turkey-azerbaijan-kazakhstan blok, including georgia as a bridge country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_Council

ataturk is liked over in the turkic countries as a turkish leader as well though
long term foreign policy of ataturk planned for a turkic federation, he once said that when the soviet union inevitably falls turkey should get closer with the turkic nations that are released from it for this effort

>Being a t*ranist underage
HITTITE user DESTROY HIM NAO

nu

Quieres chupar me grande pau, cabron?

How the fuck would Turan unification work? The only thing you guys have in common is language. Turkiye and Azerbaijan are not Turkic in any shape or form. Even culturally. The Turkmen should unite under one banner. Tajisktan should reunite with Iran and Afghanistan and Azerbaijan in one banner, and Turkey should be annexed by Greece.

That is the only logical solution

Kemalism had not only displaced "Turanism" as the official state ideology; it also focused on the Turkish People, within the alive and historical cultures and peoples of Anatolia [an Anatolian-centered view].

t*ranism out

pau ?

Google translate has failed you again my central Asian friend.

Here are some Spanish words for penis in case you ever need them:
Pene, verga, pipi, pedazo, trola, polla.

Post qts.

They're irrelevant Muslim shit holes that have Russian speaking churkas who fuck cows and no they aren't white.

Se mata, mano!
Pero tu madre es aryano de sangre alemao con negro ochos y cabellas blanc?

Why are you mixing up Portuguese and Spanish?

equivalent of indians in former soviet union

Nothing

No

youtu.be/bLE-JFKs-UA

Wew

They honestly are

This qt is from your country and speaks almost perfect Spanish. Learn from her my friend:

youtu.be/Uzk5V4v92yg

Tu es persona mucho barato, ese
youtu.be/G7r-rXDARI8

Antiquos tradicciones

youtu.be/j0B-E-4zlI8

they send their durkas into afghanistan

Central Asia is stuck in a bad place. They're basically slave states that provide China, Russia and major muslim countries like Turkey and Iran with energy and unrefined materials, and a large amount of central asians live abroad as dirt cheap laborers. As far as I know all of the central asian countries are run by strict authoritarian governments/dictators (with Turkmenistan being the most extreme) who rely on foreign support to maintain power, which is why the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation exists. SCO is basically a safeguard against political reforms and democracy (as well as islamist radicals), with russian and chinese authorities speed-deporting all central asian activists on their soil back to Central Asia, effectively preventing them from organising.

Central Asia was Stalin's playground for retarded economic experiements, and oppressive and mismanaged soviet rule ensured that central asian states didn't develop, so their present economic conditions are direct soviet legacy.

Combine everything above with Central Asia being majority muslim and oh dear.

>They all look Middle Eastern
Is there even a difference between Americans and Strayans? They have the same level of retardness.

I want to fuck her.

Too bad there are so many russian ass licker commies among my turkic brothers
I wish i could unite all turks under one banner including turks living in russia and china

But they all are historically MENA except for Kazakhstan. Bukhara, Samarkand, Merv, Khwarezm? It's the middle east, baby.

Tru

Nothing. It is just wastelands.
Also lowest-tier immigrants.

ME was an irrelevant concept before Islam. There was no common culture except maybe getting ruled by Persians at times.

>ME was an irrelevant concept before Islam. There was no common culture except maybe getting ruled by Persians at times.
End yourself

>ME
>no common culture
Phoenicians, hellenism, Rome / East Rome, Sassanids?

The arab nomads in the Arabian Desert are the exception if anything. They barely had a culture when they started expanding.

How do you feel about Blue Turkey? They stole your flag idea.

>that Aral
rip in peace

We all do Poland, we all do.

Kek, most of these people doesnt feel any connection to you turk
Especially tatars, bashkir and kazakh dont like you

they are nice muslims

There are some white people there, x russians.