How does this happen?

How does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/9/11/17/enhanced-buzz-22464-1378936293-4.jpg
76chan.org/sp/res/303163.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Absolutely Horrifying.png

What the fuck is that?!

Thanks asshole, now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

The multiplier scales on one of the layer is wrong
Probably stored as metadata in the material and some artist got it wrong
u idiot

Ok, a weird image. How is this creepy

Unsettling would be a better word, look up trypophobia.

>having meme disorders

D... do I fit in yet, g... guys?

What am I looking at here

Okay, this is pretty weird, but not scary.
img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/9/11/17/enhanced-buzz-22464-1378936293-4.jpg
>obviously if you have memeophobia and are a little pussy dont click on it

Someone fucked up badly the customs shaders.

You fucking pussies are such faggots.

The real faggot here is you edgelord

The old one with fingers is way better than this garbage

76chan.org/sp/res/303163.html

OP here, had to take the weiner out of my ear to check this one,
What does the term edge lord refer to?

You are an idiot, and I am not even going to sage, I will bump this shitty thread instead so your stupid community gets more visibility. Enjoy the cancer, dumbass.

How horrifying!

I work in GIS and have had similar things happen when applying 2d basemaps to 3d surfaces as textures. Seems to happen when the image is bigger than the intended surface and you're not scaling it down.

It looks like the head mesh has more vertices that it should and the shaders are interpolating like crazy.

My bet is there is a bug creating the vertex buffer for the head mesh, the game is probably recycling some vertexbuffer for other mesh but is not properly flushing the previous data, hence you end up with a mutant head with more vertex.

...Or something like this, in which case the bug is caused because the texture is not the proper size overflowing the texture buffer and the fragmentShader wrongly interpolates.

it's like what would happen if you fell off a ladder onto a gravel bed

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded kike loving fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

Is it weird if this turns me on?

Yes

doesnt bug me as much as OPs image it seems

It's peanut butter, so that makes sense.

These don't bother me at all but something about the OP just triggers me. Probably because it's heavily mutated/mutilated animated human face.

it would be if that statement was true. you, however, are just seeking attention. so here (you) go.

Why though? Isn't it natural to want to fuck holes?

Holes? Yes. Clusters of holes? No!

You clearly haven't seen enough hentai.

What part of 'anime was a mistake' do you not understand?

Even hentai doesn't feature clusters of holes like the ones in this thread besides maybe one doujin I read where some little girl began growing random orifices over her body and shoving objects into them.

I read a (series of?) doujin years ago about some cute anime girl who's home alone and unexpectedly finds a small hole somewhere on her body. If I remember correctly, she feels an urge to scratch it. She does so and this causes more holes to emerge across the surface of her body. At some point she begins to feel compelled to fill up these holes with whatever is readily at hand. By the time her mother finds her at the end of the doujin she resembles swiss cheese, with holes between the holes.

I'm not sure if it was really a h-manga - it seemed similar in tone to the 'this hole was made for me!' story - but you're not the only one who is fascinated by this kind of thing.

Second most horrifying thing I done seen this hurr week.

This one is a real fucking classic.

Shintaro Kago - Holes

What the shit?