What is Russia like for a tourist? I will be visiting soon

What is Russia like for a tourist? I will be visiting soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will die

тbh i don't know what to do here except visit Red square and 3.5 temples in S-Petersburg.

It's relatively cheap, if you know right places. Don't know how could it look from a tourist's POV. Are you traveling alone without anyone who speaks Russian?

>go to Russia
>get killed
Also, racism.

>racism
It could be a problem in case he's a black American, otherwise not.

>homicide rate is lower in Russia
He's managed not to get shot in the US, I'm sure he could survive in Russia.

People in big cities like Moscow and St Petersburg should be used to blacks by now, no?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM

>2 people having a mild argument
>everyone ignoring petty shit
>"racism"

I once walked over a hobo getting attacked by a dog. Does it make me pro-dog or anti-hobo?

Did you watch the whole thing?

Foreigners come there to die.

Mamma mia

no I couldnt be bothered I had shit to do, I was walking home from LUXOR (bought some book or smthin)

and there he was in this alley getting fucked up by a dog, I had headphones and stuff, if I hadnt I probably wouldve
gone around, but you know, without a sound everything is less scary and the dog was focused on the hobo.
So I just lifted my foot and stepped over the whole scene.

its the same with the black guy, you dont really mind if its a guy getting fucked up. but if its a girl or a kid you
just might say something like: "ey dats not nice :DD"

Mostly yes, in big cities (more 1 mln people) it's a common thing, there are a lot of black tourists/foreign students from Africa/athletes, but depends on the region.
Still, you should expect from time to time shouts behind your back like "oh, look, a negro".

In US gun crime rate is high. But even if it's included in the homicide rate, it's lower than in Russia.

The point is that people mostly don't give a fuck if it's black attacked by white but always involve if otherwise
Watch it, goddammit

Look at Greenland, you kill a dude, you killed 3/4 of the population

>Pink shoes
Should have burned him alive in Red Square

He's American, I'm sure he is used to dying

shiiiii aight

Depends on the state. Anyways, it's rarer than somebody gets killed in Russia overall.

Moscow metro

>biggest tourist attraction Is a fucking train station

Look gook talking abour racism.

If he's in Moscow wouldn't he be using it anyways?

>says Russian