Kodi Configuration

Hi Sup Forums

Please forgive, but I've been struggling my ass off trying to replace my cable with online tv and radio.

Kodi is real comfy, and looks to be poking in the right direction. A while ago there was a thread on here where you could get a bootleg configuration with all the channels and stuff setup.

Help a white South African Male stuck in niggertopia make his home a little more comfy whilst chimpout central falls further into disarray and destruction.

>TL:DR - Need bootleg configured Kodi for watching tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEUoEAvwMbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white South African Male
Don't you have property you should be defending right now?

Don't even joke mang...

youtube.com/watch?v=qEUoEAvwMbs

This is flat out stealing. Do not help him. You should instead recommend online streaming services. This is now a Sling TV thread.

>Like I haven't tried that...

Have you tried along with a US based VPN?

make a temp email and I'll show you

Wait, does south africa have laws against online streaming?

>Place where barbed wire apartment complex with armed guards are the norm.
>Scared of illigal streaming

Oh right, pure anarchy. Better not set any good examples for anyone.

To whom are you setting a good example in the first place?
you said you want a bootleg configuration you hypocrite

Im not OP, im
and im saying OP should not be a stealfag. He should sign up and pay for a service if possible. If its not possible, then check the laws. If bootleg streaming is legal in his country, then fuck it, do it. Not OPs fault that the DRM hates his country

No fun allowed

I use kodi and it is far better than any streaming service ever.
I can find stuff not available to buy anywhere.
really obscure stuff.

You can put it on anything windows, linux, mac, android, raspberry pi.

There are guides for it on the official site.

For streaming movies and tv show i use the addon exodus. There are many guides on how to do it and its really simple.

Google animania/toonmania kodi and your set

Having used kodi for many years all this attention it's been getting lately with streaming plugins is unsettling.

I just use it as htpc software and get my content the old fashioned way

>>TL:DR - Need bootleg configured Kodi for watching tv- 16 posts and 2 image replies shown.
Gonna bottom line it for you my friend:
- all streaming apps/plugins for kodi are pure shit unless you live in Pakistan and watch on a 15" CRT TV
- your best bet is to get into a private TV tracker or even a general tracker like IPTorrents, then install SickRage and hook that up to your torrent account.
- also couchpotato for movies

godspeed boykie

Lad, setting it up is easy, there's a ton of tutorials etc out there. protip: Get Phoenix and Exodus plugins.

Nothing bootleg about it pal, Kodi is just the software which plays your media... it's up to you to feed it media.

Go and look into setting up Exodus or Specto plugins, its all over google.

>exodus

Have fun being a literal botnet for a butthurt developer

What u mean cuz?