When will Muslims fly another plane into this thing?

When will Muslims fly another plane into this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F3ToBm1vj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>another
When did they last fly a plane into it?

When the satanic merchant decides it is time for fun. :D

>cheeky cunt answer
>canada
what a surprise

I thought it got demolitioned.

>America is currently stronger than it was in 2001
>millions of Muslims have died and multiple muslim countries have been utterly destroyed
>Osama, Qadaffi, Saddam are dead

Why would they want more of this?

2 days before the election
Obama will have CIA fly another plane into the building, and then he will use his executive powers to stay in power for another 8 years

You mean more of this?

Edgy meme loving fucktard

>all those literally who's
>americans STILL haven't overthrown the puppet masters in saudi arabia

until the cancer is removed at its source planes will continue to fly into buildings

reddit fagfuck :D

>tfw unironically triggering ameritowers

Jews can handle the banter about holocausts and ovens, Japs just post in their incomprehensible gookspeak whenever the bombs are brought up, but Americans are on a whole other level

You're so easy.

This. Muslims are great kind people who never commit terror, it was obviously Jews taking out the huge threat of Iraq, and obviously the only way to do that was frame Saudis.

Implying kebabs are capable of using logic

It's not banter it's edgy twelvie shit.
> IT'S JUST A BANTER BRO

Top kljasd bro

looks like another one got past quality control

i kill u

Muslims are fucking peace loving pussies.
>country is in civil war. either:
>a. flee to another country like a coward
>b. fight back to maintain my freedom
And guess what they choose.
Fuck Muzzies, grow a damn backbone. That red headed sharia English Muslim is a better Muslim than Muslims from the Arabian Peninsula.

>It's not banter it's edgy twelvie shit.
it's been banter since i was 12 so...

Should have known Australians don't know quality discussion

ebni men :DD

No Muslims love war but only when they think they'll win. Which they know will only happen against other Muslims, so they resort to terror groups and line wolfs attacks because the dumb dune coons know that way they can cause damage without losing like they always do. Any developed nation can beat nearly every Muslim cunt. Only ones that can put up a fight is turkey, Iran, and Saudis but they'll still lose anyway due to no unity between all the different groups there and no organization skills

Soon enough

>stronger than it was in 2001

Nah

Soon

We all know why israel is still alive dont we? Ebin shekels and aid from other countries :DD

I don't see the point in doing that again. Ask for creativity.

The jesus statue in brazil maybe?

If someone buys me an rc toy plane, I will fly it into the tower.

We seem to be fixated on "airplanes into stuff". We can do better, I think.

>he fell for the "refugee" narrative
Why are ameridumbs so dumb.

okay, i laughed.

>plane

That's so 2001. The ante is upped now that America smoked Osama. They need to desecrate a still bigger status symbol of American power next. They should fly a space shuttle into the WTC.

>millions of Muslims have died and multiple muslim countries have been utterly destroyed

mostly by other Muslims

it's the religion of peace

Next big muslim attack against the West will probably be a nuke/dirty bomb somewhere in Western Europe (most likely Germany/France/UK) perhaps rendering an entire city uninhabitable. I imagine some time within the next 5-10 years.

please leave my big brother alone, when he is being bullied he stops molesting me....

Send a muslim robot leg to kick the mars rover tilted, but still operational.

your biggest threat is still there

>a British city/county get renamed to Nukechester and Nukechester-shuh respectively

yeah, I can groove to that, too

>stronger than it was in 2001
prove it.

Can you boogey n jive to it too?

How about replacing gradually hamburgers for kebabs?

one can only hope

Wait 17 days

You sound annoying.

I am тbh

you sound like 2 autists

you sound like the sound of shit splashing pisswater

you sound like a good bloke

>9/11 WASN'T AN INSIDE JOAAAB FÖKİNG TINFOIL FAGLORDS LMAAO GOD BLESS AMERICA AND FREEDOMS :DD

fuck off fox audience

youtube.com/watch?v=7F3ToBm1vj8

POO IN LOO

You sound triggered, calm down and call 9-11

Cringe

I like you more.

>multiple muslim countries have been utterly destroyed
mfw this nigga aint seen a map in 15 years

These are two strangers talking on spy mode

This is amazing, it's like a living, breathing reddit stereotype.

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

Soon buddy

No, our aid is minimal and we have less help then all Muslims who also have aid and never fought us alone. Plus we won without help before. You ugly sand niggers sure love excuses

You're a mudslime piece of shit, or coarse you think Muslims dindu nuffin. The world will be better when you're all slaughtered

Not a big fan of Rodan. I'm a Mothra guy.

fuck off moishe

also im not even a muslim, stop thinking that only mudslimes hate rats

Get back in the oven. Nobody likes Jews. That's why you were all nearly slaughtered as you should have been a long time ago. I'm no fan of muzzies either, but you have no right to talk smack about another race/religion when your people have been the biggest cancer to society since the beginning of society itself.

underrated post