Scotland

Any ScotFags present???

ITT we talk about the shit going on in Scotland right now and Scotland in general

Will you guys demand the UK to change its flag once you go independent?

Op here, i dont think they will change their flag, but i really dont care, as long as we are independent

What happened during the vote? Didn't the majority want to secede?

No they did not and will not go independent, not unless there's drastic change in how people feel.

And they won't join the EU either, lest Scotland sets a precedent for Catalonia.

Nope, sadly 55% of people wanted to stay, but i am sure if we get another vote it will definitely be pro-independence.

The media played a huge factor in the referendum, lies and scaremongering from the stay in campaign and there was only 1 'Leave' supporting newspaper in Scotland

>not unless there's drastic change in how people feel.
Is the separatist sentiment a younger generation thing or older generation?
>And they won't join the EU either, lest Scotland sets a precedent for Catalonia
I don't know anything about Scotland, but as much of a shithole that Barcelona is, I'm pretty sure the EU would prefer it inside the organization.

The day after the vote people who supported the 'Better Together/ campaign were fucking burning the Scottish flag in the middle of Glasgow, and impaled a woman with the head of a flagpole for wanting to leave the UK.

Well, if people aged 55+ didnt vote, the result would have been a 70% leave - 30% stay, 70 is percent of people aged 16-20 voted to leave the Uk aswell

And Scotland will join the EU if it leaves the UK, but the UK is now voting on whether to leave the EU or not, so now i dont know

70-ish percent****

>were fucking burning the Scottish flag in the middle of Glasgow
I get that they are unionist, but aren't they Scottish besides being British?

We had to celebrate somehow. We just like making separatists salty.

/devilish/

Exactly, Scottish people burning their own country's flag

Well, I'll keep my eye on your situation since we have what we have going on in Spain.
I'll just find it hilarious if the UK chooses to keep its current flag.

Why? Whats going on in Spain?

if you didnt for ukip and stories on the 5th u are a nonce

Cataluña's separatism is much more wide-spread than in Scotland. I don't think they'll stay in the country for long.

How do you feel about that? Do you think they should or shouldnt leave?

I voted SNP for both, we dont have a Green representative for my area or i would have voted SNP for government and Green for local

I'm all for Spain and the Spanish-speaking world, but I'm no moral judge on whether or not a Catalan should or should not feel Spanish. It's their own identity, not mine.
First and foremost I'm Madrilean, Castillian and Spanish, and I won't tell anybody off for being first and foremost Catalán and never Spanish.
The thing that bothers me a little is that my grandfather was from Barcelona and everyone, and I mean everyone, knows me by my Catalán surname, and that won't sit down with me when Cataluña goes independent.

>the fucking Greens
You do realize that they're even more incompetent than the SNP, right?

Scotfags we out here.

>the Scottish Greens
They unironically support rent caps. I only voted for them because Harvie was standing in my constituency and I think it's important that he personally gets into government. My list vote was for the Tories so that the SNP don't get a free mandate to do whatever they want in government, and it looked like that worked.

I've noticed that Scottish threads always boil down to political stuff and independence questioning, so I'll leave it there.

GTFO you commie piece of shite.

Sadly

you mean luckily.

Do you have any clue about the SNPS immigration platform? Or are you just OK with letting in shitskins?