Your wife brings this HP Elitebook 2560P home to do some casual browsing and serious work while you're sitting there...

>your wife brings this HP Elitebook 2560P home to do some casual browsing and serious work while you're sitting there ricing your GNU+Linux on your dinosaur laptop
How can thinkcucks ever compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCj7KKqyOSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>N-nice buldge m-mr Elite

Just look at his hinges.

Nice thread

Faggot

>uglier version of a macbook, which is already pretty ugly
kek

Begone to your thinkshed.

>"aw honey why did you go and get a laptop without an ips option? sure babe i'll let you use the x220 when you wanna stream downton abbey or whatever dumb show broads like"

>Honey please why don't you have a nice extended battery like this? I bet you don't even last for 10 hours with screen brigthness at 75% constantly using wifi

You know, unironically, my wife brought home an HP Elitebook for her job. Pretty decent laptops, don't know if I'd pay the $1000~ they want for it though.. bit too much hard plastic on display for my liking. Also the screen, despite being a decent resolution, has some very washed out colors.

It does feature a clit mouse though, which is kind of cool.

All in all, it's certainly better than the dv6 I had to use a few years ago.

>hard plastic
Just like thinkpads, Elitebooks shouldn't be used after the 8xxx series. Only exception is the first Folio model. The Elitebook models sold as refurbs are all made out of aluminium unibody.

Their screens are notoriously shit though, but the same goes for Thinkpads without an aftermarket one I guess.

Hey I'm using this right now.
Just sent a fax and everything.

well I am right now

bmp

>HP
>Hinge Problems
No thanks

I brought my 2560p for £130, comfy as fuck desu.
Only problem is that a driver for the fingerprint scanner doesn't exist for gnu/linux

thats a 15 year old laptop

>1366x768

Nigger are you dumb?
6 years old max.

I don't understand
If I want an old laptop that runs linux well I get a dankpad
If I want a new one I get an XPS
Where the fuck does the HP fit?

>1366x768
I seriously can't go back to this
>bad displays in 2017
Fuck off

That's the 8460p you fucking cuck.

I know because I shit post from one daily.

Damn your shitty thread OP. I was thining about getting a Thinkpad and now I'm considering one of these. I had pretty much made my mind up until you came along.

Faggot.

Is it better getting a nvidia shield tablet or the same prices thinkpad laptops?

>should I get some shitty gaymer tablet or an overly memed and probably outdated enterprise laptop

Seriously dude?

HP's equivalent to the x230 is the 2570p and it has a second drive bay and socketted CPU. Same for 2560p->x220.

Often they are cheaper too

Had one of these as a work computer.

Between the dogshit screen and the POS """""processor""""" It was literally unusable.

Swapped it out for a 2015 macbook w/ ((((retina display)))) and I love it. I don't even like macs but that elitebook gave me PTSD so bad I thank god I switched

To be fair it's actually a great tablet especially for the price. It's just if I can use it as a laptop then why should I get a laptop?

I was thinking about getting a T530...

>wife
what is this

how is that a problem

I use a macbook

Did you get press-to-click to work on the clitmouse as well? Can't seem to get that working on my 8560W

Only issue for me is the lack of ips.

>not installing the best OS

No contest family

youtube.com/watch?v=dCj7KKqyOSo