Heh, you're just jelly

Heh, you're just jelly.

Enjoy your iShit you normalfag.

Nah, my phone's better.

>buying a hand grenade that goes off without warning at any moment
no thanks

Is it an iPhone? No? Because there is no phone like an iPhone.

I don't want my phone to be like an iPhone; I want my phone to be good.

>being this cowardly
Might as well chock on a dick

I just replaced my S7 Edge with an iPhone 7+.

I hope this upsets someone.

>Choosing good over best
Retard with shit taste confirmed

No, I'm choosing good over shit, which is exactly why I avoided the iPhone line.

You're too good my mate

>shit
That's your taste retard. iPhones are the best. Go boil an egg.

>lalalala welcome to my magical walled Garden

terrorist

No fucking shit. And your taste matters as little when I'm purchasing a phone matters as little as mine does when you're purchasing a phone.

The joke's on you. That actually wasn't an iPhone lol

Either way calling the best company shitty explains a lot about you and your frivolous posts, stay deluded with your chink phone.

Wrong. You didn't choose iPhone which is the best. SeeNow fuck out my face you disgusts me.

I actually used to own an iPhone 6 plus I paid full price for before it got touch disease. Apple is a fucking joke.

They even wanted to CHARGE ME to fix their own manufacturing defect.

>got touch disease.
Even my iPod touch 4g got a touch diseases just 2 month after the purchase. I went to Apple. They kept it for a day for diagnoses and the next day gave me a new one. So?

>They even wanted to CHARGE ME to fix their own manufacturing defect.
Wasn it under warranty?

>this is how much money we're making off you
Lek

>CHARGE ME to fix their own manufacturing defect.

wow, that's pretty low, even by apple standards

I'm not retarded to not give my money to best thingsā€¦

I like my Sennheiser headphones and ain't settling for anything less, there's no way I'd fall for a phone without a jack. What in hell were they thinking..

iPhones are ass.

Why? Elaborate.

I work at T-Mobile. I sell these fuckers all day.

I and pretty much all of my co-workers see iPhones as toys for children. Pretty much all of us with like maybe two exceptions use Android.

If you buy an iPhone, the salesman is likely judging you. Also transferring data from android to android takes like five minutes and for iPhones it takes like a fucking hour. It's retarded,

>iPhones it takes like a fucking hour.
What data?

>t-mobile salesmen opinions matter

The only thing your Android has that my iPhone doesn't is problems. Get a girlfriend guys.

you have cartoons of people eating shit saved to your android phone?

I'm beginning to see what these people are like...

I mean, it of course depends on how much shit they have on their phone, and I'm being a bit hypobolic, but if someone has a full 32gb iphone 6 or whatever the fuck they're upgrading from, it can take a good 30-45 mintues, or much longer if they don't remember their fucking apple ID or iCloud backup password.

>"I never set a password for backups! It shouldn't be asking that"
>Well you clearly fucking DID seeing as it's asking me for a fucking password you idiot

Samsung makes it incredibly easy with the Smartswitch app, and LG has LG Backup with pretty much does the same thing. For the same amount of storage on an Android phone, transferring from one to the other takes like maybe 10-15 minutes.

kek I probably know a lot more about smartphones than you do, bucko

lol nobody cares bitch boy

>iOS
>no keyboard
>no removable battery

I had a choice between an Android and an iPhone of equal cost, and chose the Android. Why would I be jealous?

>Oh you poorfag lmao
They cost the same for me you retard

>Le ebin fox n grapes xD
I've had both iPhones and Android phones, had a choice between the two, and chose Android

>grills don't like android xD
At my college 80% of the girls (female) and 100% of the girls (male) use Android

>Want to sideload on Android
>Go to settings
>Enable sideloading
>Install app
>(Optional) disable sideloading once you've installed the app you want, to keep walled garden security
>App still works even with sideloading disabled

>Want to sideload on iOS
>See if your phone has a jailbreak available
>Install a proprietary crack for your OS that may or may not mine bitcoins
>Have to have your phone connected to your computer to restart it to make sure your malware crack stays there despite Apple's best efforts
>Updating to a new OS version breaks everything

/thread