Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/whitney-richelle/americans-dining-in-italy_b_4097722.html
girlinflorence.com/2012/06/11/10-mistakes-that-expats-in-italy-make/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lihapiirakka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cappucino
>breakfast drink

They take their food very seriously.

I think it's because it's their only worthwhile achievement in the past 500 years or so.

Even food has its own rules

Why are Americans so sloppy?

First of all mixing fish and cheese is retarded. Italians are fucking great at food and basically you don't know dick.

>ywn be an italian restaurant owner beating up dumb american tourists for having shit tastes and not respecting the rules

Why are americans so ignorant?

Why are Europeans such uptight morons?

Still waiting for your contribution to humanity but it's downhill from now, you can't really contribute when your population is made up of somali

God, Americans are so dumb.

Why are Americans so bad at cooking? Is it their lack of cultural identity? Is it their fear of absolutes, replacing well measured and painstakingly repeated ingredient quantities into "about 1/4th of a teaspoon, about half of a cup [which most of the times, are two measures not up to any standard]"? Is it their special snowflake "have it your way (tm)" where there are no wrongs and if you want to sabotage your own experience of the dish and the carefully crafted dining experience with liberal amounts of salt, ketchup and cheddar? Is it their primitive and ignorant pallate that is somehow regarded as superior for regurgitating on a plate something without any care for technique or complexity?
Makes you think.

Worked in America as a cook, we had steak tartare on the menu. After the fifth time in a week it got back to the kitchen for being too raw, we removed it.

you're doing it wrong, simply overcharge people who can't tell food from shit

I don't know what's worse. Drinking espresso or putting milk in one's coffee.

>we had steak tartare on the menu. After the fifth time in a week it got back to the kitchen for being too raw, we removed it.

So food is the only place in Italy where rules apply?

>cups and teaspoons have no standard of measurement

What?

Finland is Sweden's greatest contribution to the world.

>we had steak tartare on the menu. After the fifth time in a week it got back to the kitchen for being too raw, we removed it
kek

>go to turkey
>ask for mint yogurt for my kebab
>get beheaded

Wait, do Ameretards unironically crave some cheese when eating seafood pasta in real life?

Is it the fat that makes them so dumb or are they simply brainless turd?

huffingtonpost.com/whitney-richelle/americans-dining-in-italy_b_4097722.html

it's funny because this stupid tumblrish stuff, expecially about the "rules" about food, is usually written by american expats in italy who have blogs just to show off to their american friends how cool and europesque they are. and they usually use annoying memes such as tuscan hills, beautiful florenece or charming naples (lol) .

Americans are cringey.

girlinflorence.com/2012/06/11/10-mistakes-that-expats-in-italy-make/

That's rich coming from a nation of Speedo wearing mama's boys.

t. 2 nukes

at places like Olive Garden in the US waiters carry around a cheese grater with every meal delivery and ask you if you want your food coated in cheese

>charming naples
Isn't that the place where no one picked up the trash for a year?

Understandable. That's the only way to make Olive Garden's """""""""food""""""""" edible.

>a year
Kek

Isn't fish and cheese restriction a Jewish thing?

This is the second time i read something about speedo bathing suit in a couple days but i still don't get it, do i need to update my stereotypes database with other made up things about us?

I don't know why but I thought speedos were some kind of trousers

Proven again. American tipping culture is cancer.
It's sad to see so many waitpersons are paid so little by their employers and have to earn extra at the tables in the US.

>huffingtonpost.com/whitney-richelle/americans-dining-in-italy_b_4097722.html
These lists are pure autism but do people in other countries eat fruits without peeling them?

dis nigga here never heard of lox

Sounds pretty good 2bh

#Cheddar4Lyfe

It's where all the fiber and nutrients are you dunce

We eat fruits without peeling all the time. Apples, peaches, pears, plums, list goes on. Unless you want to serve them neatly or cook with them the only reason to ever peel a fruit is when it's simply inedible otherwise, like bananas or kiwis or oranges.

I don't peel my fruit either, literal kiddie tier

TNT desu.

I know, i was just ignoring their contributions just like he ignored ours

>Wait, do Ameretards unironically crave some cheese when eating seafood pasta in real life?
No honestly. Maybe shrimp.

It's generally a hellhole but a lot of Italian-Americans families came from there so they think it's great.

Yeah, Sweden invented both dynamite and also the Nobel prize, show some respect spaghetti boy

Meat and cheese can't be combined and the have seperate plates. But that's only strict Jews like Orthodox.

So ultra jews can't eat pepperino pizza?

kek

we invented Pizza desu, I hope you make a prayer for Italy every time you eat Pizza

And we perfected it :^)

kek

Back in the old country they just had some tomato bread shit

it was only "Italian Americans" that came up with the cheese thing lol

I have an irrational hate for Italy, I have literally been in several arguments in my life with people when they claim that pizza is an Italian invention

They can't eat a lot of shit like shellfish and pork. I lived in an Orthodox neighborhood they had Kosher everything including kosher sushi and Chinese food. Its fucking retarded. They also dressed in heavy wool year round so their kids would wear that in high temperatures and humidity.

Italian americans are ITALIAN, not americans

Ummm sort of. Flat bread with toppings was always common in the Mediterranean. Its not like it was pulled out of nowhere.

Stop shitposting

Mamma mia, fucking ultras

And here he have tipycal example of Ameritard brainwashed idiot in action

Stop appropriating our culture

back to /ita/ underage

What do you get when you cross an Italian and a jew?

Olive Garden

LOL that's funny. Your shit cannot compare to a TRUE italian pizza
stop shitposting and go back to your burger

>i'm really mad

now you really make me wonder: I know you are memeing, but are there really americans who unironically think this?

standstill pls

I buy all my fruit in a can and it comes with syrup

>I know you are memeing

KEK

"WE WUZ PIZZAKANGS N SHIET"

Then why do they put chicken on pizza and pasta?

>"WE WUZ PIZZAKANGS N SHIET"
nice meme John

Informative post incoming.
The italian poster being so butthurt ITT is an abitual troll and shitposter, known to /ita/ as the "comfyfrocio". Ignore him and try not to feed him any unnecessary (You)s, and he'll go away. Thanks for your kind attention, enjoy.

>The first implantable pacemaker
>Three-point seatbelt
>The adjustable wrench
>Ultrasound (joint Germanic invention)
>The contemporary zipper
>The Celsius scale
>The safety match
>The milk-cream separator
>Julmust
>Tetra Pak
>The modern day ball bearing

Last but certainly not least,

>Finland

>order pizza with ananas
>put ketchup and garlic sauce on it
>this kills Guido

I'm not an advocate of old m8 greseball Giuseppe but drinking milky coffee with savoury food is just barbarism. For some reason germans seem to do this very often.

I wonder what shitalians would think of our pizzas.

I'm at loss. What Italian inventions are there after the renaissance?

Need more ananas.

Ananas do not belong to a pizza.

Easy for the breakfast-skipping guidos to say, but would you really say no to a cappuccino with a full breakfast?

What kind of degenerate drinks baby calf fluid in general ? Also kawfee is much better without milk

Ananas are what pizzas are all about.

Finns put ananas on virtually everything. You should try their meat pies stuffed with all kinds of good shit, ananas included.

>kebab pizza
>swedish

>How to trigger Italians
gj

more like
>order pizza with ananas
>put ketchup and garlic sauce on it
>the Guido kills you for this

>drinking bean water
Etc.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lihapiirakka

Historically Italians were way more relevant then swedes ever will be

is it true you only put cheese on pizza?

internal combustion engine, telephone, desktop computer, jeans, piano, violin, radio...

I used to think it was only Japan that peeled their fruit before eating it.

We even use stuff like orange and lemon peel in dishes here.

I didn't know Alexander Graham Bell and Levi Strauss were Italian.

And that thing you call a desktop computer is just a glorified calculator.

>implying that patenting is the same as inventing

Basketball Americans already tried that shit.

cacio e pepe, pleb

Meucci was bell is a thief
jeans come from genoa, Levi Strauss only started to selling jeans successfully

Meucci and Manzetti both invented a version of the telephone decades before Bell.
Strauss only invented riveted jeans, but trousers made from denim were used since the XVI century by Italians and south Frenchs.
>And that thing you call a desktop computer is just a glorified calculator.
You have no idea what a computer is, do you?

Aren't ananas expensive there?

So you wuz inventorz and shiiieeet?

Are you trying to communicate something to us all?

>ananas in anything but desserts
Fucking disgusting desu, ananas is fucking godtier, but i dont understand how these faggot normie kankers put ananas into pizza etc
All you pro ananas faggots just go n die pls

PLEASE raid our threads everyday, all you have to do is ctrl+f "filo" or "/ita/"
PLEASE call us PASTAKEKS
WE ARE KEKS AND WE FUCKING LOVE IT
KEK US PASTAKEKS LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW

I made dinner for some Turkish people when I was on exchange there

I made a traditional Norwegian dish, roasted salmon with potatoes, cucumber and sour cream.

They woudn't even try it because apparently dairy+fish = poison

desu I wish Brits were more autistic about food
My family are stereotypical British food plebs. Our fridge is empty and the only food they buy are frozen and tinned shit. My parents consider themselves 'expert cooks' so only let me cook my own dinner twice a week.

This is a list of my last 10 meals

>Beans on Toast
>Frozen Meat and Potato Pies with Frozen Chips and Tinned Mushy Peas
>Beans on Toast with individual frozen spinach leaf underneath the beans on each toast (done as a joke to mock me for cooking a spinach curry the previous evening, to mock me further they spent the entire meal talking in an Indian accent, with their fat mouths full of course)
>Pasta. Probably the best freshest thing in this list but the sauce was a jarred pasta sauce mixed with baked beans
>Frozen Mash Potato with Spaghetti Hoops and Frozen Breaded Turkey Drumsticks
>Frozen Pizza
>Frozen Turkey Dinosaur Shapes with out of date pie in a tin and some leftover beans from the fridge from 3 months ago (every few weeks we have 'Prehistoric snack night') which is out of date food and turkey dinosaurs
>McDonalds
>Beans and Tinned Tomato on Toast
>KFC

>This is a common Indian myth that having milk products over chicken and fish will cause white patches on the skin.

Jews, Norwegians, and New Englanders confirmed for the only white people

For some reason every time a brit starts telling a story it ends up being about his parents mocking him for something he did

I agree with this and I never knew it was a thing, it's just common sense. Seriously, chicken and pasta? Parmesan and fish?
I eat ham on pizza though
But foamy milk is comfy, makes no sense to drink it while not drowsy, and if you're outside you really shouldn't be sleepy unless you just woke up

>eating where pajeet's shit stained hand has been