Ryzen on Linux

Why is the only real perspective on the AMD vs Intel from a Windows point of view?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-ryzen-1700&num=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Linkus sux!!

It's all a meme. Jokes on you

Loonies ia turd! Just like AMD!

These are not the red pills your looking for.

Because muh gaymze

It's shit like AYYMMAD is!

I have a AMD Radeon graphics card which may be not supported by Ubuntu 16.04.
What should I do? Will upgrading to Ubuntu 16.10 or downgrading to 14.04 solve the issue? If yes, will it work as good as the graphics card works on Windows? Also will have to configure my computer or will the system work perfectly after upgrading or downgrading?

Am I damaging my computer by not using a OS supporting the graphics card?
Also my laptop takes like ~50 seconds to boot? Is that because of the incompatible graphics card?

Poo OS for poo CPU, fitting for poojets

Because the only argument Intel has left is ">muh gaymes", which most loonix users don't care about. There's simply nothing to argue about.

I have seen you posy this question in Sup Forums stop

Ryzen is dominant on Linux.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-ryzen-1700&num=1

Dumb pooshitter!

I want to make it into a meme!

I've fucking told you before but you keep asking the same fuckin question because you can't understand the responses.

INSTALL
DRIVERS
FOR
YOUR
GPU
AND
CHIPSET

THIS
IS
NOT
AN
UBUNTU
PROBLEM

THIS
IS
FROM
YOU
BEING
AN
IDIOT

Phoronix has done some benchmarks of ryzen on linux, just look them up.

seriously what the fuck is a rizen and why is everyone on Sup Forums talking about it for months
the shilling on both sides is so strong
>RIZEN IS THE CHOSEN MESSIAH, THE GREAT CYBER SAVIOR, SENT BY ISLAMIC GOD TO SAVE TECHNOLOGY
>RIZEN IS THE WORST EVIL DEVIL COMMUNIST NIGGER DEVICE TO EVER LIVE, SENT BY THE EVIL ISLAMIC DICK DEVIL TO KILL TECHNOLOGY
make up your mind, you cucks

what the fuck even is a rizen
what do you use it for
last i checked, i don't need a rizen to post on Sup Forums, i don't need a rizen to play any actually good wideo jame, i don't need a rizen to render wideos in sony wegas, i don't need a rizen to do autistic map-painting

what is a rizen and what do i actually need it for
how does this affect me and my life

Because brand wars is from Sup Forums

Nobody really knows what rizen is, certainly searching for it on the internet is out of reach for most posters

so it's intel's new plastic square, "five thousand times faster and more efficient", "lots of shaders", "big anti-aliasing"

that just makes these threads even more pathetic
how fuckin sad and meaningless must your life be that you obsess this hard over whether or not your plastic square is better than the other person's plastic square
"wow i made a number go up on a screen, this is the only justification in my entire life, this is it for me"

it's fuckin pathetic dude
these degenerates are in some blood-sport battle to have the latest and greatest plastic square so their 60fps brown-n-bloom shootymans games run at 60fps still, because they're all fuckin capped at 60 anyway, but hey at least you can pretend it's running at 240 like the advertising promised you it would

it's so degenerate, dude, it's such a fuckin joke
there's not even any good games that have come out in the past 10 years that would require such autism over a ten thousand dollar piece of plastic
almost every game worth playing was released before 2007, most of them run at capped 30fps, some even run at capped 20fps, the ones that do run at 60fps can do it just fine without this bullshit fuckin meme of a plastic square

you know they're just gonna release another one in a few months anyway, and it's gonna be the same bullshit degenerate shitposting all over the catalog

INTEL RELEASES NEW PLASTIC SQUARE TOTALLY BETTER THAN OTHER PLASTIC SQUARE
MAKE NUMBER ON SCREEN GO UP
CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY
SEND MONEY TO ISRAEL, THEY NEED IT FOR MISSILES

it's such a fuckin joke, dude

superscalar out of order simultaneous multithreaded 4 alu 2 agu x86-64 primary processor designed by advanced micro devices and manufactured by global foundries on their 14nm low power plus bulk finfet process node

Incompetent "tech" reviewers, they are basically Sup Forums tier with sponsored crap.

Because Linux' destiny is ARM anyway

what fuckin happens when intel inevitably releases the rizen 2 in six months
everybody who shilled so hard and got so fucking autistic about needing this rizen is now "obsolete" because their rizen 1 isn't the latest and greatest plastic square anymore

and everybody who shilled so hard against the rizen and got so fucking autistic about it has to reconstruct their entire arguments for the rizen 2, and oh shit, what if the rizen 2 ends up actually being better than whatever the fuckin other competitor plastic square is, what then, oh shit dude, what happens

this whole fuckin plastic square war bullshit is so degenerate, it's so joke-tier, it's such a fuckin waste of everyone's lives

why can't you go out and actually do something meaningful in the world instead of whining like a little degenerate cuck about whether or not one plastic square is better than the other

what happens when intel releases the rizen 3? and the rizen 4?

Fuck XKCD

Holy shit I'm such a faggot I literally cannot stop sucking cock God I'm a fucking gay nigger ugh gimme BBC

Something like that, it's interesting if you are interested in CPU architecture tho, and if your eight year old x58 motherboard was becoming unreliable you might be interested in upgrading to something newer

Yeah gimme that fat BBC in my loose asshole yeah

Fuck yeah oh yeah I'm such a gay faggot FUCK a 7.62" BBC needs to graze my asshole again oh fuck

Samefag

Oh fuck gimme that juicy BBC oh god I'm such a gay NIGGER fuck I love cock oh yeah Linux is the best gives me fat BBC in my raw asshole all day

Games, mainly. Everyone has more or less accepted that Ryzen is competitive in productivity workloads, especially virtualization and software development workloads (and I guess Blender), which would be the common productivity workloads on Linux. The only thing left to argue about is games. And most of the new difficult-to-run games don't run on Linux.

>he doesn't vote my orange manbaby he's my sworn enemy for lyf
ok bub

real perspective
real operating system
that simple

>he doesn't vote my hebrew-satanist pedophile and judeo-globalist shill whore, he's my sworn enemy for lyf
ok bub

I never said that.
You did.

go back to Sup Forumseddit friend

YEAH FUCC MY GAY SEMITIC ASS OH GOD IM SUCH A NIGGER FUCK ME WITH THAT BBC FUCK

I never said that.
You did.

go back to /utg/eddit friend

>buttblasted Sup Forumsedditor has to parrot because there's absolutely 0 arguments justifying putting his orange kike in office

>buttblasted /utg/edditor has to parrot because there's absolutely 0 arguments justifying putting his hebrew-satanist pedophile and judeo-globalist shill whore in office

I don't like Linux, but faggots are worse

he won
304 to 227, it wasn't even fuckin close
he got inaugurated and everything

them's the rules, pal