Apple haters BTFO yet again. They released new iPad and RED edition of iPhone and the stock hit new highs

Apple haters BTFO yet again. They released new iPad and RED edition of iPhone and the stock hit new highs.

When will you haters ever learn? The reason why you're poor is because you don't use your brain.

marketwatch.com/story/apples-stock-climbs-toward-4th-record-this-month-11th-record-this-year-2017-03-21

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Na0JRDMAoKM
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally aids

Stocks tend to do that.

Yeah, iSheeps will buy whatever shit Apple throws at them, but that doesn't make it a good product.

>stay up all night in line in front of apple store
>pay premium for new red Iphone
>put it in a case anyways

applel is trash

>using a case

>doesn't make it a good product
better than any android-based device.

curious, the 7S in ProductRED is £100 more expensive up-front. Does that £100 go directly to charitable causes, or just a portion of it?

Yet again the apple b8 shitposting strikes

Remember to Sage and not reply to iToddlers

>bought my SE 64GB last year
>128gb comes out
REEEEEEE YOU SAID THEY WOULD FORGET ABOUT 4INCH PHONES REEEEEEE

iPhone 5 was the worst smartphone experience I ever had

would never recommend getting the app store/.mac/icloud infested pile of shit it is.

can't even play webms or download music with it, PATHETIC! This isn't the 2000s anymore, it's almost 2020 right now.

That's cause you're retarded.

The other way around.

Think,

def a retard. kys

Same.
I'm getting by on 64GB though.

>being too poor to buy more than 64GB of music

>storing music offline in digital format
I get bored of songs after a few weeks and I'm always looking for different stuff, spotify is heaven

nice bait. nobody buys music.
>streaming
found the tech illiterate niggers

>spending all your money on a 64 GB iPhone so that you cannot afford a vacation anymore, where you don't have internet access all the time
That's why they're a nobody.

>going to shit internetless 3rd world
No thanks, I have everything I want in Manhattan.

>butthurt
the post

this, just use a different browser you idiot

>no red black
Fucking Apple can't do anything right.

>Red
>Giving money to Apple AND bono

Fanbois just cannot help themselves

>Sheeple
the post

stay mad.

ITT: greed

why couldn't it have been black and red, white looks so girly and faggy

Pros for using an Android device:
>cheaper (actually they cost between $50-$1000 so it's very relative)
>doesn't have overpriced accessories
>3.5mm + mini-USB universally accepted on them
>mSD
>better camera on most devices
>better battery life on some phones
>some devices have wireless charging
>back button
>can be used as a flash drive, without having to use LagTunes (so it can also be a Bootable Media)
>can share files with other devices over BT/WiFi
>deletable default/system apps
>superior rooting
>great variety of phones
>adjustable interface
>superior operating system overall
>better apps
>better multitasking
>file manager (even dumbphones have this)
>can download and install software outside a single app store
>can download certain files without 3rd party apps
>can download over 100MB at once
>can torrent, become a tiny server, overclock/underclock, and more
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
>more useful apps for tech competent people
>even if you jailbreak an iPhone to get a few additional features, a rooted Android device still has 10x features, it even has more features when it's not rooted
>is an actual smartphone, instead of being an overpriced dumbphone
>pretty much a computer in your pocket

iPhones are made for consumers only, those who will just use social media and nothing else. They're just an expensive hobby, popular because mindless consumers worship brands. Android is made for everyone, including consumers, and can do almost anything a desktop OS can do, plus whatever iOS can do. Lower end Android devices may be slower, but they come at 1/8 price of an iPhone and still can do much more. You can almost always fix an Android phone yourself instead of paying a pajeet $100 to check what's wrong and another $200 to fix it. You can't turn an iPhone into a useful tool and you're very limited when using it.

Daily reminder iPhones are toys

>superior operating system overall

>built on Java and Linux
>literally pajeet tier

>mactoddler thinks java is bad because he thinks its the same thing as javascript

This is why no ones takes technology illiterate appletoddlers seriously.

>defending Java

I've seen it all now.

Why should I care I'll just enjoy my type c Xperia

Expect you're literally lying. It's exactly the same price as the other colors, there is no 32gb version, just like with jet black, but it's the same price.

>mactoddler thinks java is bad because he thinks its the same thing as javascript

Remainder that HIV passed to humans thanks to niggers fucking primates. And it likely did not happen the first time it required many attempt of """humans""" raping chimpanzees.

>defending Java

I've seen it all now.

Red is a lucky color in China that thing is going to get exported and resold for $1500 in China

>listing all that muh tinkering shit only a couple of neckbeards would care about

wtf i love google pajeets now

Android is still a garbage platform with Google's own versions of apps written for iOS being fucking superior. Also, it's nightmare from the security standpoint.

>locked down toddler OS
>no expandable storage
>inb4 muh cia zero day that works on a specific device

>it's nightmare
was*

it became reality already

Pros for having an iPhone
>speed
>way better customer service
>frequent updates
>better app support
>dat ecosystem

Let's face it, no amount of gimmicks will ever beat this, that's why Apple caters so much to the masses. It just werks :^)

werk harder! :ˆ)

>making an obviously false equivalence between java and javascript due to their similar name to sound less butthurt

>g-guys i was only pretending to be retarded

Androshill in a nutshell

This is not a fashion board. gtfo

>defending Java

I've seen it all now.

Name a better non meme language that's easily portable to a fuckton of different platforms.

Apple takes the easy road for limiting the number of different architectures. Android can't do that because multiple companies are making different devices.

C

It is built on Linux kernel, Google's HAL, Google's bionic, toybox and other binary libraries written in C and C++, Java is the upper level framework which is made to make app development easier, these applications run in ART VM.

Google chose the Linux kernel because it has loads of drivers. Google is a data mining company, its revenue consists of advertisement. They interested to spread their products such as Android, Chrome, etc as wide as possible. This this the reason why Android is becoming better optimised and polished in every iteration.

In the other hand, Apple's revenue consist of iPhone sells, therefore Apple is interested to artificially bloat and to slow down iOS on older devices in order to lure customers to buy a new model every year.

Nobody uses Android on anything but fucking ARM, because Linux blows it out of the water, you dingus. What's the reason behind having a virtual machine on your phone? So it can waste more energy and lag as much as it can at any task?

>hire Rob Pike and Ken Thompson
>end up using Java & getting sued by Jewacle

J U S T

>you dingus
EOF

>speed
Nearly identical to android
>way better customer service
Depends on the distributer. Don't buy chink tier crap.
>frequent updates
Same as on non chink tier phones. An update every month or two is more than enough.
>better app support
App dependent, on any OS.
>dat ecosystem
Is cancer.

>App dependent, on any OS

>believing in clickbait

iOS phone market is a monopoly, Android phone market is monopolistic competition. Guess which is better for the consumer. Sage all fields.

>Africa is overpopulated
>gee let's give them money so we can stop their kids from getting AIDS so they can have more kids that will starve to death instead of dying early
Why?

nice

who the fuck wants an ugly red phone? even if its for a "good" cause, I can't imagine being like "oh yeah this? its my red phone for aids awareness"

Chinese

Jailbreak and no expandable storage on any android either.

OK then lad.
>Sent from my android device with 128gb memory card.

>wasting more than 0€ in a spying device
why?

Sorry buddy your chink phone doesn't count. Name a proper flagship.

S7

S7 kek

Why are you even on Sup Forums you retarded dumbfuck

G6, upcoming S8, s7 plus the edge version, google pixel/XL, 6P, p10, xperia XZ

at least 2 have mSD

>names a chink phone

Hah, came to post this
>Wait, don't be fooled, it's just a regular iPhone with a stupid cheap red back! It still embodies all the ugly consumerism it did before!
>BUT IT'S RED!

It's a gookphone

>it's a flagship

So is the mi mix, your point?

How much faster will iPhone 8 be than the competition?

>a color change is enough to make ishitters buy a phone

An incredible advancement in performance of 5%. Truly innovative and impressive and it looks beautiful. Starting at $899, it is truly remarkable.

>that homophobic pic
dude, it's 2017. also, Google's the biggest supporter of gay rights in the world. they even sell gay Android T-shirts. they have official google-made gay pride apps. if there's a single tech company associated with gay rights, it's Google.

Android's literally by gays for gays. Grow up.

It's already as fast as a Kaby Lake i5-7200U. Expect another 40% improvement this September, Apple doesn't back down when it comes to the CPU, it's a fucking monster.

You asked for a flagship with expendable memory

Read again pajeet

>that homophobic pic

Homophobia is a nonsense word used by morons. I am neither irrationally scared by nor hate people who are homosexual.

>Grow up

You attempt at shame will not work. I have nothing to be guilty of.

>this is what itoddlers actually believe

No need to be afraid.

Back in the real world...

youtube.com/watch?v=Na0JRDMAoKM

iPhone smokes them all.

Stay mad and keep on posting bullshit images... hope you;re getting paid for it, poorfag.

>MUH GAEMS

Fuck off back to iToddler

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

>lagdroid users actually believe this

>No need to be afraid.

>Homophobia is a nonsense word used by morons. I am neither irrationally scared by nor hate people who are homosexual.
>I am neither irrationally scared by nor hate people who are homosexual.

Perhaps reading comprehension isn't your forté?

>lagPhone iToddlers actually think their bombphones arent laggy pieces of shit in everything besides angrybirds

lmao

seriously though? why is everyone so obsessed with gay people on this board? insecurities perhaps?

>the delusion continues

>why is everyone so obsessed with gay people

Why are you user?

stay mad.

>benchmark

Stay mad that your facebookPhone gets BTFO in facebook by non-facebook phones.

lmao @ ur lyfe

I think it's from eating them but okay.
Does anyone know how much money of the price is donated?

I have no emotional reaction to your provocation. I do not own an Android phone, and thus, not invested in it.