> if your game already has 60FPS, does it matter if you have a Ryzen and not an i7?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Not only that is stupid, it's not even technically succinct.

Your shitty monitor can likely be clocked 75Hz+

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElJYLZagjxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb frog poster

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you stupid fuck

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

> he unironically claims mature people can't run games.

back to your mommy baby.

ok kid

But he's right, mature people are not addicted enough to video games to even care about framerates, if they occasionally play a game they just want to have a good time.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=ElJYLZagjxk

you are a stupid shit. I bet you are like 18 and now you pretend you are an """""adult""""".

fuck off child.

>Using 60hz
>Good time

Pick one leprous.
I have little to none time to play a game and when I do so I want to do in the best my money can buy

You should rather spend that time on something productive.

Holy fuck mods please just delete this cancerous gaymer thread and permaban OP from Sup Forums.

> mommy I'm so triggered that my Ryzen is shit.
> DELET DIS
Sorry for your buyer's remorse

If you're gaming on a 60hz monitor no.

Grow up manchild, spend your time on something productive instead of making stupid threads trying to ''trigger'' people on Sup Forums you complete failure.
Go back to your containment board

not Sup Forumsrelated, but is there even any game that has come out in the past 10 years that's worth playing
it seems like they're all basically the same game now
>HURRRRR GRAAFFFIX MUH SHADERS MUH VOLUMETRIC MUH CHROMATIC MUH INCANDESCENT MUH ANTIALIASING MUH FRAMES
>PREORDER NOW AND GET AN EPIC HAT
>GOTY 10/10 - Paid Reviewer

what a joke, dude
i unironically do games released like 20 years ago that run at capped 30, even sometimes capped 20 fps. i'll take a good game in 20fps over some rehashed brown-n-bloom AAA garbage in 100fps.

i don't even know what a rizen is
i see dumb millennial cucks shitpost about it on here all the time, like it's either the best thing since jesus christ or the worst thing since joseph stalin
i don't even know what a rizen is. a CPU? a GPU? is it a whole rig? some kind of quantum meme-machine that uses occult energies to 3D-print talc dildos? is it the new phone?
who even makes the rizen
is there some sort of double-sided corporate shill-warfare being played out in the catalog here

last i checked, i didn't need a rizen to run Hellfire or AOE2, so it really makes no difference to me

You should realize that this type of irony is straight garbage, just slop that anyone can churn out on the turn of a dime. It's not constructive, it's not humorous, it's not insightful because we know everything it relates to and divulges it - it just perpetuates the meaningless ironic shit people pour out because they either think its funny or they're so devoid of value and groundedness in the world that they revert to expressing this in a fruitless recycling of tropes, patterns and sentiments of the garbage around them.

Just fuck off OP

I'm not being ironic though?

And here we see a dumb frogposter talking to himself, trying to start an argument.

This

Sure, if you got one of those overclockable korean monitors and don't mind the risk of breaking it

>trying to trigger

Looks like tried and was successful.

but I cant tell the dofference 60 hz from 144hz monitors anyways

Are you ok? Did you hit your head? Or are your parents siblings?

He says this in a fit of rage as 3-day old hot pocket chunks and saliva fly out of his mouth and get tangled in the forest of pubes growing from his deformed neck

It's hilarious considering Ryzen is also terrible at so many other things than games

Buying Ryzen is literally spending more for less, it's awful.

why is everyone so obsessed with this rizen shit
either so obsessed with shillshitposting for it, or so obsessed with shillshitposting against it
like it's some big important thing in the world that stands to CHANGE EVERYTHING
it's just a fuckin piece of plastic dude

>HURRRRRRR GOTTA HAVE BEST PLASTIC SQUARE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER PLASTIC SQUARE, MAKE NUMBER ON SCREEN GO UP, MORE NUMBER, BIGGER NUMBER, HURRRRRRR I'M SO FUCKING BRAINDEAD AND RETARDED, I'M SUCH A FUCKING DRONE HURRRRRR

fuck off, it's so fucking stupid dude
"wow this new 7000 dollar plastic square lets me play my (60fps capped) triple-A brown-n-bloom degenerate shootyman game at 179 fps instead of 178. (actually 60fps capped)"

it's so degenerate. what a waste of your life.

why did HURRRGRAFIX whores become the norm
shit, go back 10 years ago and even Sup Forums hated HURRRGRAFIX cunts
what happened
why would something like this happen

I just emulate old shit whatever

why even emulate

there's nothing old enough that it needs to be emulated that's actually worth playing, and if it is worth playing, it's probably been remastered at some point, or put into some kind of "classic collection" on (((steam)))

honestly 1996 to 2006 were really the peak years for wideo james

>here's nothing old enough that it needs to be emulated that's actually worth playing,

What a cookie cutter

y-y-yeah dont buy r-r-ryzen

>and if it is worth playing, it's probably been remastered at some point, or put into some kind of "classic collection" on (((steam)))

yeah hi

Plenty of exclusive stuff that never reached overseas or still remain stuck on system for whatever reason.

So yeah point stands, cookie cutter not mention majority of those lovely compilations are just fucking MAME with little nice little gui plastered onto it.

This explains why amd users aren't mature then because all they do is spam >m-Muh fps in every youtube comment section and forum

okay lad then, fair point, fair point, i concede, emulate if you wanna emulate

here's a protip though

you don't need rizen to emulate
and you probably don't need whatever fuckin other plastic square it is that's supposed to be the "anti-rizen" or whatever

What the hell how was my post even related to Rizen.
If anything i'm shitting on modern games hence there being no reason for me to leave my old ass Corei7 970.

Looking at the stuff I emulate I doubt I would even need anything more than a Core 2 DUO ever.

then we never actually disagreed in the first place, i guess

Last modern game I sat down and played was Dark Souls III and my setup ran it completely fine
Corei7 970,24gb ram(I got 8gb ram from my buddy for free so don't ask),AMD 7970
I see absolutely no reason for upgrading and I don't care about the 144hz meme.

You fucking assholes, go play Doom 2016, it's amazing.

are there even any games that actually support 144hz yet? I haven't heard about any

why do that when i can play the real doom

>why do that when i can play the real doom
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
The old doom is shit compared to doom 2016.

Since when games need to support a refresh rate? As long as there's no FPS lock you're good to go.

Why do you accuse everone of being an AMD shill? You spend too much time on this board you're getting paranoid, my dude. Grow up and stop thinking so much about muh brands, you're like a kid who wears Adidas and hates everyone who wears Nike.

truth. both by critics and users.