The entire West is run by geriatric globalist cuckolds

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1omT3wmmlqd
vocaroo.com/delete/s1omT3wmmlqd/996a62f53a8ccf47
youtube.com/watch?v=jB8S0JyN5Z0
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html?referer=
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956
middleeasteye.net/news/iraq-asked-syrias-assad-not-aid-jihadists-former-official-1553468312
washingtonpost.com/world/syrias-assad-moves-to-allay-fury-after-security-forces-fire-on-protesters/2011/03/26/AFFoZDdB_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same Clinton who let notorious Rand-bot and illuminati reptilian Alan Greenspan convince him to repeal Glass-Steagal which crashed the entire western sphere's economy less than ten years later.

How is Bill a cuck?

They shouldn't feel anything. She has to rig her own primaries to even win the nominee.

when people feel threatened they tend to vote for more authoritarian politicians, my father can be an example as he always voted for center-left and after 1 trip to Norway he voted for far-right cause he says Europe is going full muhammad, but it's the US who took down Kaddafi and who caused war in Syria, they are the reason immigrant crisis started, so IMO you could say that Bill Clinton, as part of american establishment, is indirectly responsible for the change in polish politics

He's right, you know

/thread

if you're upset that a european country doesn't want to be utterly flooded by noneuropeans like france, britain, belgium, sweden, and germany are, then you're a cuck.

>at least two countries don't suck USA's dick with full force for a few years
>"They want Putin-like leadership"

So, just these two options exist, right? Is it really that impossible to imagine some people or countries simply don't like either options?

Shillary should keep us out of her failing election campaign. Puppeteering this way the poor old Bill is not nice.

>how do europeans feel about being scolded by a geriatric, globalist cuckold?
How are you feeling about your next president being a literal cuck?

wow, a good canadian post

>Poland and Hungary, two countries that would not have been free but for the United States

Yeah, thanks murrica for sitting back for 40 years and watching us suffer and die in our fight after literally enabling the russians to conquer our country and then doing nothing against it. Arrogant cunts.

>they don't want to do what the US says so therefore they're evil

ok bill

>Poland
>Doesn't suck US dick
Lol what

Who the fuck is this prostitute indulging cuck to judge me?

fuck off and worry about the crumbling empire under your own nose you pink kike enabling jagoff

>A literal cuck
That's not what the word means

NATO ON SUICIDE WATCH

She's better than a bankrupt fake "billionaire"

If he's so rich, then why does he refuse to release his tax returns like every single presidential candidate in recent decades?

Because he's a broke reality TV clown, not an entrepreneur who's winning

hillary is a cuck though. she knew about bill's several mistresses and even helped him cover it up.

But Hillary is a literal cuck if you're going off the actual definition.

Wow a good leaf

But she is

What are you saying?

>do nothing to help the Eastern bloc
>we saved you, now you have to be our cucks!!!
Wew

what did he mean by this?

It's most likely a she.

we dont have this patriarchal problem in finnish.

>have now decided this democracy is too much trouble

Fucking amerifats made "democracy" become such a lame buzzword it's unbelievable.
They voted and decided to do whatever they are doing, but if it doesn't suck the yankee dick it's not democratic anymore amirite.

>but if it doesn't suck the yankee dick it's not democratic anymore amirite.
wew lad dont wake the american eagle

Finland is not white

DELET

I can't help it.

Chinese, russian, mongols, it can be anyone except arabs and niggers, but i'm dying to see the day someone throws their "free" and fat asses out of the throne they put themselves in.

I don't mind making a deal with the devil to achieve it.

He's just showing how many friends we have. None.

America was never our friend, but a fucking occupant that sold us to the Reds after WW2, they insulted us in Hollywood, made dumb polack jokes and overall were really shit towards us.

Remember, if west criticizes you for something - you're actually doing something good. We're on good road now.

A few deals with Russia, Turkey and Scandinavians wouldn't be so bad either. Fuck EU.

Finland is mongol though

But we have the highest average IQ in Europe anyways

Cold weather is directly correlated with higher IQ. It happens because you do more work because there's nothing to do outside

twat
vittu

cucks can only be male

Though I agree with the correlation between cold weather, IQ is a shit tier metric when it comes to measuring intelligence.

crazy westerner lying

Inuits and Siberians score poorly it is a cultural phenomenon

Based Bill.

They're the retards that stuck around in the arctic, did you think they'd be smart?

>IQ is a shit tier metric when it comes to measuring intelligence.
why?

Bill Clinton - the guy is whose approval ratings went up after getting his dick sucked in office

BOSS

IQ tests measure how good you are at pattern recognition.

Based Bill telling it how it is. Eastern Europe cucks first cry for freedom and then are too slav to handle it. Fuck them.

It doesn't matter to a person who is practical and see the value in retaining the marriage (and making it seem genuine). It's natural for a person obsessed with power.

That doesn't make any sense

vocaroo.com/i/s1omT3wmmlqd

vocaroo.com/delete/s1omT3wmmlqd/996a62f53a8ccf47

I delivered.

I think it is the proper link now unlike this one

Bump for my finngol

hey Jorge, I'm curious, for how long have you been living with your head chopped off?

Long enough

he's right, but nobody should give a shit.

>in our fight

In your fight alongside the Third Reich? Poor little Hungarians, I wonder if we shoud make it up to you somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=jB8S0JyN5Z0
never trust a fin

GTFO Beaner.

They let USSR crush our attempt at reforming communism, you know, the one that actually worked ok for a year before they reinstated neo-stalinism with tanks. Communism fell because Gorbachev fucked up the Soviet economy, not because of some burger.

Lol at Mexicans calling us "too Slav". Get your fucking country rid of drug gangs first, you have more inequality and poverty than fucking Russia.

After what he did not Yugoslavia, I fucking wish cancer upon him.

>would not have been free but for the United States
Nice meme.

I think we all know what caused the fall of the Soviet Union.

>he's right

There are more options than sucking Putin's cock, or refugee cock.

>but it's the US who took down Kaddafi
We took part but it was really Europe who pushed it and then had no clue of what to do next.
>and who caused war in Syria,
It started when imbecile shot protestors who were part of the Arab Spring (which started in Tunisia). Then Russia blocked anything close to an intervention so shit dragged on and the amount of Jihadists increased as they streamed in from all over (including Eurabia). Hell most of the recent Syrians still leaving Syria were fleeing Russian and Syrian airstrikes.

Slavs slaving ?

That particular thing is Canadian desu.

>After what he did not Yugoslavia, I fucking wish cancer upon him.
He didn't intervene soon enough

Bosnia was a slaughterhouse for years and "world community" and "Europe" did nothing

>John Paul II
Even highest commie leaders admitted this.

>it was Europe that pushed it
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html?referer=

Enlighten yourself. We pulled the trigger. Clinton was the person who pushed Obama to be the 51-49 guy.

Europe would have do nothing without our UNSC vote.

>but then Russia stopped the intervention

Uh no. Not 2011-2013 for sure. What could they even have done? In 2013 they had an unmanned naval base, Assad was nearly toppled, and rebels were actually somewhat moderate.

We already are in Syria. So you're point is invalid.

Because if you don't attack the pillars of democratic institutions, it logically follows that you disregard the integrity of nation-states.
Seems legit.

Clinton is a close friend of billionaire pedo Jew Jeffrey Epstein and visited his private island many times in the company of underage girls. The locals know at as "Lolita Island". How this beast is still walking around a free man is an indictment of America.

>slaughterhouse

For a good reason

Why the fuck should other countries intervene in wars they have nothing to do with?

As the Somalian said. "This is our war, not your's. This is our way of negotiation, not your's."

>We already are in Syria. So you're point is invalid.
America didn't support anyone in Syria for a long time (Turkey, Qatar, Saudis, Hezbollah, Iran, and Shias from Iraq did) until there was no one to support

>Why the fuck should other countries intervene in wars they have nothing to do with?
WW2

>my country is still not hated by globalist scumbags even after our migrant hunter

If these democratic institutions are going to turn my country into Molonbeek, Belgium... I'd be perfectly fine with that.

You're forgetting all the democratic institutions violated by the EU daily.

>what is Rwanda
There was a genocide on European continent and it could've been prevented

But we did have something to do with that...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

You realise why they attacked right?

Uhhh.... We were supporting and arming select "moderate" rebel groups in the FSA for nearly 4 years before ending it in October.

>If these democratic institutions are going to turn my country into Molonbeek, Belgium
I absolutely agree.
After all, the rationale for accepting huge numbers of migrants is coming from the Polish people themselves and Polish courts.
The logical solution is to remove the power of an independent judiciary. That way, the EU will... not push Poland to take migrants?

Wait wouldn't Hillary be the cuck?

>could've been

Oh and what was Iraq 2003-2011?

Just because one intervention was kind of successful at permanetly ruining the Balkans, doesn't mean it is so in other different countries.

Just because the Balkans are closer to Europe than Rwanda, didn't make our lack of intervention there better.

You realize we were not at war or actively fighting anyone before that right?

We have things called alliances that used to keep us from going to war in random desert shitholes for oil corporations.

Even communist Vietnamese intervened against Khmer Rouge in Cambodia

Only after years of conflict when there were no moderates to arm. Obama took his time.

You realise that Syrian revolution was started by students. Assad released jihadis from prison at the start of the conflict.

Guess where did Al Qaeda in Iraq hide after American invasion

One is the Sup Forums defintion

The other is the actual definition.

And yes.

You were threatening them and cut off their oil supply because of their wars in SEA, they attacked because of your meddling.

>The age of le Happy Shillary spam is nigh

>Just because one intervention was kind of successful at permanetly ruining the Balkans
Are you for real? Bosnia has a semblance of peace thanks to Dayton Accord. What do you think Miloševič planned to do in Kosovo?

>Uh no. Not 2011-2013 for sure. What could they even have done?
They blocked UN resolutions.
>In 2013 they had an unmanned naval base, Assad was nearly toppled, and rebels were actually somewhat moderate.
That's why them preventing UN action was bad it just dragged it out till Jihadists became more involved.
>We already are in Syria. So you're point is invalid.
What? How? Talking about redlines and doing nothing? Training 300 people who did nothing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

The Viets invaded at the Soviet Union's order to establish a Soviet puppet in Cambodia. Not to stop genocide. Why didn't the invade Cambodia 1975-1978 when the most killing was happening?

>Only after years of conflict when there were no moderates to arm. Obama took his time.

No. From mid-2011 onwards, we were arming parts of the FSA. We threw our hat in early. But we never gave it much.

>You realise that Syrian revolution was started by students. Assad released jihadis from prison at the start of the conflict.

No he did not. The rebels released these people. And not all of them were jihadis. Many were just protesters.

This is a stupid meme that has been disproved. Assad didn't release Jihadi fighters to fuck himself over. That's retarded.

I'm saying we don't need to go to war and intervene in every fucking conflict the second it starts.

I did not say we cannot apply diplomatic pressure and use sanctions.

Oh me oh my, if I only gave a fug

The Balkans are still a shithole. Serbians hate Albanians. Croatins hate Serbians. Kosovars are literally the worst people in Europe.

The place is a mess.

I'm okay with taking sides, but not with the military intervention.

middleeasteye.net/news/iraq-asked-syrias-assad-not-aid-jihadists-former-official-1553468312
washingtonpost.com/world/syrias-assad-moves-to-allay-fury-after-security-forces-fire-on-protesters/2011/03/26/AFFoZDdB_story.html

He didn't release them to fuck himself over. He did it to save himself by making it a binary option: me or Al Qaeda. Who would be more acceptable to anyone?

Using diplomatic pressure and sanctions is intervening but I get what you mean.

Will he cry when Trump becomes the president?

hey now they gave you mcdonalds after 1990

It's a shithole, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't prevent a genocide, even with a military intervention if neccessary

Lot of people hate each other. So what?

t. CTR shill