Lmao Intel how could you let a company 10 times smaller than you without any money do this to you

Lmao Intel how could you let a company 10 times smaller than you without any money do this to you.

anandtech.com/show/9793/best-cpus

>AMD: smarter gaming
Soon to be replaced by the R3
>Integrated
Soon to be replaced by their ryzen APUs

Then this will absolutely decimate Intel

Because they're jews that were obsessed with that 65% profit margin and jerking off shareholders instead of using that money to move technology forward.

Intel is going to go bankrupt and dissolve. No one will bother to want to buy them. AMD is the only company that can compete and innovate in the x86-64 space, and Intel is losing so many other spaces to ARM.

"too big to fail"

Sup Forums subscribes to this lock, stock and barrel because Sup Forums knows less about economics and business than /biz/ does and thats saying something.

This. Intel is moving to the LPC (low power consumption) market, leaving behind x86. This is basically the end of the big blue...

There is some truth that the American government heavily protects these multinational corporations because of the way they can influence the world through them.

Might as well make them part of the public sector then.

Amada is love, AMD is life.

But then you'd have to hire actual whites instead of H1B's and total ownership cost increases.

I'm glad I ordered an 1800x for Premiere Pro and After Effects work

>memory workstation

Guess what will be going the way of the dodo once the 16 core 4 channel Zen cores come in 2 months

>all these failed high core server CPUs re-purposed for prosumer

AMD is on a fucking roll

It's odd that they have separate recommendations for AMD and Intel

It should just be Intel across the board except in Workstation

Intel is better...you know this right....?

They did the same back with the first FX's, and Intel's been doing the same for most of their HEDT chips since Nehalem iirc

Difference is Intel HEDT goes up to 10 cores and is single socket only, while the top of the line Xeon is 24 cores.

If AMD can give us a 16 core for $1000 and it comes with ECC I'm game.
Having 2P boards for it would just be icing on the cake

No, Intel doesn't do that anymore.

Broadwell-E are distinctly different from Xeons, made to not cut into their server business. While they share a lot of R&D, they are different wafers.

Intel has a ton of different models. Granted, they have like 200+ SKUs, so many different designs are still binned differently to fit those various SKUs.

Meanwhile, AMD is just going to put 2 Ryzen 7s together to make Snowy Owl for small/home server and for HEDT, and put 4 together for high end server. And they have Bristol Ridge for cheap APUs, and Raven Ridge coming for mainstream APUs.

The 16 core ones are Xeon-D competitors so I doubt they'll be coming with 2P boards.

Naples however lives and dies on 2P, considering its advantage is the I/O, memory channels and DIMM slots along with corecount

Why would you even want a 2p snowy owl board when the lower tier Naples with a 1p board will cost the same? Will also fit nicely in a 1u rack, have more pcie lanes, and not fuck around with multi-cpu setups

>anand recommends a 1700 over a 7700k for gaming

How will Intel ever recover?

>damage control

More ads featuring ZIMBABWE

Its more likely Intel will make a healthy "donation" and this opinion will be reversed.

>smarter gaming
the "too intelligent"-meme has gone too far.

It's just a nice way to say poorfag

>x99 is literally ded
good fucking riddance

Because Naples is server focused only. It will probably be something like 2.1-2.4Ghz base.

Snowy Owl is also aiming for