What type of MX Cherry switches does Sup Forums prefer?

What type of MX Cherry switches does Sup Forums prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGqiBFqWCTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only tried browns so far but I like 'em a lot.

Have blues. Should have gotten greens.

Blues are the full experience

Have reds. Should have gotten blues

Browns>Blacks>Reds>Greens>Blues of the switches I've tried

Reds and browns to be honest.

Have topres. Should have never wasted time on MX cherry.

Brown, if you like to write, blue can just fuck of since it sounds to much. Brown are just like the blue but without the sound. Red if you play a lot of cs but writing on reds are horrible, sometimes you miss spelling complete words because you only press it down half way.

>sometimes you miss spelling complete words because you only press it down half way.
The actuation point is halfway down

> the timbits box

Browns are perfect for me. I tried Blues and they were awful in my opinion.

Funny how everyone seem to shit on blues but they are what I prefer. Maybe it's because my first mech were blues and the noise doesn't bother me.

I came to blues from a Model M. So I definitely don't mind the sound, I mind that they're too lightly sprung.

Browns.

Blues are too loud.

None (buckling springs), followed distantly by Blacks

Buckling springs.

I use clears for pretty much everything

Then you need greens

Reds.

Browns, just like my poop.

Blue and Brown if it has to be Cherry but I wouldn't trade my Model M for all the Cherry switches in the world. I would, however, be glad if Cherry could produce buckling spring switches. In that case availability would increase if I wanted a brand new keyboard.

Blues are the best if you don't need to type for long periods of time.

Reds

I'm currently using Browns because I enjoy the silence and when I got a roommate, well, I work starting at 3am, and my being up and typing between midnight and 2:30 or so before leaving on my old blues was really irritating them.

Patrician taste.

I did the same thing. I also like them a lot. I watched a lot of video comparisons on youtube and read a lot of reviews. Some switches seem to be too loud or too sensitive for typing. Brown feels just right.

the whole point of mechanical keyboards is to be obnoxiously loud, so I like blues the most.

>not owning a Model F

I only tried blacks. Not bad but I got more used to chiclet keyboards and I ain't baiting anyone you motherfuckers I know your game you can't cheat me

Browns are literal normalfag taste, m8. The first thing people recommend is brown switches when it comes to mechanical keyboard.

Really don't understand why you would post such a hurtful image, friend.

Can't stand browns, ok at typing, shit for gaming. Blues are great for typing. I prefer reds for gaming but anything not clicky can work

weed and alcohol are a great combo tho

>Unironically liking shit tier switches

Topre, alps, omron are superior in every way.

this
also don't buy Happy Cucking Keyboard or any other meme 60% layout, go TKL or full size

c l e a r

>Normalfag

Stop trying to be a special snowflake hipster on fucking every aspect of life and you'll be a happier person.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGqiBFqWCTU

Blues but I'm looking to go green in the future

Had browns, they were okay. went to Blue and it was even better. considering topres for next kb (it'll probably be some kind of weeb keyboard).

>weeb keyboard
how is this even possible?

I'll make it possible there will be anime girls everywhere - it's my dream in life.

Enjoy you RSI.

>RSI
>From buckling springs
>That you wouldn't also get on cherries
What did he mean by this?

gateron greens

I like mx blue's but i respect all other opinions.

i use blue but i wish i had bought red desu

>scissors

Have reds but I wish I had browns...

Reds were my first, now i use buckling springs for work and blues at home

Enjoy your autism

Browns, but Alps/Matias are still superior.

I can't understand how people like clicky Cherry switches. The clicker is so high pitch and annoying, and the hysteresis is way too high

Blues
currently have a brown keyboard though

Currently have a Ducky One with MX Reds that is being shipped. What am I in for?

On a related note, anyone have a solid cherry brown keyboard for travel and stuff?

Tada68

Running MX Silent, haven't had the chance to try anything else. Are Browns quieter than Silents?

You will have unnatural position from woman keys. Instead you should buy normal tenkeyless keyboard.

My desk is set up so I can center the non-TK portion of the keyboard in front of my hands and slide the keyboard over if I need the number pad. Pleb.