Would Europe be better off with migrants from Latin America instead of the Middle East and Africa?

Would Europe be better off with migrants from Latin America instead of the Middle East and Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/09/colombian-woman-arrested-frankfurt-airport-1kg-cocaine-breasts
latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/04/21/colombian-cutie-arrested-again-after-seducing-man-stealing-his-pricey-watch/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1075643/CCTV-shooting-killed-Colombian-nightclub.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G0PhUNoIWYs
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzOCnkOXpM
youtube.com/watch?v=gQyGLrfjPK4
youtube.com/watch?v=R7rzkK1MBQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least if they are not from colombia

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/09/colombian-woman-arrested-frankfurt-airport-1kg-cocaine-breasts

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/04/21/colombian-cutie-arrested-again-after-seducing-man-stealing-his-pricey-watch/

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1075643/CCTV-shooting-killed-Colombian-nightclub.html

Why not. They would end up being probably the same.

What will actually happen is millions of europeans will leave Europe for South America.

Maybe not if they are from the southamerican switzerland or from the southamerican scandinavia

We can integrate easier into Europe but I personally wouldn't leave. Things aren't awful here.

depends on the people we're talking about.

If we're talking about the ones governed by the mindset that's destroying that continent, you can infer the results beforehand

going from worse to even worse

Nous sommes la Raza, ese

If they go the CHI way

there's Brazilian immigrants everywhere and nobody gives a fuck

At least in my experience they adjust better than say, arabs or asians.
Speaking of students and businessmen of course

desu, Africans should stay in Africa, Arabs in Africa/ME and Latinos in S/C America

Imagine how boring life would be if everyone from your country would be the same nationality...
Hell even some arabs are cool, just not really the one's in the low-end sector (obviously the majority), but then again those kind of people are generally less interesting regardless of their race.

>posting a pic where Spain is "supposed to be" in central/south America
>Spain is already full of southamericans

We alredy have that. Second generation panchitos are nigger tier. With their reggaeton,the gang bangs that they form and they retarded way that they dress

t. Pajeet

Less rape, more crime and shit music.

Latinos integrate a lot better into westorn society and the workforce. I'd much rather have poor favelas with underclass people willing to work minimum wage jobs at farms and factories than aggressive welfare babies who create sharia no-go zones in major cities

inb4 CHI

migrants from Latin America
>brown people
>super religious and superstitious
>uneducated
migrants from middle east
>brown people
>uneducated
what exactly would be the difference?

No, next question

Those who emigrate aren't looking for gibe me dats like you Ahmed.

middles easterns are muslim you dumb cunt

>mostly christians
>some are white
>hardworking
>drug dealers included
of course you can always end with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0PhUNoIWYs

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzOCnkOXpM
but my guess is we would adapt better than muslims.

latinos are better than eastern europeans , muslims and afrikans dude

argies are top tier.

You are already a latino living in Europe.

>aren't looking for gibe me dats

Oh they sure as fuck do.
That's one of the reasons they try to have kids here right away, the kids are citizens so they are entitled to benefits which their parents don't pay into.

Spaniareds are already arriving to Chile in mass. In the Southern Cone they welcome Europeans with open arms because muh heritage and because it's much better than their PeruANO immigration

migrants from Latin America
>culturally related to Spain, which is Europe
>speak Spanish, which is European
>are Christians - most of europeans are either Christians, or, if atheists, still operate in ethical framework derived from Christianity
>awesome food

migrants from middle east
>fucking mudslimes
>some shitty language
>literally everyone is a fanatic
>taquia
>shitty food

Probably. There is not the risk that muslims have of forming ghettos and living in a mini afghanistan, but they neither inregrate good.

aside from that.

they mow your lawns, clean your toilets, gather your harvests, do other menial jobs that niggers and white trash don't want, and also sell you drugs.

Muslims on the other hand, live on the dole and rape your children en masse, blow things up, and might sell you drugs.

Lol no

Latinamericans excluding parts of Brazil, uruguay argetnina chile and the upper class of the rest are on par with africans

Look all the diversity they brought here

youtube.com/watch?v=gQyGLrfjPK4

youtube.com/watch?v=R7rzkK1MBQ4

They live off exclusively off wlefare, occupy land illegally and don't get kicked out cause muh human rights , sell drugs, mug people ,etc

They need to be 100% exterminated to the last of them

Oh yeah thats why the hole central and south america looks like shit? Also your country is also mostly christian and you guys behave like white niggers

t. Selim Alamançoglu

Why are they laughing at lithuania?

not really, Spain is one of the safest countries on earth

At least latinos are super religious and supersticious on christianism

I'll take hispanics over sandniggers any day. At least they're Christians who integrate better and are willing to do the slave labor jobs that keeps white society running smoothly. There's a section in a town near me full of HUEs known as "little brazil" and it's actually pretty nice. Good restaurants and stores. I'd much prefer that over sharia shithole sections like you find in London.

The unemployment """crisis""" here in the US is a fucking meme, there are plenty of jobs that nobody but dirt poor illegal immigrants want to take. They pick our vegetables, trim our lawns, work in our livestock industry, all for ridiculously low wages that benefit large American companies. It's always been this way here, the minority of choice just changes from time to time.

t. I am greek

rio favela niggers

We won't allow these trash to come in here.

Spics
>a lot of them already live in there and no one complain
>good food
>speak spanish and probably English
>if they have money to go there they aren't favela getto animals (most of them), maybe even white
>will work at anything
>they fascinate about Europe and being European, they will adapt in seconds
>beautiful PeruANOS everywhere
>there will be drugs and drunk people everywhere
>loud shit-tier music
>more crime

Mudslims
>they blow things up
>shit food
>they don't even speak human
>rape
>they don't want to adapt
>way more crime
>literally the scum of earth

we aren't "super religious", people here aren't killing themselves and others because of religion

>this entire thread
that damage control by muslims

But because of football

please come here with your big european cock

Probably but why must we pick between to kind of subhumans? Europe for Europeans.

I am Greek

Europe for mudslims already.

>Would Europe be better off with migrants from Latin America instead of the Middle East and Africa?

Probably. But only in small amounts.

What I really want though, is a sizeable Mexican population to move in Hungary. I want a river of tortilla chips flowing at all times, enchiladas and tacos, and all manners of deliciousness. Mexicans, pls come. You wouldn't let a poor Hungarian go hungry, would you? :(((

Brazil is for third world nigger rape babies.
Am grek

Fights because of football aren't exclusive of SA you know

same shit but without the religion

I know, but aren't there Brazilians literally killing?, Not just fights. Otherwise the brits would be worst right?

The reason why latinos in the states are so shit is because they absorbed nigger culture from sharing poor neighborhoods with blacks. Seriously, sometimes I think a nigger is walking past me but instead it's a cholo wearing the same clothes, listing to the same music, and speaking the same stupid slang as your typical monkey. Luckily, they are easy to mold into anything you want because they can adapted to any environment. You just need to keep them away from degeneracy as early as possible and they'll turn out ok

>they're basically children

Thanks mate. Our greatest ally.

no
ps. CHI
ps 2. fuck europe

what could go wrong?

Come home white man

Yes.
every ethnic group is better than those inbred sand niggers

I know this isn't a serious thread
>Sup Forums
>serious
but I'm gonna tell you God's truth son. Colombia send it's shit-tier immigrants to Spanish speaking countries, notably: Chile, Argentina and Spain. Although Spain's are a little less shitty.

However, we send ok-tier immigrants to non-Spanish speaking countries notably: USA and to a much lesser extent Europe (sans Spain), mostly UK, France and Germany .

It boils down to a problem of self selection. People who move to the later countries at least have the money and dedication to learn the language of the country they are leaving to.

In fact a sizable portion of the Colombians in UK, France and Germany went to get graduate degrees, MSc and PhD and just find a way to stay.

So to give a real answer to your meme question: YES. Because of self selection. It also helps that we don't blow ourselves up screaming "DIOS ES GRANDE".

>brown people
true, atleast in general
youngsters are not too religious, and a slightly significant minority are atheist
>uneducated
a little bit