Sup Forums has been replaced by spooks, it is no longer safe to post here

>Sup Forums is now extremely slow, with some threads lasting multiple days
>threads seem to go completely quiet the moment I post in them
been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums was guro
seems like invasion of the body snatchers up in here

Have seen that as well.

But it's probably because our posts sucks and the thread sucks even worse tbqh...

obvious CIA nigger

>not realizing we are all communicating on OS

awakens.me

this is the new Sup Forums

OP ive seen this too over the last while

nonono, get out of here spook

90% of Sup Forums was arrested for their pizza collections
People don't reply in threads you post in because you post like a pedophile and they don't want to be investigated as well

kill yourself

By reptilians. But this is old news.

>implying the board slowing down is a bad thing
>implying your posts aren't fucking dumb and that's why they kill threads

its because nobody cares about technology that much and reddit is better to discuss specific things

Sup Forums was always reddit as fuck so no wonder people exited over time to the superior platform to discuss all tech related things tbqh

It's cause the faggots that actually post here are too busy ricing their arch installations to post. Anyone else that would show interest in this board are actual programmers and software professionals or hobbyists with actual projects that dont want to bother with ricefags when they do post.

this board was far more active before

>Sup Forums is now extremely slow, with some threads lasting multiple days
For other boards, that's just a Tuesday. (Wednesday for you Eurocucks)
Welcome to my world. It's even worse on /r9k/. I've killed threads on multiple sites w/ my mere presence since 2008.
>been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums was guro
Highly doubt that if this is how you type. Tick tock, underageb&. You need to be up at 7:30 to catch the bus!

>90% of Sup Forums was arrested for their pizza collections
I miss techloli/g/y. Pure lolis > pizza. Black ice, user.

>the superior platform
Kys plebbit. The superior platforms are slower, more niche tech chans/boards.

A lot of people post on Sup Forums because it's more fun (shitposting about videocards doesn't stay fresh for long)

shills don't post for free

Go back, you piece of shit.

I fucking swear that Sup Forums has multiple machine learning bots running on it, arguing with eachother, spouting garbage. See this fucking thread, it's unreal. Read it from the bottom upwards, it'll make exactly as much sense if not more in that order.

Dumbfucks. 2D loli is the only thing you need.

This man speaks the truth!

you sound like a child just fyi
assuming you're not trolling or b8ing you might have a mental illness or some crippling form of autism or something

The sane people left long ago.

The absolute best way to keep a thread bumped is to start an argument in it, be it over operating systems, technology brands, or culture. Nobody ever convinces anybody of anything, and being user means that there are countless ways to continue bating people to post. There are only so many times you can entertain yourself this way before getting bored.

The only other threads that tend to stay bumped are the generals because they funnel a wide variety of conversation into a single thread, which increases its visibility. Genuinely interesting threads with a narrow scope get maybe a dozen posts and are then forgotten.

Kys plebbit. The superior platforms are slower, more niche tech chans/boards.
You're not wrong, but over the years I've slowly come to the realization that the best communities that grow past a certain size are the ones that have active moderation. A hands-off approach is doomed to the exact kind of failure you see here today.

It's true that the moderators can abuse their power, the trick is to find a community where you are actually on board with the way the community is moderated in the large - they don't have to get it right all the time, they just have to be good enough.

Upload

A manchild, perhaps. Nothing wrong w/ living in ma's basement & having her make my potatoes!

>that have active moderation
Even then, all it takes is a censor-happy moderation team, and you suddenly have little to no freedom of speech - you can only say what's 'socially acceptable'. And then you look at this site where we're allowed to say damn near whatever we please, and the result is people spouting simplistic opinions and dumbing down the rest of the board.

>Even then, all it takes is a censor-happy moderation team, and you suddenly have little to no freedom of speech
Jackbooted thugs are only bad when you disagree with them. When they're on your side, suddenly you realize why they're necessary for a functioning community past a certain size.

>>Sup Forums is now extremely slow, with some threads lasting multiple days
Nah, we just get the same daily threads over and over, and over, and over again. Most posters either avoid those completely or just migrate somewhere else.

Same here. My posts are considered trash and not controversial enough to spawn a flurry of (you)s.

"Every thread I touch turns to ashes."

Go to sleep OP, everything will be alright.

traffic is slow because all the hobbyists got exiled from the board
html homepage/css editing? It's in fucking /wg/ of all places
desktop threads? shoved into /w/ and /wg/
hardware shit? /diy/