Autism Captcha

Could there be a Captcha system that filters out users with autism?

I thought about showing pictures of faces and asking question about emotions people are portraying to trip up autists (since most of them can't read emotions in other people), but unless I had a constantly replenished library of images, autists could just memorize the answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Require selfies to post

>filtering autists
There wouldn't be anyone left on Sup Forums.

/thread

What is the difference between 1and 4 on the white girl

Why do you want to filter people like me, OP?

1 is surprised and 4 is blowjob

Let's see how autistic Sup Forums really is
socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/

>Your score is 24 out of 36.
>Your score is better than 22% of all participants.

Am I a normie? Or even chad himself without knowing it?

Fear/shock and surprise.

No, it would be a bunch of normies and uoi wouldn't have photos of people's rape dungeons in the battlestation thread or arch users.

>Better than 22% of all participants
>Worse than 78% of all participants
No, sorry user, you're autistic.

23 out of 36 here. I blame my low score on the images being of poor quality.

BLACKED

28/36
>Average score

This will happen, just give it time
Google AI needs to get the stops signs down before it works on controlling and responding to human emotions

I am a normie

1 is surprised and 4 is awe. Are you literally unironically autistic?

4 is oral. 1 is anal.

1 is fear

Social "scientists" being completely irrational and biased as usual.

Asians pay more attention to your mouth than eyes, for example.

Why do you think they're asking for your homecountry? Do you think they won't notice that, if what you're saying is true, that Asians perform measurably less than people from other countries?

I think that it's retarded to think an online personality quiz has any sort of accuracy, or precision to the point where it can "calibrate" your results based on "national autism baseline"

>awe
>eyes aren't as opened as possible
Bullshit.

>Your score is 24 out of 36.
>Your score is better than 22% of all participants

>I blame my low score on the images being of poor quality.
this
half of times I was indecisive between two emotions

isn't 4 the suprised and 1 shock?

Slight cultural differences in what facial expression translates to what emotion.

We're on Sup Forums, I very sincerely hope no-one here takes that test accurately, and those that pretend to do are hiding behind six layers of irony, especially since it even says its results should be taken with a large grain of salt.

>whats your gender?
>its complicated
yeah i bet this is a really good test lmao

Your score is 33 out of 36.

Easy as shit.

could just use google to check what they mean

>implying anyone sincerely wishes to be autistic
maybe people with no lives/personality but nah... I don't think anyone on Sup Forums :^)

>whats your gender
>theres an option "its complicated"

That's more like "Default Mode" on feminists.
That's what i've noticed at least. Fish mouths.

19 out of 36
Not high but not too low. There's still hope for me right guys?

>Your score is 34 out of 36.
funny enough, I'm on the autism spectrum (diagnosed with asperger's syndrome at age 11, had all sorts of social problems at school, etc)

I scored a 15. Did I win?

Your score is 15 out of 36.
The average score is 26.

>tfw no hostile option on all women

>31
>tfw not autismo

I guess I just have anxiety issues. I still think Im borderline social retard.

>the black dude is fucking the white girl.
he's happy that she finally let him put it in her pooper, and she feels a bit of pain, that kinda good pain.
>then his dick comes out smeared with shit, he gets disgusted while she's embarassed but happy because she just came real hard.
>then black dude gets angry, takes revenge and slams it real hard on her pooper again, not giving a fuck about the mess, and the girl feels real pain now and gets crestfallen for a while
> but then they come together real good and she feels surprised while he cries out of a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from guilt, disgust, and pure bliss.

d-did I pass the test senpai?

1 is blowjob with teeth, 4 is blowjob without teeth

fucking disgusting. dont ever post this again

keep your cuckposting to yourself
dirty nigger lover

I use other facial cues more than eyes, it seems heavily biased on eyes and not the entire expression

20/36 Not bad

27/36. Lower than 55% of participants. Is this within normal range, or does it mean I'm somewhere on the spectrum?

Anyone who completed survey is an autist. Who the fuck completes a survey about how autistic they are? That's fucking autistic.

>tfw Sup Forums is full of empaths (include an autistic empath)

26/36

The female faces were difficult; caked on makeup just says "asking for it" to me.

If they didn't offer any choices I'd have said the same actually. They all had a sex look on them.

>tfw empath
>tfw know that empathy is a easily exploited weakness
>tfw misanthrope

Kill me

>caked on faces and fake eyebrows

What am I supposed to look at here?

Its a lot easier in my animus

lol

>constant supply of images

This is doable.

1) Have some scheme to incite normies to upload selfies along with a base tag of expression they're making. Say its to make robots, save puppies or some shit like that, their narcissism will do the rest.

2) On the other end, you have the same multi-select choice as current select recaptcha. "select all faces which are happy and bemused". Span HN with it as alternative to recaptcha.

3) Profit! Provided that you sample ton of selfies like this, it should yield quite accurate emotion classifier ML corpus. Can have number of interesting uses. Sell it to the cloudkikes.

No, but I am.

>socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/

>Your score is 29 out of 36.
>Your score is lower than 36% of all participants.

wtf

either way, not surprised, i've always been shit at telling how other people feel unless blatantly obvious

i am autismo Sup Forums

>

>Your score is lower than 72% of all participants.

Can't say I'm surprised though.

I like putting down my gender as '; DROP TABLE GENDERS;'.

>having a gender table
>not declaring GENDER as TEXT
>having a schema at all
>oppressing your data with a schema

Test is too hard, I don't ever look at old people's eyes

>You're in the desert and you come across a tortoise
What's a tortoise?
>You know what a turtle is? You're in the desert and you come across a tortoise. It's on its back and it's baking in the hot sun. It can't roll over on its own, and you won't help it. Why won't you help it?

28 of 36. I'm not a native speaker and I didn't understand half the words they used.

On a similar topic, is it possible to filter out people with mental illnesses that affect their logical thinking? There's a genuinely autistic and schizophrenic poster on Sup Forums that kept ruining threads.

Already been tried with the sally-anne test and unfortunately you are on the right track. Autists indeed are unable to understand anyone else's emotions but by this time, and basically past 10 years old, they will know the "right" answer only because they've gotten in trouble so many times over it.

You can't have a test like this because they are aware of their own autism only just enough to lie and fool everyone else. You are only trying to treat the symptom, the proper way to solve this problem is to get everyone to stop thinking that autism/add/aspergers etc are diseases or at the very least get people on the road to trying to fix them instead of insisting their shitty little kid is special and mustn't be changed no matter what.

The hard part of fighting this is that you can't even kill it with eugenics because it's all made up mental psuedo diseases, you can just decide one day that you have one of these. This is why they're called "trendy" diseases.

>socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/
26 out of 36

Better than I thought
That made no fucking sense.

I gave the test the feedback that social science is bunk and they should all stop doing it. Also hoped they lose funding for their research.

Anyways I got 30/36 and I am autistic as fuck most of the time.

that was boring as shit

couldnt bring myself to finish

i must have autism hyperactivity disorder

>phonefag

Leave.

Cool, I'm dual-weilding

Average
also, what everyone else said, it was boring as fuck.

In the box because Anne is a known basic bitch.

wut?

What do I win?

25/36

Some of them were very vague or didn't make sense. Not sure because I'm Asian or because (I think) I'm mildly autistic.

Don't give them ideas

>Your score is 25 out of 36.
>Your score is lower than 72% of all participants.

shit

>Autists can't figure out this very obvious shit that shouldn't require any outside knowledge or more than a very basic level of intelligence
>Therefore autism is a made up disease that people claim to have because all the cool kids are autistic
What?

Hi there

5 inches

I'll fukken shoot u m8

>autism is a made up disease

m8 you just went full retard.

-Social diseases didn't exist in the entire history of humanity except only in the last 30 years due to special snowflakeism and hippie parents thinking they mustn't change their child while they still call it a "disease"
-Anyone acting autistic before this time was given the solution of "grow the fuck up"
-Having any other "disease" the parents at least always attempt to treat it, we are living in this constant quantum dimension in which they both refer to it as a disease but specifically, on purpose, will not treat it.
-We've already passed the point where it's both "a disease" and "a superpower" that makes you unique and special. See pic.
-Can self diagnose in seconds and repeat that you have it for a lifetime
-Instant excuse when you're an asshole and want to put it on everyone else, e.g. "you have to learn how I communicate" as it also lets you be P.C. for everything as you can just pull the fake disease card and "be offended"
-Much much too convenient for kids to claim to have to get out of doing school, work, or anything

The REAL societal filter for autism is the private sector. Try using the autism card in an interview to get out of the fact that you can't do the job. You are only hurting yourself in the long run when you pretend to have a social disease. We need to cut welfare and encourage suicide.

24/36
couldn't read the women at all
i may be autistic

maybe you are just a fag

theres no issues there, trust me

So don't treat or do what the fug are you saying here?

>can't distinguish between meme autism and actual medical condition

stop embarrassing yourself, you fucking retard.

Autism is real in the sense that autistic people are different than normies

Being a disease really depends on how debilitating it is, some autists can barely function while others are barely affected.

Anyways, diversity is good in the evolutionary perspective. Although the most serious cases of any disease can likely be euthanized for the betterment of society.

Guys, this is fucking dumb. Let's answer the question.

I propose a simple, but effective solution: Ask the user, "What do you think of the iPhone?" - Run their answer through IBM Alchemy API. If the sentiment is overall positive, pass, autism-free. Otherwise, fail them.

i actually have Asperger's syndrome and I got 25 out of 36 so I'm pretty proud of myself

Of they included the nose I would probably get 37/37. I enjoy social engineering and reading others.

plenty of normies hate iphones and it seems there are a lot of autistic iphone people

I think you'd be better of just go reading on r/apple tho

That black guy is easy to tell but I'm having trouble with the girl she has the same expression except when she's blushing