1. Country

1. Country
2. Did your parents mutilate your genitals when you were a helpless baby?

>Germany
>No

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australia, what ?

koji kurac

>20-80%

1. Québec
2. Non

>being over 20% in the first place
North America? More like North Africa.

AUSTRALIA NO

>our western balkan neighbours

when I look at photos of circumcised dicks my balls shrink in terror

влoжa

>tfw German
>tfw circumcised at age 8

REEEEEEEE

USA

Yes, yes they did.

You talking about Albos?

sqhipje lmao

Iceland
no I'm not a jew or muslim

Not defending circumcision or anything but these color ranges are ridiculously biased.

>Canada
>no

Immigrant from ireland
Nope.

how is it biased?

>South Korea.
What the fuck is up with that? Are they really that cucked by burgers?

ireland
not a muslimkike so no

The 20% cutoff (going directly from bright blue to bright red) and the fact that there is a 20-80% range completely change the way we look at the map.

If it had 5 levels (0-20 ; 20-40 ; 40-60 ; 60-80 ; 80-100), our interpretation would be completely different.

>Slovenia

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkeekkekekekek

macedonia, serbia, albania, monte negro, kosovo, bosnia

Circumcision is different in SEA.
We treated it as a rite of passage into puberty.
We usually got circumcised at Grade 5.
Every school break around that time, our parents round up those boys to be circumcised to clinics around the country.

Babies shouldn't be circumcised imo.

1. Israel
2. No

It intentionally misleads the viewer into thinking that NA is Africa-tier while EU and SA are squeaky-clean. A country with 19% is blue while one with 20% is eeeevil red.
It's made to support an agenda, not to state facts.

>Babies shouldn't be circumcised imo.

Nobody should be circumsised. Especially not for retarded "traditions".

>it's ok to be forcefully circumcised as long as you're not a baby
aite

Luxembourg
No i don't have a dick

I believe the point of the map is to show how most countries are dark red or light blue with only a few in the middle

That's even worse because by that age you have a much higher chance of it getting infected and suffering from bleeding due to having actually developed blood vessels and nerve endings throughout your body.

Yes, thankfully.
>you will never experience phimosis like the majority of uncut fags do
feels good man

This isn't the 18th century anymore. Phimosis can be dealt with little difficulty in civilized countries.

>majority
>A commonly cited incidence statistic for pathological phimosis is 1% of uncircumcised males.[22][35],[13]

It's not so bad, guys. When the deed's done, you get to stay at home for a few weeks wearing loose clothes doing the bare minimum physical activity. Pretty comfy.

If anything, I can attest that fapping has become a whole lot easier, or at least comfortable, since getting circumcised.

>20% - 80%

"No."

I have a slight case of phimosis, I used to fap with skin on
Now I can pull it off, but it feels so uncomfortable I keep it on D:

but it fits the map you posted

>Being over 20%
>Not shit tier
wew

>Iceland

The highest rate of MGM in Canada is 44.3%, in Alberta. The 20% - 80% on OP's map is too wide a range.If it had kept going up in increments of 20%, then we'd at least be graded better than America, as our national average is between 30% and 40%, whereas theirs is literally Africa-tier.

I think we're doing alright, given our proximity to the States.

t. 80%.

>Because America's is worse, that means ours is good
You're literally 4 times higher than most Euro countries. You're worse than Fucking India, which is 15% Muslim.

Get off your high-horse m8.

I'm not saying we're perfect, or that having almost 50% as our highest is good. But it IS better than others, which is good...in it's own way.

Regardless, the range on the OP is too wide for anything.

>But it IS better than others, which is good... in it's own way
That's inane. No one cares about such minor distinctions. It's either prevalent or it's not.

oy vey its like another shoah

Turkey
Yes

ASSTRALIANS HAVE NO DICKS OH MY GOD THATS FUNNY

You seem to be getting pretty mad at...I don't know what.

You think 20% to 80% is an acceptable range? Or are you buttblasted because we're less cut up than you?

Just take the averages (without having more than half in one category) and leave it at that. I'd hardly say Nova Scotia's 6.8% is "prevalent", or even BC's 30.2% (though it is high). The only places where it's "normal" are Ontario and Alberta, and even then it's not at 50%.

I'm not the one desperately trying to rationalize a problem to make my country look better than it actually is.

The fact is you have the same cut-culture as the US. This may trigger you but it's just the truth

>The only places where it's "normal" are Ontario and Alberta
One of which is Canada's most populous province.

it was apparently more common up until around the 70s where there was a decline, so it's something you might see in older generations. we're around 31 apparently. it'll probably go down as baby boomers die.

there was apparently some health initiative long ago that was abandoned in our system, which lead to the drop.

I've heard some American hospitals encourage it with newborns. And they're private companies so they can do what they want, while here ours are managed by the provinces so if they and the feds drop the idea parents want to hurt their kids they have to take the steps.

Same here. It's covered by insurance less and less nowadays, so the rate continues to plummet as a result.

>20-80%
Still makes me laugh.
>Americuts

1. ^
2. no

>Slovenia
What

1. US of A
2. Yes

Why does Aussieland circumcise but UK doesn't?

1. Brazil
2. No but I did it this year. Phymosis.

>Burgers practice penis mutilation

Why? Was that part of your unholy pact with Israel?

How much did you pay?

Colombia

Hell no!

does anyone have these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

did you try stretching beforehand?

>Mexico
>No

never seen a completely bald arab before. he could pass as a lot different nationality without all that swarthy arabness

Why?

Also, do girls there mind?

flag
Yes, but don't give two shits tbqh senpai

How circumcision viewed in Iceland?

Because Kelloggs influence extended to them too.

They're actually the only country where it is increasing

>2016
>Not being part of the cut Anglo master race

>Brazil
>no

Also, there are jews in Germany nowadays or Hitler got rid of them for good?

This is so degenerate and barbaric. North America mutilating themselves in ignorance. Have they even read the New Testament?

Same.

>2016
>still mutilating their genitals

The anti-circumcision movement is the result of leftist cultural marxism.

>2016
>Still following that jewnigger tier tradition

>says the third worlder

America cucked Korea hard.

Belgium
was circumcised at the age of 5 due to a severe case of phimosis
feels indifferent

You should mind, because you feel less while having sex.

I never see cut dicks though, must be a catholic thing in Quebec

Probably for the best, lad. Gives us stamina.

>USA
>no

>you feel less while having sex.

At least Americans are still having sex, unlike yuros.

If you can have sex for half an hour you are okay

>Serbia
shamefur dispray desu

Nope

1.Murricut
2.Negative (we're mexican)

YES

>tfw my parents didn't really want to do it but my doc pushed it, and my parents were just like "k"

AMERICAN

"""MEDICAL"""

SCIENCE

1. Flag
2. no, they're catholics not muslims

1. fleg
2. the jews stole my foreskin! Your grandpa didn't gas enough of them!

Studies show that circumcised Europeans and Americans tend to be wealthier and better-educated.

You do realise the vast majority of the circumcised Europeans are third world muslims immigrants?

1. Republica Democratica del Congo Suramericano
2. Thankfully not.

One of my short asian classmates did when he was like 16, the girls ganged up on him in the school bathroom during a lunch break the day he announced it to see what it looked like. He was dead silent the rest of the day.

Why would we? Its only a thing that kikes and pakis do

>being glad that you didn't have a gang of qts begging to see your cut dick

uncuts are mentally defective.

I had severe phimosis and I fixed it within a week with no steroid creams. Sorry to tell you guys but you cut your foreskin off for absoloutely no reason

It is still very common among the British upper class.

1. Flag
2. I wish i had, i have too much foreskin

The percentage of boys circumcised in the uk is so low that its unbelievable to claim any significant numbers of people do it outside of religious reasons.

Self-hating fag

This is your reminder that uncut whites tend to have lower levels of education, wealth, and social status than cut whites. Cut whites are the ruling class.