His sexual peak is when he touches some girl's arms in the public transport

>his sexual peak is when he touches some girl's arms in the public transport

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYO2zn50s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t-thanks

go be normie jerk on another board pls

I put my hand up the back of a girl's shirt to see if I could unhook her bra in high school

She told me the clasp was in the front and I pussied out and didn't do it

Forgive me, Sup Forums

Mine is when my arm touches a girl's boob

No.
It's when my head touches my hairdresser's boobs.

That counts as sex for me.

For me it is when the cute dentist's assistant fingers my mouth and bullies my tongue with the mouth mirror.

> tfw a qt friend grabbed me from behind and i could feel her boobs on my back

I rub my dick on the girl's asses in the bus.

>live whole life in the normie central of the world
>virgin

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE LIFE UP SENPAI

>tfw you've outgrown sexual desire
>tfw don't make eye contact with passing strangers anymore
>tfw when in public I quickly and concisely take care of my affairs and then retire back to my own shit

Adulthood, people. You'll reach it too someday, it's just a matter of not having excess hormones. Not a virgin, though not at all successful with women either.

>mfw going to probably future gf brithday party today

wish me luck

*wishes you luck*

You can do it, Clo.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYO2zn50s4

For me, two cute girls picked me up by grabbing my arm when I fell into a gap between platform and train.

so how long has your dry streak lasted so far Sup Forums? Virgins please don't reply

>1 year

5 months but got a blown about 2 months ago

I still feel like a betafag most days tho. Don't know how to talk to women

I've never had sex but I don't feel like a betafag, huh..

>2 weeks

Do you have a lot of girl friends?

I had sex twice yesterday

Is it sex if it's between two guys?

Also yeah having sex gives a lot of confidence for like a week and then it's done. I also have trouble with women because of my relationship with my mom growing up

This is my fetish desu.

Just bros being bros

>''don't you dare touching me ever again you filthy creep eww''

I also, like you, touch girl arms also for arousal

>tfw too scared to talk to women

Once i didn't have sex for 17 years straight,second longest is 8 months but i just had sex 2 days ago so i'm doing allright(other than the fact that i hate her but i don't want to be alone again)

>tfw the only boob I've ever felt is when the hairdresser presses her breasts against my head

Broke up with my boyfriend in January so for a bit more than 4 months.

For sex with women, last time was back in June, so almost a year.

why are you here?

>tfw don't have any subject to talk to women about
It's not my fault sluts that put out aren't intrested in geopolitics, history and ecnonomics

>tfw I become too passionate when talking about food and culinary arms, it's like I'm hosting a seminar on it
>girls like it anyway, been getting numbers and even a quickie in the bathroom once
wat de fug

21,4 years

Lost my virginity 2-3 months ago

My problem is that I am seldomly attracted to people, and I don't feel the slightest desire to sleep with someone I don't feel attracted to.

:3

meant to click /luso/

protip: if registering on a dating app, website or anything, don't write vague profiles that kinda attempt to make yourself look attractive to everyone - write a few sentences that are obviously designed to completely weed out certain type of people you don't want.

I'm not saying you should go full autism - but you should go at least a bit autistic, because in the end you *are* that way. You want women you can talk about stuff with? Fucking write "geopolitics" as a hobby even if it sounds fucking pretentious/nerdy. Show your powerlevel.

My power level is too high for most :(. Wat do?

Don't write more then 2 messages without getting a reply you fool

Show it. The only thing you will achieve by hiding your powerlevel is that you'll go on shitty dates with women and feel awful about yourself because most of your dating experience will consist of watching people realize how autistic you are.

If your profile has outright autistic shit like pictures of your fursona, a list of your favorite animu dating simulators, your number of hours on LoL or all those "red-pilled" authors you read, sure, much, much less people will be interested in you - but those who do are guaranteed to either share or tolerate those weird interests of yours.

Fuck that, I just stick to being myself. I like the way I am.

Well, I kinda learned that. I just stick to going on dates with non normies, because they're actually genuinly more interesting than normies.

Nothing sucks more than going on a date that is not even worth mentioning

Where do you cut your hair? I'm asking for a friend.

im always trying to better myself. trying to touch women without feeling strongly aroused is my next goal.

delet

>virgins

>mfw the girl that i like hugs me
break a leg

>virgouts

Exactly this