Based Trudeau announcing his continuous work towards equality for transgender patricians

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=3CUpSxxihaM

>He's a francophone
>He butchers Montréal
Fucking hell this guy is ridiculous

lol literally all the memes about him are correct

Bump

CANADA
Y E S
E
S

canada no....

A literal meme.

He's like some gay lord

I really want to kill him, but then he wins
Damn that trudeau

Wat

How did this guy manage to be an even bigger faggot than his father?

I would literally rather have Trudeau Sr. as PM right now. At least he wasn't a SJW cuck

why aren't you on Sup Forums? this constant trudeau whining is annoying as fuck

somebody sounds salty

Holy fuck, is this guy like Tumblr: the President? No wonder you canucks are so salty recently.. Fucking hell.

Reported to MI5

He's anglo he can barely speak french 2bh

The memes were not lies, it's LITERALLY all true

canacucks are not getting enough hate for this 2bh, literally a disgrace

Aw, man. This guy makes David Cameron look like Charlemagne. I hope he gets kicked out or an illness befalls him and you have to have an emergency election or that the vice-president isn't so much of a pandering tumblrwhore.

I'm in love

Canada doesn't have more important problems?

I unironically like this guy, he seems like a wholesome dude.

>vice-president
FOY

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA jesus christ

Apparently not.

They are also try to change our anthem to be "gender neutral", even though it already is

and that smug grin after he says that

first world problems

>vice-president

What? You have the same government system as us, you should fucking know that isn't a thing nor how it works

Is this the real prime minister or some kind of satire

Oh, I thought you used the Yanks' model since becoming "le indepandantz".

Does he suck dicks?

Montréal is pronounced that way in English, deal with it.

Pronouncing it in a French accent in the middle of an English sentence would be like saying "New York" in an English accent while speaking French - ridiculous and pretentious.

Seriously, yeah.

We like to bitch about gay rights, trans rights and all that shit because muh minority privilege or something, but it really doesn't matter much, and to be honest, he doesn't seem to be doing this too much for publicity reasons.

I mean, honestly he's doing it partially for the whole "progressive" image, but what I mean is that it seems like he genuinely cares about those issues, and isn't just jumping on some sort of bandwagon. So good on him.

>that lisp

why does he sound like such a faggot? i mean his actual voice, he sounds like his lips are quivering in preparation for sucking a cock.

Why can't he be my prime minister ;_;

>

>cucked country with a monarchy
>independent
If only.

I don't hear a lisp, but it does sound like he's exhaling consistently and emphasizing everything he says.

Britain literally accepted our bid for independence under FUCKING TRUDEAUS DAD BOTH TRUDEAUS ARE KEK FAGGOTS

This is a politics thread and should stay on Sup Forums.

Kindly go back there:

Lmao butthurt sjw aids spreader