Learning danish, so I can watch Victoria Flamel's danish videos. She's my waifu. AMA

Learning danish, so I can watch Victoria Flamel's danish videos. She's my waifu. AMA

youtube.com/VictoriaFlamel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS0Nx-LsXl0
youtube.com/watch?v=ahiJr4XaQbk
abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=ac1ca3bb-2232-49e5-b2f8-4292c03316e6&cKey=14dca6cd-3337-4e69-964b-8d8de88a982d&mKey=724c3001-0be7-4c9f-b314-ddac3db6fc2a
youtube.com/watch?v=AnUGJ8xP5sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you aware of her preference for dark meat?
do you know she enjoys burning the coal (if you catch my drift)?

BASIC BITCH
A
S
I
C

>implying that's a problem

Love is 100% emotional and 0% sexual

Source?

If I could murder one person and get away with it, I would kill this fucking annoying cunt

Arrownose.

I think she moved to spain

closer to her fantasies xD

>Learning danish by choice

Love knows no limits

True, Danish pronunciations is hard as fuck.

Victoria "Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back" Flamel is known to love the BBC famalam

Even if this would be true, which it isn't since you can't provide any source, I would just go sunbathing for the next 3 months

You Germans used to be cool N' shit.
>Blazin' up those jews.
Look at you know

Now*

Hitler had a waifu too and Goebbels waifu was a jew.

Nothing wrong 'bout that

I've tried to do the same.
It's not worth it.

Victoria Flamel AKA i love big black cocks

Learn Norwegian. She'll understand it and it's easier to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=pS0Nx-LsXl0

Ist dies ein Faden schöner germanischer Frauen?

Don't. Literally in one of her video she said she could smell shit in her room and then said the most disgusting shit I have ever heard a cute girl said... ''I don't think I have laid a poop''. Into the trash senpai. No thanks man

sorry lad

If that's true(which it isn't), I'll just go to the solarium

Poop fetish is kind of qt

Scat doesn't bother Germans you know

>Literally in one of her video she said she could smell shit in her room and then said the most disgusting shit I have ever heard a cute girl said
Now you have done it, everyone knows germans have a scat fetish.

Si at det ikke er sant!!!!!!!

I-I had no idea... What have I done? I will try and find the video

>learning danish
An absolute madman

>0:07

youtube.com/watch?v=ahiJr4XaQbk

Like I said before; love knows no boundaries

I smell like shit myself which made this funny to me

That doesn't really bother me she's still my waifu

I may even develope a sympathy for it, when she likes it

This was sooo 2014-2015.

don't be silly little american

this, just wanna fuck her brain out wtf, and give some love to her

feeling nostalgic?

i just wanna do some tender love to her and raise our child

>danes are poles
What's new.

>Denmark’s genetic history has never been studied in detail. In this work, we analysed genetic and anthropometrical data from ~800 Danish students as part of an outreach activity promoting genomic literacy in secondary education. DNA analysis revealed remarkable homogeneity of the Danish population after discounting contributions from recent immigration. This homogeneity was reflected in PCA and AMOVA, but also in more sophisticated LD-based methods for estimating admixture. Notwithstanding Denmark’s homogeneity, we observed a clear signal of Polish admixture in the East of the country, coinciding with historical Polish settlements in the region before the Middle Ages. In addition, Denmark has a substantially smaller effective population size compared to Sweden and Norway, possibly reflecting further lack of strong population structure. None of these three Scandinavian countries seems to have suffered a depression due to the Black Death in the Middle Ages. Finally, we used the students’ genetic data to predict their adult height after training a novel prediction algorithm on public summary statistics from large GWAS. We validated our prediction using the students’ self-reported height and found that we could predict height with a remarkable ~64% accuracy.

abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=ac1ca3bb-2232-49e5-b2f8-4292c03316e6&cKey=14dca6cd-3337-4e69-964b-8d8de88a982d&mKey=724c3001-0be7-4c9f-b314-ddac3db6fc2a

WE

You're weird desu

so cute :3

>None of these three Scandinavian countries seems to have suffered a depression due to the Black Death in the Middle Ages.
Study confirmed for garbage. Oilniggers died by the thousands kek

fuck

I already said that I would go sunbathing

rude
wypierdalaj

I don't speak russian, sorry.

She doesn't even live in Denmark anymore.

kill yourself

I know
I would only kill myself for her desu :3

Learn norweigan instead. Easier for you.

But that would be disrespectful to her. I want to speak in her language when I meet her

ناك سبعة أيام في الأسبوع?

danish is the secret language of scandinavia because it's the only one that's unintelligeble to the others.

I'm learning arabic cus i wanna visit sweden. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=AnUGJ8xP5sk

why are nords such cucks?

>she have a cush on alladin
a fucking arab\pseudo persian """""shit""""""skin
OMG YOU CAN NOT FABRICATE THIS

>crush on a disney character = she totally wants his BAC deep inside her throat while Karl watches

dude pls

>being this delusional

Nordic girls love brown dick, everyone knows that

And brown girls love nordic dicks.

Everyone's happy!

OMG YOU ARE NOT NORDIC. JUST FUCKING ACCEPT IT ALREADY. JESUS

Stop using caps, you autistic redditor

Nope

I know I'm not nordic. And yet I'm going to get a nordic-looking gf and fill her with my brown half-breeds.

How does this make you feel?

>speak danish to her
>she replies in english

I want to convince her that I learned the way of her people

what is nordic-looking? blonde and blue eyes? How is getting girl like that any achievement

>How is getting girl like that any achievement
>How is getting girl
>getting girl
>girl

Its a fucking achievement for everyone on this board. For some even Feat of Strength.