Post your cunt's saviours from leftist-liberal decadency and degeneracy

post your cunt's saviours from leftist-liberal decadency and degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilsner_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=zpe4T0lXZcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Polish postcolonial pig subhumans don't understand how magnificent this guy truly is.

Their poor German-killed brains can't comprehend anything more than empty words of their colonial german overlords. Fuck them.

No one, we don't have left liberal degenerates, we have "liberals"

>stay in EU
>appoint fucking Waszczykowski as foreign affairs minister
>don't do anything about KOD scum
>focus on gibsmedats instead
#dobrazmiana

Yes, I can see how much more developed Poland or Eastern Europe is compared to the liberal hell holes like Germany or Sweden.

It's not like the traditionalist paradises are literal shitholes and liberalism lead to success and progress.

>liberalism lead to success and progress.

t. Muhammad Al-Mahmoud

>USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Scandinavian states all liberal
>all more successful than any alternative

heh

Funny how commie rule was actually better because atheist = not retarded religious laws like muh abortion is murder.

>all built success on conservatism
>get decadent, become liberals with welfare state
>all become stagnant to decaying
>hurr durr liberalism is the reason why we're successful

No real saviours here. Only opportunists so far.

The real reason for decadence was stagnation and lead canalisations.

But of course, the eternal battlecry of Sup Forums, race war in 20 years

We had a chance.

Had.

Masaryk was a liberal

>Uglier Kartofellen
>Not leftist autocrat
top kek

>refused to designate a PM who was commanding a coalition without a single left wing party (panská koalice)
>advocated Hilsner in an anti-Semitic mock trial
>proved that Manuscripts of Dvůr Králové and of Zelená Hora were fake which pissed off nationalists
>Czechoslovakia remained a liberal democracy until Munich unlike all surrounding countries

Here it is. Masaryk was progressive for his era

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilsner_Affair

Say one single non-liberal country that is more successfull in all ways than Sweden, f.ex.

This is: Quality of life, economy, HDI, etc.

>HDI
sure, meme index with Cuba being this high is really useful to determine whether a country is going to even exist within next 50 years

Just because it is not as practical as GDP, it doesn't mean it is not important.

Personally, I would prefer to live in a country with a very high IDH and average GDP than the other way around.

To live in a rich cunt doesn't mean to have a good/happy life.

What I thought

There is: NONE

Reply to me, cunt!
How dare you slander Masaryk?

Saudi Arabia and their oil friends

how come mostly people from shit third world countries seem to have these oppinions and dito governments?

How is life in Sultanat?

I don't know, you'll find out when your country becomes one of them in 20 years so

Nice trips

Lol, Ahmed

Because they're retarded.

Hurr Durr wealth will trickle down, we need stronk leader, muh race, muh religion= average brain-dead conservative bydlo everywhere.

You can post your current president Zeman, who almost threw up over Czech coronation jewels

Or pen stealer Klaus

youtube.com/watch?v=zpe4T0lXZcE

>It's not like the traditionalist paradises are literal shitholes and liberalism lead to success and progress.
Tell me that in 10 years

This pic is priceless. All of them on that photo be like ''Please, end my suffering''

Actually, muslims are as conservative and intolerant as eastern europeans.

Basically, a polish citizen and a saudi citizen share 99% of thoughts.

underrated post

He probably would have killed himslef

overrated post

It's not about the thoughts but the shitskin appearance

mediocre post

t. I am a Greek

go to a forest eating the most beautiful fruits
and see what happens

>t. Alberto Espinosa

But it's true. And brown muslims > european bitch boys.

t. bulgar cuck

Poles do not treat woman like circumcised sex slaves.

Consider suicide lad

A-are we betas?

I'm so fucking ashamed that this cuck is my father.

I'm sorry on his behalf. He's gone mad after sucking so many dicks through the centuries.

considering how bad polish "women" are, maybe it was a mistake

We should join the muslims, kill the western cucks together, after that kill the muslims and then start killing each other.

Sucking up to rich, western homos is useless. They will never respect you for that and it's humiliating, because they are, well...pussies.

extremely nice. you couldn't immagine all the benefits we get. how is life in i-make-as-much-in-a-month-as-a-swede-does-in-a-week-land?

> in i-make-as-much-in-a-month-as-a-swede-does-in-a-week-land

Your GDP per capita is 47 319 $.
Our is 32,622 $.

Learn how to count, at least to 10. Life will be much more easier for you, trust me. Give it a try. Just give it a try Abdul.

i have a collegue how was planning to move to ass republic with his wife but dicided agianst because his sallary would be half of what he earns here. also you cannot amagine all the fantastic bennefits we get here.

also, gdp per capita being rellevant when?

You and your ''colleague'' Ahmed should google out some basic information about economics, like what GDP PPP stands for etc. But as I said Abdul, first things first. 1, 2, 3, 4 ...

When you learn how to count to 10.

try harder poorfag

except success is actually what lead to liberalism and degeneracy, not the other way round. or you think people were so liberal after ww2?
look at poland, who are the protesters that talk about letting muslims into europe. rich kids from university.

>morphing american republican into eastern european nationalist

>Tomáš Masaryk
>„Polakom nie zaszkodziłoby uderzenie w twarz, przeciwnie nawet pomogłoby w wytępieniu niebezpiecznych szowinistów"

Zaolzie genocide will never be forgotten cunts.