H
O
U
L

>those soulless eyes

literally arr koreans look the same

Both suck

100% SK

Hi Korean. It shows your inferiority complex.
Korean compares with Japan only. Japanese compares with all nations.

None

both can rot in hell for all i care, but worst koreans seem to be less obnoxious.

japan compares with brazil on a race to see which countries econony goes down the shitter first you "jap"

>Japan economy
>shittier than ours
lol

two nukes weren't enough

japanese
frankly koreans weren't civilized before they got invaded by others

I don't like Kpop or anime, so whichever one sucks our governments dick harder.

Peace and friendship

I daisuki Japan desu
they gave me
mai waifu

Japs. Korea pigs need to stop taking US money and develop their own culture that doesn't center around jacking off to pop stars.

Sure, Japan does that too, but at least they have a cultural identity that doesn't involve getting conquered every 10 minutes.

Also they are all ugly and spend all their money on plastic surgery because they are insecure and weak. The average American could probably fistfight 10 koreans at once and win.

I find it hard to imagine a Polish weeb

>Comfiest of comfy shows
Patrician taste, Polebro

hmmm, my gf is korean, but i'm pretty sure she has jap rape genetics in her

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

I support the stealthy chinks.

As an American I have to say both

Last time I checked there were dozens of translation blogs translating foreigners' opinions on Korea in comparison to Japan.

Provide links please

Not for proof, I'm genuinely interested

Look up allnationz. That site has links to a whole bunch of other similar translation blogs.

korea

Japan because Koreans with their bleached skin and surgically altered faces look fucking weird.

That would be Mongol rape genetics, Chang. You have it too.

Korea because Faker

both

capitalists gotta stick together

Korea's past rulers: China, Mongolia, Japan, United States (current)
Japan's past rulers: Themselves, briefly occupied by United States

American Casualties in Korean War: 33,686

American Casualties on Pacific Front of WWII: 111,606
Wow look who can put up a better fight, Japan, as always.

Japan: Does not eat dog
Korea: Eats dog nearly nonstop with every meal

Korean culture is based around Jacking off to plastic soulless teenagers and playing starcraft in cramped internet cafe and jacking off in the bathroom, and for ceremony they drink wine made from actual shit (youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg). They also manufacture the worst cellphones of any country on the planet and spend the money from manufacturing on plastic surgery.

Japanese culture is centered around strong work ethic, wonderful animation (which is stolen by Koreans, of course), as well as film, music, and cuisine, all of which are some of the best in the world, and is perfectly comparable to European culture.

Japanese Film Contributions: Battle Royale, The End of Evangelion, Seven Samurai, Godzilla, Rashomon, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, Tokyo Story, Late Spring, Departures, Akira

Korean Film Contributions: Oldboy (wow 1 good movie, incredible, and it is about a man who fucks his daughter)

Japanese Musical Contributions: Beautiful Koto instrumentals, Some of the best funk and jazz music in the world, highly technical metal and rock music, and exploration into nearly every genre, including pop, punk, noise, avant garde, ska, and electronic

Korean Musical Contributions: Awful K-pop that no one actually listens to, just jack off to plastic girls

Korea is nothing more than an American buffer-zone for North Korea and serves no purpose. The United States should usurp their pathetic weak government.

Pic related; Proud Korean man serving dog meat to fund his k-pop addiction and plastic surgery

kill yourself weeb

Nice one, Hiro

*ALL FACES ARE TEMPORARY FACES

quints of truth

those quints though

youtube.com/watch?v=X_MY3oy2VTc

disgusting

yo a la derecha

Japan wins again

>a fucking newfie is talking about shit economies

Han face parents have Han face baby
Jomon face parents have Jomon face baby

what are you talking about

biology, face gene, Jomon face, Han face, natural face, surgery face.

Japan

Nips. Sadly.

Well 1990-present yeah

Neither are capitalists

I want her to sucky fucky all night

Korea, if unified with proper leadership, that is to say under leadership of anti-Communist, anti-Liberal patriotic forces, it will finally gain enough geographic depth to defend self against Sino-Russian on own.

Then Japan will not need to worry about invasion from mainland except by Korea itself, which would be unlikely unless Korea allies with one or both of continental superpowers. Then Japan will only have to worry about southern aggression from China and northern aggression from Russia.

In that case Japan merely needs to have an effective navy and mainland defense units+partisan training for general population to fend off foreign imperialist.

Japanese and Korean interests are not so mutually exclusive. Both countries need to be purged of reds, liberals, financiers, conservatives, and other cancers.

Mr.Holocaust, why do you post threads about japan every day?
Are you an official withdrawal with a paranoia?

Out of two cucked countries hmmmm no one

>tfw friend is 3/4 Jap 1/4 Korean
>Her face and body are hot as fuck
I support both

>friend
>hot as fuck
beta

There's more to it user, but why would I feel the need to share any details?