Post the greatest cuties of computing history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuXCc7WSczM
blog.plan28.org/2016/05/spring-2016-report-to-computer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Feminist icon

>gt hired for dev team
>this is your team

did you guys know that the stack of papers she has next to her is code that she wrote by herself. I mean that's pretty impressive.

I came here for qts, not facts

yeah but she's not only a qt. i mean if you don't find intelligence sexy you are a failure as a man. i appreciate a woman with brains, someone who i can have a nice bottle of red (sometimes white) wine with while we are playing chess.

Here we go again!

It isn't code, it's output from something somebody else wrote (a man) and she's just smiling and holding it.

Thread will go like this:
-Posts of the original source in the nasa handbook. Here it is. Facts, versus...
-Shitty calls to emotion about some has been "who totally worked at nasa" and can "back up what she did"
-Total failure to produce the "code" in question or even to generally describe what it controlled.

Sooo Margaret is basically like the 60s version of "female programmers" "editing the linux kernel" to replace all instances of he or she with "he or she".

who got us to the moon?
>men

"muh emotion, muh shitty team member, muh fucking nothing, u have to throw ur books and facts out, my shitty second hand story is worth more"

"the written word and facts aren't that important because hey they were written in the 90s or something and me chauvenism, hurr etc etc, versus my shitty narrative now"

Margaret Hamilton: Written as 'Software' engineer

Bottom of pic:
>Hal Laning
>inventor of the apollo computer

Margaret and Hal are quite literally the 60s version of ada and babbage where the shitty cunt narrative tries to forget that the former was just temporarily using something the latter made FROM SCRATCH

what's it like being a bunch of fat, autistic virgins who take their anger out on women?

nice argument fag. recommend 9mm or .45

Why are you so defensive user? Do you feel emasculated? Does the fact that a woman can code and look good while doing it make you upset somehow? Now i'm not going to say that i worked for nasa because i don't but my dad did. He would get home and tell me true stories about things that happened. I remember one night he came home and he looked visibly distraught. I asked him what was wrong and he told me a story that i would never forget.

>He was one of the smartest people in the room
>Get assigned a project by his supervisor and told he has to work with other people
>He finds out one of them is a woman and instantly thinks this is a fucking joke
>Decides to hand her an assignment that no sane man could complete alone in over 3 months time
>Did this to keep her busy and isolate her. hoping she would quit
>He checks in on her every now and then and asks how the project is going, she says fine and doesn't elaborate
>A month later it is time to give status reports
>He asks maggie (that's what the lads called her) to say what she has been working on.
>She said she had completed the entire project.
>Dad asks maggie to show it to her. She does and it functions properly. No bugs. Its even well documented!
>My dad walked up to the supervisor and said "That gal down there is going places, she made a room full of men look incompetent and she's quite a looker too" (direct quote)
>My dad said that as he was driving home his hands were literally shaking, he had never seen someone so smart and so beautiful in his entire life
>Vowed to always respect women and never look down on her.

troll or not this is the call to emotion, right on schedule

You know exactly what you're doing, you are purposefully taking a picture and re-captioning it to suit your shitty narrative. I know this is really hard for you to understand, but your shitty little story doesn't really mean anything up against the actual source.

Most ada faggots will admit that babbage made the computer but in this case you are trying to pretend that margaret was the entire software and engineering department.

So here's some shitty hippie logic you'll understand:
>Be janitor at NASA
>If I'm not there, productivity will go down due to massive amounts of trash
>"I helped humanity get to the moon"

Le hidden niggers

MORE MORE MORE

*vomits*

>literally shaking

Perfect.

>So here's some shitty hippie logic you'll understand:
>>Be janitor at NASA
>>If I'm not there, productivity will go down due to massive amounts of trash
>>"I helped humanity get to the moon"

technically right, specially if you're a particularly good janitor who janitors thrice as good as regular janitors

Female code is inherently inferior to male code.

>cute codes are inferior to hacker codes
Filthy cishet scum, I bet you even piss standing

thanks user

Post more pictures of this qt please.

why do half of them stick their chins out..?

I'm pissed to fucking death that hollywood made a film about three backup calculators instead of her.
Nigga it's output.
With a sheet of A4 being 0.05mm thick, her being, let's say, 160cm, a sheet of a4 being 50 lines long, and assuming she only wrote a single instruction per line, so let's say 32 bits generously, thats 32x50(1600/0.05) that's 51mBits total, at 18 folders, thats 2.844 mBits per folder, or 355KB.
That's if each line on every page just had "0xf25b91" or whatever written on it, nothing more.
Don't fucking talk to me about compiled languages, you wrote in machine code back then and nothing more.
There's no way in hell that'd fit on the magnetic core memory they where using back then.

ANYWAY, the story goes that's actually what happened when she ran a program overnight, it was bugged, and dumped that as her output (Rather than the expected 200 or so pages).
She's standing next to the pile laughing, being all "Lol I fucked up"
The other is that it's all her code/notes/everything she did up till then, she stacked it up, and took a photo.
That's more reasonable, not as "That's a thing she wrote herself" but actually "That's EVERYTHING she wrote herself"

Nigga trap codes is best codes.
They're all so shy to show you what they've done in fear you'll think it's garbage so the keep improving it forever, so the little that does go public is perfect, but they still hate it.

Attractive women (and the vast majority of attractive men) can not be properly intelligent or intellectually interesting.

It's not possible.

10/10

My dad works for Nintendo

>literally shaking
HAHAHAHA you almost got us. 10/10

This is actually the editorial board of Huffington Post

>cutie
>looks like a man-horse hybrid tranny

top kek

Straightens out neck folds and stretches out cheek skin

my dick

This is why the few women that make it to stem jobs have such a difficult time getting ahead. They have to constantly jump through hoops to prove themselves to the betas they work for.

> dem boihips ....

Comprehending Women Volume I.

"Size matter, kek"
This is what she says before the pic was taken
Then i created gnuplot and
Nobody ever printed the output of a simulation ever since

Anyone got the Emacs cutie?

kek

What a faggot

Pls stop posting pictures of my future wife.
Thank you

i thought this was the apolo something firmware code (in asm)

GILF

*tips wine bottle opener*
Amen

>drinking wine and playing chess = intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=AuXCc7WSczM

That'd be less than 10 kilobytes of data, I'd put money on it.

Is more a GGILF

Your point? How is this related to the thread?

>turtleneck
>red
>crazy eyes
it was obvious.

>a man invented a computer therefore he invented the software written on that computer

she was head of the group of people that wrote the software that implemented a real time operating system with exception handling for critical programs. you are probably still having trouble with exception handling in java. kill yourself.

>the owner of this face

Her face is tired from dealing with her scam.

is somebody working on a working full-scale analytical engine?

> debunking false statements is hating women now
wew
e
w

To be fair, exception handling in Java is pretty retarded.

I thought girls weren't allowed on g

Yes but so far they haven't been able to come up with a complete design based only on Babbage's notes. They'll likely need to "frog DNA" the design to make it work.

blog.plan28.org/2016/05/spring-2016-report-to-computer.html

i dont know man
every girl i've met in CS either has massive daddy and mental issues or acts like a massive bitch who thinks shes the queen of the world
or both

WTF are you developing ?
Ad tracking for tampons?

Wow nerdy girls are so hot

Yeah they are

i think the ones being bitchy are this way because they are used to being worshiped by beta nerds due to the overall scarcity of girls in cs

Uhh no idiot. She looks pretty meh

I'm talking about real nerdy girls

What language is she using Sup Forums?

Adorable ^o^
Yeah bad pic of her. This ones better. Your girl isnt a gurl in teck tho so she doesnt count this girl is a member of fsf and libreboot not a dumb model

Japanese.

>girl

spanning tree inventor, the scourge of newbie network "engineers"

my cock is bigger than your forearm.

i dont use java except as a punching bag

Html. See the

My mom doesn't know much about technology, but I told her about how this lady went from being worth $2 billion to $0 in 24 hours and she kek'd.

>Nigga it's output.
>With a sheet of A4 being 0.05mm thick, her being, let's say, 160cm, a sheet of a4 being 50 lines long, and assuming she only wrote a single instruction per line, so let's say 32 bits generously, thats 32x50(1600/0.05) that's 51mBits total, at 18 folders, thats 2.844 mBits per folder, or 355KB.
>That's if each line on every page just had "0xf25b91" or whatever written on it, nothing more.
>Don't fucking talk to me about compiled languages, you wrote in machine code back then and nothing more.
>There's no way in hell that'd fit on the magnetic core memory they where using back then.
>ANYWAY, the story goes that's actually what happened when she ran a program overnight, it was bugged, and dumped that as her output (Rather than the expected 200 or so pages).
>She's standing next to the pile laughing, being all "Lol I fucked up"
>The other is that it's all her code/notes/everything she did up till then, she stacked it up, and took a photo.
>That's more reasonable, not as "That's a thing she wrote herself" but actually "That's EVERYTHING she wrote herself"

top fucking work

this is how you break down a picture