Laptops with off center trackpads

>laptops with off center trackpads

>laptops with trackpads

>laptops

>lap

> not using a quantum computer

>using computers

> not using your brain as a CPU and write things down on a a piece of paper and erasing them

im a cool kid

>not being a cyborg with the mind connected to the network and use the world wide computers as your neural network

The trackpad is meant to be centered under the spacebar so that it is comfortable to use the trackpad with your thumbs so you don't have to leave the home row to use the trackpad. If you have a laptop with a keyboard including a 10-key it needs to be offset so that it is centered under the typing area. You're a fucking moron for not realizing this.

DUMBASS
U
M
B
A
S
S

mine's offcenter but I have a numpad too, since all Sup Forums does is play video games they wouldn''t understand

just make it wider????

If the bezels aren't centered around the keyboard one side will have a larger bezel and then you have a really fucked up looking laptop. In order to compensate for the 10-key the bezel on the left side would have to be at least 4 fingers bigger than the other side. kek imagine what that would look like.

The only laptops with centered keyboards are the cheap trash ones with completely gimped keyboards. You can't have full complete keyboard and a centered trackpad. Your tastes are cheap quite frankly.

>trackpad instead of trackpoint

>centered under the spacebar so that it is comfortable to use the trackpad with your thumbs
Oh

>centered under the spacebar so that it is comfortable to use the trackpad with your thumbs so you don't have to leave the home row to use the trackpad
who woulda thunk it

Off center with the spacebar? I completely agree, fucking garbage.

>not plugging in an external keyboard and mouse to your laptop
>not plugging in an external monitor to your laptop

why would I use a laptop when I set it up like a desktop?
Sure, I dock my dankpad at home, but I wouldn't have gotten one if I wanted only a desktop.

>niggerposting