Wow apple's new design is so innovative and does not look like a streched 5s at all no...

Wow apple's new design is so innovative and does not look like a streched 5s at all no, and no samsung with its ugly edge and its stupid glass back, the S8 is not going to look different from the S7 at all and the iPhone 8 is so going to be epic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_ID
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would you expect from a device that's essentially just a slab of glass. Every other design choice will make the product worse so it's not gonna change.

>what fix something that ain't broken
Apple knows this. They have millions of sheep that will buy anything that apple gives them, despite being three times more expensive of what it should be.

This. The iPhone is an iconic design they is instantly recognisable, so why fix what isn't broken?

A big bezel'd glass rectangle is a design icon now? GTFO.

Circular home button

They made it first anyway
Samsung just imitate

I think I know what he meant. Everybody recognizes an Iphone right? Just by looking at it. That's what he meant by saying it's an iconic design.

Nothing to imitate when the end game in design is a rectangular piece of glass.

That's why Samsung tried to actually make a difference on other fronts like NFC/Qi/IR/waterproofing/fingerprint/OLED and other stuff Apple copies in a castrated version.

>Everybody recognizes an Iphone right?

You'd think that but it's not even true for most people. They see a smartphone and instantly assume it's an iPhone. In the US they'd probably be right then.

if you bought multiple phones between 2013-2016 you're the problem

And if you haven't bought a phone since aug 2012?

5 years is bretty good for a phone tbqh, mine lasted 3 years and then emmc died, replaced it with just 40 dollars :^)
2013 flagships are 2016 mid-range anyways, mobile phone technology is started to get stagnated, just like OP said

what if you use an iphone 4 since 2010?

if you were poor why did you even bought iphone? enjoy your 2 hours of battery life

Many poor people buy iphones. I see many people on the street that you clearly see that are on the minimum wage, and manage to save money to buy an iphone. Or pay by instalments.

But im not, neither have i been at that time were owning the new iphone 4 was actually considered a richfuck thing. It just still works fine, i mean what really amazing and needed features do all the phones that came out after that have, like seriously? Also
>enjoy your 2 hours of battery life
Thats plain wrong, even with heavy use u get around 6 hours out of it. And what are you? Some kid playing mobile games or browsing facebook 24/7?
For my normal use, that baby gets me through 1-2 Weeks.

I'm not a sonyfags, but the waterproof trend started with them

Phone battery's recommended life is 2 years. That's why i said that. You sound like all you need was a nokia, but bought iphone because you could. Sad thing is iphone 7 plus is considered richfuck thing now, iphone 4 doesn't really give "richfuck" look anymore

tldr; just buy a new iphone or hmd nokia you shithead, removable battery, internet browser, micro usb for powerbank what do you want anymore

Apple is good at phones desu
Not exeptonal or great just better tham average
Oldest iphone is still updatable to ios9

>You sound like all you need was a nokia, but bought iphone because you could.
back then, a nokia dumbphone didnt offer the things that a iphone 4 did, like a actual useable gps for example. And obviously does a iphone 4 not turn any heads these days, and its questionable if a 7 plus even does today, neither did i ever care about that, as you said, i simply bought it cause i can, and it was great and still is, also why:
>tldr; just buy a new iphone or hmd nokia you shithead, removable battery, internet browser, micro usb for powerbank what do you want anymore
should i. Removable battery? why when it still works just fine? powerbank? for what, Internet browser? got it already
This throwaway culture is cancer and everyone who buys a new phone every two years is a massiv reatard, and god forbid, dont even get me started on the idiots who lock themself in 80$ a month contracts and say that their new phone was free.

>everyone who buys a new phone every two years is a massiv reatard
it's nice to see we're sharing a point. It just seems weird to listen these words from a iphone user, since its limited repair capabilities and "planned obselence"
>should i. Removable battery? why when it still works fine
i still don't believe you get 1-2 weeks from a 5 year old battery, since 300 hours is the stock stand-by life, but you don't need to prove anything, we are sharing the same opinion and all the difference is buying a different phone

Holy shit, this apple shilling is getting out of hand...

How many times do you retards think you can redesign a rectangular touchscreen phone?

You're some of the biggest fucking hypocrites I've seen. You'll be using several generations of the same black slab ThinkPad touting how it is just following function, then sperg at Apple because they've kept the same functional design for generations.

So what is it, you want edgy pointless designs, RGB LEDs and spoilers on the top or what exactly? Someone please explain. Are you admitting you'll buy phones just for their design? If so, you're probably a fucking teenager.

Mention apple in the OP and it's great bait.
Also OP is clearly critical of Apple, you dense faggot.

>expecting intelligence from a triptard

thinkpads and iphones are different
you buy a old reliable thinkpad and use it for years. Rarely a second one because they might like the device.
you buy an iphone then buy the new one one year later (because some people think it's sign of wealth to do that i guess) because of its slight new part to impress (i don't know who) like dual camera or circle home button
We're mad at iphones and samsung phones because over the years it's just same shit with little changes to trick and milk the stupid people. No one buys a new thinkpad every year, to impress people, do they?

And here's the difference, one is using javascript and one isn't

I wasn't talking about OP but the user shills in here that immediately show up to defend apple.

I'm a hopeless optimist.

>buying new shit every year
That's completely up to the consumer. I intend on using my iPhone 7 until they stop supporting it.

Luckly for me i guess, nothing ever broke
>i still don't believe you get 1-2 weeks from a 5 year old battery
what can i say, thats how it is, but its fine for me if you dont believe that, atleast we found something in common
I dont know if you mean me, but one of the reasons if havent bought a new iphone in perticular is, that i think that all the models that came after the 4 didnt offer anything groundbreaking new, infact its all needless luxury trash, and i dont care much about apple, the iphone is the onyl product of them that i own, brand loyalty is even more retarded than the things which I mentioned before
Also that dude is goddamn right
>Are you admitting you'll buy phones just for their design? If so, you're probably a fucking teenager.
Many people do and then put it in a case anyway, its ridicules, fucken idiots

No I was referring to all the shills in here immediately defending apple.

Hope it's not an iphone 6/6+ btw, those shitbirds are getting touch disease left and right. In fact I lost my 6+ to that which is why I hate apple so much.

>We're mad at iphones and samsung phones because over the years it's just same shit with little changes to trick and milk the stupid people.

What do you people want from them? Smartphones peaked a few years ago, there's nothing game changing coming any time soon unless Apple brings life to one of its patents for a fucking shape-shifting device made of space age shit. There's simply nothing to be done other than add gimmicks if you have no shame. At least Apple pushes for performance gains over design trinkets like Samsung (dat A10 Fusion chip is beastly) even when they appear to be overkill.

>Sup Forums is one person

No its the olĀ“ 4

>I intend on using my iPhone 7 until they stop supporting it.
so, until next year?

>so, until next year?

This isn't an Android flagship. Everyone knows iPhones are supported for longer than any Android phone. You wouldn't know because you're using a $50 pajeet phone on Android 2.3.

Until iOS stops running on it and the hardware completely shits itself.

Which could be anywhere between 2 and 7 years.

I'm curious, is the antenna problem really as bad as they say?

Kek, which isn't long
search "touch disease" "iphone 5 and 4S bootloop" "macbook battery exploding" "ios 10 brick"
if you really wanted long supported and price/performance phone you would buy an android with a custom rom support

I could search various android shit too and get the same confirmation bias. I'm not switching phones and I don't need that much performance.

I'll jsut see what happens in the future.

From the Wikipedia article:

>Following Apple's introduction in 2013, other smartphone makers included fingerprint scanning in their high-end phones during 2014 and 2015,[7] starting with the Samsung Galaxy S5. Beginning with Android 6.0 (Android Marshmallow, released October 2015) scanner support is integrated into the operating system like Touch ID is in iOS.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_ID

And by the way I have never ever used an Apple products in my life nor I ever will.

I never had this problem, i remember when that came out, i even ordered that ugly bumpercase altough it didnt affect me

I am a pajeet who is very happy with his MotoG3.
So fuck your whory bitchy mom.

>I am a pajeet
>not calling me sir

Do you even shit outdoors?