Is the uni comp space saver still worth it?

Is the uni comp space saver still worth it?

Keep in mind I want a keyboard that looks normal not some LMAOOOO DUDE LEDS embarrassing shit

I heard the build quality is pretty bad for its price range. The USB cable is a weak spot. If you don't care about that or have a soldering iron laying around I should say go for it.

medion kb 9908

>medion kb 9908
>PS/2-Tastatur
>Tastatur

Oh yet another word we borrowed from you krauts.

what the fuck are you talking about idiot?
its a US layout keyboard you stupid fuck

Medion is a German Corporation you fucking knuckle head.

be patient and you'll get a good model m.

i'm rocking a $20 mint silverbadge :)

I never said it wasn't you fucking dumbshit. Kill yourself.

I have an ultra classic purchased within the least two years and I'm perfectly happy with it.

This dumb fucking yank it must the fluoride which is messing up his brain.

>LEDs
>embarrassing
Literally only Sup Forums cares about keyboards having RGB.

I can tell they aren't as good as a true model M, but I've used one at work for 6 years now. They are still miles better than a rubber dome. I didn't want one of my stupid coworkers spilling coffee on one of my actual IBM keyboards. Also, for the price I think it's a bargain. Look up how much true model Ms costed adjusted for inflation.

I got a mechanical keyboard back when it the meme just began and it was a really good deal but the only real flaw is LOL LOOK BLOOD SPLATTER MAN US GAYMERS, What a shame

I own a unicomp, they're decent but their equipment is old as fuck and it's starting to show. the molding is off in certain places (which creates bits of sharp protruding plastic) and the plastic isn't dyed evenly.

now I'm starting to have issues with the chord as well. will occasionally lose contact until I fiddle with it. very obnoxious.

they're not worth the massive prices they ask for them.

>I want a keyboard that looks normal not some LMAOOOO DUDE LEDS embarrassing shit
>SEE MOM. I'M MATURE!!!11!
You're the fucking embarrassment.

The text on it is more off putting. How many fedoras do you own?

Falls in the same category as man us gaymers shit but like I said at the time there really were no other options.

No, you don't understand.
You're fighting black and blue to no be associated with a group that you deem to be undesirable, and make your views known on the matter. You're going out of way to make sure that your purchases are not like they'd make. This is text book user. You are a "Gamer". The very thing you're trying to distance yourself from.
Now. How many fedoras do you own.

Last game I played was Block Out Arcade not sure why are you so flustered by this but whatever.

Then why are you so obsessed with the looks of a device that you're probably willing to pay more for one with less 'features'. Do you also look for the motherboard with the least amount of paint and wacky heatsinks even tho it's going in a closed case?

>Do you also look for the motherboard with the least amount of paint and wacky heatsinks even tho it's going in a closed case?

Now this I legitimately don't care about but around 2007 most of the cases sold here were ones with open glass cases and this was pretty much my only choice back then. Lian Li has some nice industrial looking cases too but quite pricey as of lately

I live in europppoor you fag

Non spacesaver (classic) owner here
Love it. Build quality is fine but fit and finish could be better. Nothing that really matters in my opinion. The older ones DID have some issues but those have been ironed out. When I got mine it made rattling sounds (bits of molding sprue were flying about in the keyboard) but they eventually all fell out.

That type of shit. The keyboard is plenty durable as is.

>uni comp space saver

>go to uni
>no keyboards on the computers
>everyone has to buy their own keyboard and carry it around

LOL what fucking university is this?