White Latin American thread: Say NO to racism edition

White Latin American thread: Say NO to racism edition.

Yes to racism

Racism is bad, user.

No, no es malo.

no to racism doesn't mean lets all be white

it means being white is as pointless as any other color

Well said.

The only cunts with an important numerous white population are Argentina + Uruguay (literally the same country) and maybe Brazil but just because it's a country with a very huge population.

after that there are Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico and Cuba where there are an important elite minority.

There are elites in other latin countries too but actually with just a very few white population, most of white latin americans are of spanish, italians and portuguese descents.

Latinos themselves still have 65% European DNA. When you're all that mixed race, nobody really gives a shit about it.

>no to racism

"No to racism" just means "give me special treatment".
That's why all you here about these days is ending racism not promoting equality.

Latinos are not the same in all countries you know?

That's why I used an average

these days are wrong
positive racism is wrong

>Whites in Mexico
>minority

Are you serious Pierre?

You are forgetting Puerto Rico which is literally whiter than USA.

>castizo
>white

Actually this is the original one m8

OPs map seems to be consistent with genetic studies so I'll go with it over your edited map.

Of course i'm serious, the majority of Mexicans are mestizos, castizos or harnizos, the whites are actually an upper class minority, they don't need to pass the border to USA unlike mestizos.

Puerto Ricans considers everybody who have light skin "white" in their classification, but actually most of them have light skinned mulatto features, it's actually the same for most of caribbean countries.

well it's actually Afrikaner level tier for countries like Peru or Bolivia.

Yes México have Spaniards descents ( Vicente Fox, former president of Mexico for example) and people from spanish civil war like you in southern france.

>harnizos
WHAT THE FUCK IS A HARNIZO?

>mexico
>guait

chicano

Has ' my english is shit

Mostly right. Although, at least here, you can find whites in the elites but also in the poorest areas of most cities. Basically, we don't give a shit about race.

As visiting Mexico as an north european person, Mexico seems to be ok. place after all.

Castizo + Mestizo

yes, high level of mongrelization.

Are you serious pierre?

Ese niño de atras es un Gay Agarra Penes.

Hace rato no te veía, como te va ?

people on your pic are castizos, look at the facial features.

They look full white to me.

Latinos are their own race. They aren't white or black. They are a big mixture of Native American tribes (mostly Aztec/Inca but some smaller tribes as well), Spanish/Arabic and yes, some African from the slaves as well.

>"Latinos" are a real race.
>spanish/arabic.
>Mexico is all latin america.

well strangely americans don't like when we talk about their hidden injun and negroes ancestries.

They'd pass as locals in most of Europe.

>white
>Latin American
saged and hidden. bad b8 desu fampai.

And you fell for it

This

Am I white??

>argentina
>whiter than america

It's whiter than Canada desu.

I'm already aware Canada is a colony that India and China are fighting over

Am i white too?

>memes
>white

Vicente fox has Germán heritage not spaniard Pablo.

Don't forget this is considered white

And this is the actual argie.

what are the dots?

You look Italian.

I'm pretty sure that's an upper class Mexican school, poor school are full of brown little Mexicans.

i like white chiks

i'm nigger? :)

Is every white looking Chilean retarded?
Why?

nope, just me.